Is it true that Bill Clinton suffers from AIDS?

Is it true that Bill Clinton suffers from AIDS?
He looks quite bad for a man of his age.

Yes and he gave it to Murdoch, from sharing whores.

ill pozz you krautfag, in your cracked and worn asshole

He'll be fine.

No, but he's a vegan. So he might as well have aids, the side effects are about the same

He's been fucking hookers and doing blow for damn near 50 years. Surprised he's even still alive at this point.

He'll be right m8.

His skin, the eyes... if he has AIDS how does he manage to still be on his feet?
Blood and organ donations?

Is he?

Hasn't sacrificed any virgins lately.

FBIanon said he would be dead within a year.

>pozz

fuck you faggots and your gay transcontinental new words. Sounds like the act of putting something up your ass in the UK. As in,

"Oy I'm British, mate. Cum up to me flat for a shag and pozz that knoife up me bum."

Am I close?

Am I close?

Just needs to get out and golf more.

I've missed this meme. Can someone find the one where there's almost nothing left of his head?

You leave slick willy alone.

Certainly Hillary must have received some of his diseases aswell.

I'm close

He old.

It's more likely Parkinsons.

Watch his last speech at the DNC.

Just dont be to close to the sheep fckboi.

aids is a hoax

that picture is photoshopped, his recent images on google images show a lot of blood flow in his face, maybe he takes recreationals though.

Syphillis will do the same thing. Hillary has the same lesions etc

holy shit, his eyes look like hes on 20 lines of cocaine

His speech at the DNC was the only part of Hillary's campaign that had human emotion and seemed real.

It was probably not though.

I think he fell head over heals for Hillary and she completely destroyed him mentally and he had to become heavily medicated and reached out to other women for love.

The Juden canceled his shipment of infant blood because he couldn't get HillDawg elected, his true form is now showing.

C O C A I N E A I N E
O
C
A
I
N
E

This is what you look like after you sell your soul to the Juden.

He was up on the podium at the US F1 Grand Prix an hour or so ago.

Looked super fucked up, dementia if I had to guess. (((They))) will probably keep it hidden until he dies and then blame it on cancer or something. Slowly decaying as your mind rots and you need a nurse to clean you after you take shit isn't seen as particularly noble, whereas a heroic struggle against cancer is much more media friendly.

Stayed up all night doin' coke and lookin' at revenge pron

Half of all prostituted children have aids. Let’s say he’s fucked 500 of them. It’s almost certain he has it.

Age is a terrible thing, the fundamental disease of life. Some people just age worse than others. I've seen thirty year olds who look like they are in their fifties

these things were the fucking best

He has earned the wages of sin. Also doing a lot of cocaine over a large span of years is hell on your heart and circulatory system.

Thats AIDS. Ive seen it before

Found the AIDSfag

Hard to believe that fuck is the same age as Trump.

This guy comes to mind after reading your post.

My father is 10 years older, has done heavy labour his entire life and he looks 10 years younger than Clinton, not to mention 20 times healthier.

aids doesn't make you look like that..

I suspect he has lung cancer or something like that

Are you two thread-buddies or something?

home alone boy used to be in an out of rehab because of his heroin addiction

Indeed, I know a guy of thirty one who walks like he is 60+
age is an enemy you can fight but never truly defeat

No it is not true. AIDS has a cure that has been around for a while now. Too get it, you better have 6 figures or more laying around though. Now herpes is a different story

Is this a result of Hillary's nagging?

Trump isn't looking too great these days though....

This is the result of doing drugs and fucking cheap hookers on the side.

Whiskey nose

He's been under the weather for quite some time.

Look up "ill bill" and you'll probably find it.

This. Pale faced sickly social outcasts.

I remember that! Times about up then. He sits around with his mouth hanging open all the time. Whats up with that?

I wonder if he will out some of the Hollywood pedos. Probably not, I saw some weird stuff on him. I think he may have turned into one himself.

That's a good one! Looks like he's been dead 3 weeks!

Got ball-sack eyes like Soros

bumping this thread on mobile because I got a pic on my pc back home I made of Bill as The Thing