Why did he try to kill Shirou?

>Saber
>Carries a longsword
Nice character you've got there

>King Of Heroes
>Massive jobber.

>this picture
everytime

Imagine dying and being given the opportunity to finally become a hero, but you realize after you agree that you got the short-end of the deal and have to kill people forever. Eventually, you grow to hate your job so much you try aborting yourself from time and space when you conveniently get summoned to the moment that put you on the track to becoming a hero of justice.

Killing Shirou wouldn't prevent Archer being a guardian, it would just make that Shirou not be able to take the deal

It's the attempt that counts. The logic being if Shirou's unable to live up to the point that he can make that deal, Archer would cease to exist as a counter-guardian is what Archer's betting on what will happen if he succeeds in killing Shirou.

>Assassin
>Sits on a flight of steps out in the open and politely challenges people to fair fights

To be fair he is Assassin(Fake)

He's still mad that Shirou got to do threesome with his master and his waifoo while he's getting crushed by Berserker

>Fate route
Why didn't Archer use UBW and instant kill Berserker? He should have enough NP to do that

>"wormslut"
>she's actually a pure virgin ever since the release of the all-ages version, and the worms are gone by the middle of the route
Nice meme you've got there.

If you believe the Deen adaptation, he did and it wasn't strong enough.

That's not what he thought. He was counting on the possibly of creating a paradox that would erase his own existence by forcing Shirou to reject the possibility of becoming a hero of justice. Killing him isn't enough. He even admits the idea is stupid and probably wouldn't work, but does it anyway because he has nothing to lose by trying.

But he got himself and his master laid. He should feel proud of himself.

>Ruler
>she doesn't ride my dick

Do not sexualize the Saint.

That's a cuckthink. What matters is YOU and not your past/future self.

Say your future self time travel and come to your gf apartment while you're at work and fucks your gf. You're still being cheated on.

Same deal with you traveling back in time, crushing on a particular girl and then that particular girl slept with your past self. You're still getting cucked

That's a long-ass trombone.

So should I skip HF? I'm on the last day of UBW and I would rather not find out about all these "wormslut" memes at the expense of my heart.

Sakura sucks but HF has some of the best moments of all the game

>So should I skip HF?
If being a purityfag takes priority over enjoying a story then yes

Can I pick a girl other than Sakura? I don't need any used goods in my life, and I don't want to feel like killing myself.

No, HF is by far the best route of the VN, and Sakura is best girl. Just read the Realta Nua version of it if you're a victim-blaming durka.

I can't help the way I feel

jannus are not for lewding

All-ages isn't canon.

>every single adaptation follows it
Nice denial you've got there.

HF can be the best route, but remember that it only picks up like three quarters in (the last few days).

Fight through it, you will want to read Mind of Steel and Sparks Liner High

jannus lewds themselves, user

The price you pay for all ages at the expense of your story.

If anything, original is less canon. I know you can believe whatever parallel universes, yada2. All adaptations since RN came out, whether it's DEEN or Ufo have used RN version. RN got rereleased on PC, and the original is never mentioned ever again. All official releases barring the 10th anniversary PC bundle have been RN.

If you have to work out and patch unvoiced sex scenes and other dialogue into a body of work, that's less canon, it just is. I know it sucks, but I'm preparing myself for disappointment with regards to HF movies

Nope, although it is also a semi route for Illya.

Did Jeanne ever rule anything?

> Archer
> Main weapon is magic
> Fights with swords
That's a load of bullshit and you know it.

Too bad, the fanbase proved it wasn't mature enough to handle the original story, so retconned it got.

Correction: It had to be edited for an all-ages release.

It's not that sex is less retarded. I'm not talking about the concept itself, I'm talking about how it was written in the story.

For example, 1st Fate sex scene. If it was just sticking your dick into Seibah, why wait until you're in that dire of a situation? They're even contemplating attacking innocent people earlier, it's not even a discussion worth bringing up if it was just as simple as sticking your dick in. Rin could've told Shirou right after the Rider fight. What if Caster/Assassin/Berserker attacked that night? Why wait until everyone is in a pinch?

And it turned out that version was better, since it didn't have edgy shitposting fuel like penisworms.

his an ranger type mage that went melee build halfway.

Not when the sex scene itself is as immaturely written and out of place

Even saints need love

That's not true and you know it.

>It's not that sex is less retarded.
But it is. Saber and to a lesser extent Rin shouldn't be so embarrassed and frightened of mana transfer if it was simple as dragons and dolphins. There shouldn't have been any hesitation in Fate to do it first thing instead of tip-toeing around idea of sucking energy from people like Caster did.

No. It's the route I like the least, but it has a lot of relevant exposition, the last couple of days are really good, as are the Kotomine scenes.

>if it was simple as dragons and dolphins

On Magic Circuit dragon transfer actually it makes sense. It is a risky procedure, causes irreparable damage to Shirou's Circuit e.g. gimp him for life, and had a fair chance of failure.

On dolphins it depends on whether in RN universe sex for mana transfer is an option. Rin's been wanting to be a mage all her life, and sacrificing her magic crest and her family's work when the sex option is available is utterly retarded.

Having the sex option for mana transfer at all because you wanted the eroge crowd was a mistake.

In hindsight, we now know that Saber even had some sexual experience from the pseudo-male period.

And when you have at your disposal a method that feels good and allows you to fight at top shape, why wouldn't that be the first thing you do?

>Ultimate One is supposedly the most advanced lifeform of a planet
>gets sliced in half by some guy with a sword

Nice final boss you got there Nasuverse.

>In hindsight, we now know that Saber even had some sexual experience from the pseudo-male period.
A cute innocent girl growing a futa dick and fucking people is still pure. Purityfags only concerned about hymen.

>Having the sex option for mana transfer at all because you wanted the eroge crowd was a mistake.
This I utterly agree. It trivializes a lot of thing about mana management and makes a lot of people who want to get into the series, including me in the beginning reluctant to do so, especially considering how distasteful and memetastic juvenile the sex scenes are. Why can't Saber carry a couple of full condoms worth of Shirou spunk and then she can recharge mid battle? Why brought up the option of attacking innocent people, and using command spell on Saber even if you can just stick your dick in her and she'll be fine?

>defending wormslut
>worst typemoon ever even below shinji
nice waifu you've got there

can ado edem kill archtype earth?

E/b/in.

Direct hit would probably work
The hard part is hitting something that isn't bigger than city

Yes, considering he can just cleave the Earth in two.

He'll have to deal with Arc stopping him though.

>Assassins are literally meant to be one clan
>Most assassins aren't part of that clan

>His body is made OF FUCKING SWORDS
>His mind is made of MOTHERFUCKING STEEL
>His existence has NO MEANING and HE FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGES IT, and he STILL FIGHTS
Amazing character you have there

youtube.com/watch?v=BpANaxnI5ZE
>When a single character carries an entire franchise and part of your life

Even if they go the vampire route I still hope they have sex afterwards in the movies.

I wonder how Fate'd be like without Shirou/EMIYA.

I'd believe it'd be rather boring to be honest.

But wait, who is the person not home in this picture? Don't tell me Kirei and Gil are at the Emiya house, those dastards!

Vampire route is OK, but white washing Shinji's rape is NOT ok. It is such an important plot point for Sakurea

BENIS :DD:D

Him being abusive in general is enough. The rape just served to make purityfags shitpost constantly.

Since we got the worm rape in F/Z it wouldn't make sense for them to go vampire route in the movies. I can understand if they cut out the Shinji pseudo-rape back story though, even if I really don't want them too.

Sex actually makes sense in HF, it would be a shame to cut it.

What are your bets, is there going to be a Sparks Liner High OVA? There better be one, I say

>Sakura
>virgin

Hello wormanon.

I think I still like the original EMIYA theme the most. All the different remakes are missing something.

>wormposting
Fuck off, Shinji.

>telling shinji to fuck off
you don't know how fabulous shinji really is do you?

squad