How true is this meme?

Yo should start a gradual migration to /his/

Why are they all black people tho?

where do you think we are?

why is Sup Forums bad?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums af

> /sci/, /his/
> still using rocks and not spears
They deserve to get rekt. Higher ground has advantage but not against the endless hordes.

/his/ is a dead board, they want users, hence they pretend to be enemies with Sup Forums, sage

so pol, int, b, bant, and fuck even r9k are defending reddit from sci and his??

this meme makes no sense.

It doesn't make sense because /his/ is literally a reddit colony.

It's becoming increasingly true...Sad to watch, but at least it's a good new meme.

people larp as if they are their countries ambassadors or something there even more than here

>reddit going its own way
Very flawed image indeed

They larp as countries themselves sometimes. Well, most of the time, really.

/his/ is fucking dead due to being a bunch of tightwads with an overbearing janitor.

/his/ is kinda left wing IIRC.

>Implying you don't represent your country with all the posts.
pleb.

They're reddit, they're unironic centrists who believe in equality and diversity.

Apes charging "more evolved" apes standing on higher ground. Still armed with rocks, will be overrun by ape hordes.
Good meme.

They all are. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the only sensible boards. /soc/ might literally be some sort of a computer cancer.

This.

Oh sci and his

ignoring basic biology and geopolitics for the sake of your own convenient narrative circa 2014

/his is crap.
>are there black people in Buddhist heaven?
>why were malians better than Europeans
>who would win in a fight?
>spookposting
>what went wrong (usually referring to an event widely considered to be a success)
>was it autism (any world leader who did anything of merit)

/balt/ pride world wide.

don't even start, bāleliņ.
and I mean it like that inhabitants of "relevant" countries think they are tough guys or some shit, which is pretty laughable.

WE WUZ AUTISTS N SHIET YO

Sup Forums used to be good but the last few years have been specially bad, i'd say the board is still 50%-50% but all the mods are lefty cucks and sone don't even like anime.

Except that’s wrong
We have “why didn’t Africa develop” threads everyday

t. /his/ frequenter

>and I mean it like that inhabitants of "relevant" countries think they are tough guys or some shit,
All Muricans have their own arsenals, so maybe they actually are tough guys.

Reddit is just kindergarten, playing their innocent games until can carry rock, then join the ape hordes.

all leftwing /his/ posters just haven't read enough

>/sci/

yeah and someone with a blow up doll is a womanizer

ooga booga
Air Jordan nationalism now

>what went wrong (usually referring to an event widely considered to be a success)
kek this

I really really like this image

>Tfw I was in a /an/ pupper thread and they lost their shit on a hitler post.

A scrawny beta with a rifle might not look very muscular or threatening, but that gun does make him quite tough and dangerous. You wouldn't try to fight him with your fists.

I didn't know Miss Helsinki did nude shoots.

This

Better make it sticky.

if the scrawny beta isn't straight up a school shooter he would be too afraid to pull the trigger. be real please. also how does owning a gun literally on the other side of the world make him tough. also not all americans own guns.

>also how does owning a gun literally on the other side of the world make him tough.
If that's how you define toughness on the internet, then pretty much the only tough guys are people with intercontinental missiles.
>also not all americans own guns.
They should.

The /CopaLib General/ threads are fucking great!
Such a meme worthy sport football is when played down here in South America.

you're the one who said owning a gun makes someone tough. shooting an unarmed person would be tough too in your opinion?
it's not about who is more armed. hell not even about who could beat who up in a fistfight. I'm talking about random edgelords(most probably underage) thinking they are big shit because of their flag they post under when they are on an anonymous image forum.
I can guarantee you none of them are generals or dictators, fucking hell.

Because Africans are as dumb as they look.

>shooting an unarmed person would be tough too in your opinion?
Might be. Being capable of doing so is, anyhow.

Oh, I forgot one thing.
OP flag definitely belongs to /his/.

being able to and pretending on the internet are 2 different things.

What is happening in this picture?
It's very unclear.

Niggers attack Turks.

/his/ is as retarded as Sup Forums and its full of openly admitted communist

4 chan is a rare white nigger who blames other for his misfortunes like black niggers blame other for their misfortunes.

Probably were the same fags that start vegan threads honestly.