Name a better Jesus allegory, I'll wait

Name a better Jesus allegory, I'll wait.

Hajime a cute with a lewd body.

Light and Lelouch

Worthy of worship.

>allegory

She almost died for our sins.

Light? Well he thinks he is. But that's about it.

Lelouch literally remarks that he has more in common with the devil, than god.

I am still waiting, fatalpulse.

:>

Jesus Yamato
Onii-sama

Those guys are just huge Mary Sues.
They don't exhibit real Jesus like qualities.

Unlike Hajimesus.

If you didn't get the memo Jesus is the biggest Mary sue on The Bible. David and Solomon are ones too, but the only one that really deserves the name is Jesus, after all the Gospels are just fan fiction.

But there's a difference between the types of Mary Sues they are.
Neither of those are the altruistic, understanding, patient virtues and selfless individual that Hajime is.

Sure, I was just pointing out that Jesus is the biggest Mary Sue ever. I understood your comment as "Those guys (unlike Jesus) are just huge Mary Sues." My bad, I guess.

Hajime's really more interesting as a character if she actually has flaws though. S2 pretty much ended with her siding with Katze's worldview after all.

Just like Jesus

Katze is out of control.

>x is a mary sue so x is a bad character!
>i feel the need to label everything with my tv tropes buzzwords so i can immediately jump to a cynical, pseudo-critical position about something

no anons. please stop. you're capable of so much more, yet all you want to argue about is this shit

The bible MC

S3 when?

Actually I never said anything about someone being a "bad character." Mary Sue is a term that only applies to fan fiction characters. That's why I called Jesus one. The retards a TV Tropes (and the people like them) seem to apply the term to almost every main character, though.

Hajime is my favorite MC from all times.
Not even baiting.

I want a new season

Please don't sexualized my wife

>he thinks the stupid writers thought anything more complex other than the bag of shit that was the plot of Gatshitman Crowd

(You)

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Why should that be bait? She has all the qualities to run a show.

Would you let her redecorate your house?

Yeah, then I would redecorate her ass.

I hate to agree with the tripfag but, this. Madonkers is our one and only lord and savior. She even comes with her own Judas.

She was an enlightened Genki in a world of idiots.
Maybe Joe and the Major were somewhat smart too.

Mary sue can apply to any character fan fiction or otherwise. Think that sparkly vampire from twilight or Drizzt.

It could, but is rare. Mary Sue needs to rob the spotlight from the main character(s). That's why it's more a fan fiction thing. In canon, you will need a character shoehorned by producers or something that does the same, which is not as common.

What retards at TV Tropes and the like call a Mary Sue is usually just a plain, bland and badly written character.

I want to motorboat and then gently suck Hajime tits

A Mary Sue is a flawless character in the sense that they are so perfect they conquer every challenge with ease and make the story boring. More often then not they are the MC in an author's masturbatory self insert power fantasy then any sort of spot light thief.

Wow I'm shocked nobody posted Fukuda's self insert. I still prefer Hajime, she's was very good. How was insight?

Easy

Look, the term comes from a Star Trek fan fiction character that was all that, and robbed the spotlight from Spock and Kirk, you know the fucking main characters.

Retards like to apply it to badly written main characters, but that's just as wrong as how some people here use NTR. A Mary Sue can only be a fan fiction self-insert. Kirito, for example, is not a Mary Sue. He's just a bland and overpowered main character.

>How was insight?
I thought it was the better of the two seasons bit a mile, taking everything Crowds did right and improving on it, but there seem to be a lot of people who didn't like it so much. Watch it yourself and figure out.

Words are defined by their use user, and Mary Sue has been used in the broader sense for a long time already. You don't get to tell everybody how to use words.

That's the worst thing about English. This is the reason why your language doesn't make a lick of sense. Retards shouldn't be able to dictate how a word is defined.

Mahouka
>Human nuke
>Nuke commies
He is the best, simply the best.

Thank you for encouraging Miya

So what would you call a main character that the plot bends over backwards in order to make them look good, often at the expense of other characters as well? That has traits exhibited by Mary Sues? If the defining distinction is whether or not the character is a product of fanfiction rather than original work, it's a very superficial one to have. Why not call a canon character a Mary Sue?

Badly written? It's unnecessary to coin a new term for something that already exist. Also, lots of those traits are from generic heroic characters. You usually don't notice these things if the author is skilled enough.

You can have badly written character that are not Mary Sue-like. The term is used when the culmination of such traits causes the character to overshadow other characters and elements of the work. There's a degree of subjectivity to it, but obvious examples stand out.

It's still a bad written character. Why make such a distinction? Shit is shit regardless from where it comes. Or do you need different terms for every form of shit out there?

Will we get a season three next year?

>about English
Every large spoken language is like that you dolt. And every spoken language that's not static or new is a fucking mess full of shit that doesn't make any sense. Some languages have some people who put on fancy clothes and pretend they dictate the rules, but that's only practically possible to a limited extent.

This artist is so good I love her Joe's drawings. I want a season 3 with less political bullshit than season 2

Watched season 1 and loved it but never actually got around to watching season 2 because I felt the first season ended pretty conclusively and feared it would just be another shitty "we want more money but we don't know where to go with this because we already resolved everything, lets just do season 1 again but worse" deal

Was I correct?

I used to ship it before I realized that heterosexual people don't exist in the CROWDS universe.

Those fancy suits actually keep the formal language making sense. If we allowed retards to make up definitions Bizarro (Spanish) would mean the same as Bizarre in English, when it wouldn't make a lick of sense because those words have totally different origins.

I wish, but apparently Insight sold worst than the first season. It's a real shame, I thought it was better in every aspect, they actually had a coherent ending and everything.

Hajime is either asexual or the "i fuck anyone no strings attacked" type.

I think Sugane is bisexual so it could still work. I bet he mostly like girls but pops a boner or two if Joe gets too close. Hajime is the problem, I think she is oblivious to any romantic advancement.

Wondering why sugane hasn't fucked yet with all that pussy around

He is legit gay

gatchafags btfo

No. The second season is a believable and interesting continuation of the characters with a new enemy that's entirely different from Berg Katze. The worst complaint (though it's very common) is that it's too political.

You say that as if specificity is a bad thing.

Just pick one.

In this case is just unnecessary. There's nothing wrong on being specific, it's just that the term discussed here doesn't really applies well to canon characters.

Heroic characters, especially main ones, tend to have characteristics that could be seen as "sue-ish" but there's nothing wrong with it as long as it is well written. The term is unnecessary and just became a buzzword for "characters I don't like" and shitposting.

Best Jesus Allegory? Arisato Minato, the being living within his heart is called Messiah and he gives his life to prevent Humanity's Depression and edge a chance to hook up with Humanity's Rage and kill us all thus Saving us!

I wonder if Hajime is a Sociopath.

Notice how in the second season her emotional bubble stayed Grey just like Yuru-jii, who may have discovered his own sociopathic tendencies in the war or developed them due to the loss of his brother.

Hajime's unfazable persona may just be that she has no emotions, but a very high emotional intelligence.

Other hints are Katze referring to her lack of emotions and a few other incidents where team members would say she was 'cold'.

Pic related.

I want Hajime's personality.

Then there are characters in the world that are like "Sure, there's this certain group of people who can do this. But MC-kun! He's the best of all!! Why? It's only natural! Nothing personal kid! xD"

Sure, badly written ones, like Kirito or Onii-sama (I can't even remember his fucking name). Having a special snow-flake character is not a "sin" in itself, lots of heroes are one of those. How you write it is the thing that makes or breaks the story.

Why cling to allegories when you have the real thing.

We talked about this before and I think the term socipath gets thrown around very willy-nilly.

I think Hajime has an empathy disorder. But a strange one, where she can relate to people too well and predict how they will feel about certain things before they know it themselves.
It's kinda like what Will Graham has on Hannibal. But instead of trying to isolate herself in fear of losing herself, she's extremely sociable, always surrounding herself with lots of people.

Hajime is neither autistic or sociopathic - both tend towards the extrovert part of the personality chart.

She also wants to see society improve, by allowing people to be free and independent, but without ruining the lives of others.

IF anything, that points to an empathic extrovert.

She is sociopathic, she at most looks like someone who has actually achieved inner peace/enlightenment but even then she still has her own fears and doubts. The thing about her is that she differs from the usual anime/manga protagonist who will force his way into resolving a problem even when told by people they don't need help, fi someone says that to her she will accept and step back

Light is a dildo with a god complex.
He isn't even a fucking carpenter.

>jesus allegory
>good jesus allegory
fucking weeaboos

I defining trait of sociopaths is lack of empathy, but high functioning sociopaths often have very good interpersonal skills.

I think she leans on the autism spectrum. Obsessional behaviour, not conforming to norms, seeing the world differently. All autistic traits.

Yeah, I liked that about her personality.

I mean she isn't, I forgot the last part of the word

why are her tits so big? i don't feel that they really fit her character.

>you will never have a wife like haijime

Her brain melted and turned into tit fat.

The Idiot
The Book of the New Sun
etc

What you saying, bro?
Jesus can't have big tits?
That's blasphemy.

Small tits can't hold alien conquerors.

What's up with the turtle mouth?

It's a bird not a turtle.

Nuclear Godzilla != Jesus

What? That guy tried to be Satan so that he could be killed by the heroic Madoka Meguca.

In JoJo the Saint Corpse was pretty Jesus like before he died