Danganronpa 3 thread

Danganronpa 3 thread

Rip best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

traitor confirmed

Nigger

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

Reporting in.

Everything will go back to normal soon enough, brothers. Despair not for we, as always, are still here!

What?

Can't wait brothers.

>tfw the longest anagram for your name is "constipated"

Post your con man jins

What's wrong with Juuzo's hair and how do we fix it?

Redditbros

Could work but they almost always use kanji readings. But still, nice coincidence.

You guys are great, juzobros are literally the best things in DR thread right now. Thanks !

>rarity
His cuteness is a rarity.

I made another quick edit, my friends. I might make some more when I find myself some good screens of our boy!

Thank you my friend. I'm glad that we can bring that over to the others as well!

He's going to get rekt by Izuru

just a small reminder to keep this thread a little bit alive so it can be used for the next thread.

How will the first killing game play out if the 77th or 78th class participated in that instead?
>Mahiru get shot by Mukuro for rejection of playing the game
>Twogami got the brilliant idea of trying to kill the despair sisters, but killed by Teruteru because muh mother
>Saionji is literally pikachu girl and get shanked by Mikan
>Ibuki may try to kill Souda because why not, but got killed by Souda anyway
>Gundam and Sonia try to suicide together, but Gundam got speared by Souda from behind and using that to spear Sonia, making him a forever cuck
>Mikan uses this chance to tear Souda a new asshole
>Hopeman kill Nidai, Teruteru, Akane before laughing manically.
>Chiaki, Fuyuhiko, Peko are the most likely survivor if Izuru doesn't participate to weed out Hopeman.

Chiaki will die via the Reserve Course students

Think about it, if she died via Izuru, then how would Class 77 end up following Izuru?

No, the Reserve Course students will kill Chiaki, making Class 77 say "Fuck all normies."

*A quick crop
I made a small mistake there.

She was too good for this world.

Fuck off with your stealth generals.

Reporting in.

;_;

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Nagito kills Chiaki.

I hope that even if Juzo dies, you guys will still be Juzobros together and remember the fallen meme lord.

I want more Junkozuru dates.

Is Komaeda back yet?

Bigger cum dump and much more of a mary sue than Chiaki. Just needs one small appearance to be instantly loved.
>inb4 she's the mastermind pretending to be Junko, pretending to be Mukuro Ikusaba the sixteenth student, hidden in this school, pretending to be Izuru

What if Nagito kills Chiaki, just like in DR2?

He already thinks that hurting others through despair is the way to create the Ultimate Hope.

CAN SOMEONE FINALLY MAKE WEBM OF PIKACHU GIRL DYING?

What if juzo was 16 hour kun

DUBS CONFIRM IT

Whats next will 16 hour kun be the killer?

That would be glorious.
This or Izuru kills her by accident.

Who else flipped when they saw nagito's fucking eyes in the first trial of the game

This isn't a hugbox general, and you're not contributing.

What I'm trying to say is, kindly fuck off to /vg/.

Anyone else waiting for Hopeman to interact with Junko? I want to see him hate her more than anything, but love her more than anything as well.

No.

No.

Seiko is better

Thank you, brother. Keep them comming!

I still get confused whenever I read your reports, thinking it was my post. But just because I'm not used to yet, so worry not: keep them comming!

Sadly the original game happened too quick/was just too much of a mess to say. Weapons all arround, unclear motives and things just snaped.

I try to add to the discussion whenever I can, brother! But it's not always that there is a replyable post.

>Go to /vg/
1 I dont want cancer
2 This is a anime not a game

Why don't you make it, are you afraid to actually contribute to the thread?

>I can't remember my reaction

>1 I dont want cancer
The cancer sets in pretty quick after an episode in. These threads would be better if there wasn't one up 24/7

>What we do know is that no *major* event concerning Class 77, outside of them becoming remnants, exists.
According to what headcanon exactly?
There is NOTHING that confirms without a doubt that nothing else significant (like a chiaki death) happened to them

Your logic is like saying "we know there's no extra classmate in 77 because DR2 didn't mention them" then finding out ryota exists. Where there is an absence of information, there is room for new information. Chiaki's death is new information and there is more than enough space for it to happen

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.

I wanna brush Izuru's hair.

Izuru being somehow responsible for her death is the most likely

The moment I fell in love with him.

>hopeman
>hate
No way he ain't about that. He will love her because she is what brings out the hope in others.

Why they made him so pretty ?

>This a anime not a game
Still relevant to the DR games. And by participating in niceposting, you are cancer.

You'll fit right in.

Why does he have long hair like that? It's weakness. What's he going to do with all his talents when I pull his hair? Cry like a bitch is what.

But in DR2 and in UDG he said he both loves and hates her the most. I'm pretty sure hopeman has the capacity to hate the ultimate despair.

I was sad because I thought he was actually the culprit and best boy would be gone already
I didn't play the game for a day after his body was found, then I kept telling myself the body was fake, then the screen pixels fell down and I remembered the digital door at the start and everything made sense

78th class would have Sakura and Aoi probably fight Mukuro. Sayaka is the one most likely to go loco though and kill Naegi or Leon. Hell, if Genocider gets out, she'd probably give Mukuro a run for her money.

I knew to expect some scary shit when the screen faded to black so I just kinda looked at them behind my hands. I was actually relieved when I saw them, it was creepy but I wasn't disturbed or anything.
The scariest experience I had in DR2 was when Mikan started going "huh huh huh huh" in 2-3. I almost soiled myself.

If he didn't hate UD then the whole trial 5 would never happened.

Oh okay my bad. Love and hate, it's a fine line I guess.

Yeah he has.
Hopeman is confused about Junko and he's not sure how he feels about her.

Speaking of cancer - is Battle Royale/Dangan games user present?

Not everyone has sensitive hair, pussy little user.
He's probably keeping it long precisely because it hinders him and makes things more difficult for him, hence less boring.

At the point of trial 5 he was semi-reformed
he was aware of what he became and what the rest of them were, and decided that the best result would be for them to all die
however his luck meant the actual best thing happened, which was the survivors being reformed

>implied he didn't rekt you before you managed to touch his hair.

Yeah, I'm here.

Every day, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

The 77th class would have been able to escape.
Just think about it, they have Nekomaru, who's shit can destroy walls, Akane who us very physically capabke of beating anyone, Peko and Fuyuhiko.
Theres no way Mukuro could have gone against 4 SHSLs, even if she is the SHSL Mercenary.

could peko cut bullets?

Reminder that if you don't like Mikan, you have objectively bad taste.

Mikanfags report in for your angel! Other fags are welcome to report in to for yours!

I was taken aback, finding out what a freak he was. Didn't see him as a friendly guy anymore, just a weirdo that doesn't fit in because he's obsessed with the idea of hope, completely disregarding others. Nobody means anything to him, other than achieving his twisted idea of hope.

Can she cut steel beams?

Not to mention Hopeman's broken luck. I'm sure if he really wanted to, he would rekt Mukuro in some ways.

Mukuro could fight with Sakura, bare handed, and she has access to firearms and other weapons

Would you bully pika-girl, bully-kun?

>Theres no way Mukuro could have gone against 4 SHSLs, even if she is the SHSL Mercenary.

Reporting in for my pure angel

Reminder that Komaeda has literally NEVER done anything wrong
Reminder that in everything he's done, he's always been morally correct

Reporting in!

Is Juzo an ass man?

>this was meant to be the body of a sick and skinny boy

My pure angel.

>long hair is weakness
But it has always been a symbol of strength. It fits the strongest character of the DG universe.

This. Junko a ridiculously cute when she's all lovey-dovey.

Oh yeah? What if I threw a scissor at his hair? Is he a SHSL hair dresser too?

but he is pretty skinny user

You know what? You can do all the kung fu you'd like. If I pull your hair I got you. You would be like a bitch on a leash. Yeah.

I wasn't here yesterday, so I need to know.

What got a bigger reaction: The student council killing game, or Komaeda's ass?

If you don't think that's skinny then there might be something wrong with you user.

She has the SHSL serial killer in him. If it's based off of their current resident, then he should be a great hair dresser.

komaeda's ass definitely, killing game was so stupid everyone just laughed

I don't know her at all. So, no.

She might be just like Fujisaki, a weak C-rank Target, who need the protection of the others. In short, don't worth being bullied.

Of course not, she's only for playing catch with

He is fatter than I imagined honestly. 180 and 65 kgs is in the normal range especially for a nip.

>implying Izuru would let your filthy hands on his hair
You'd probably have more luck trying to touch his dong.

Someone posted it last night.

He looks toned to me, not buff or skinny, but definitely has some muscles.

How has Chisa become the suspected mastermind/traitor?

Who is it? And how did Mikan turn to despair?