ABE VICTORIOUS

GET FUCKED SOROS, CANT WIN ON THE NIPPON, and with 2/3 majority, so JAPAN REARMING SOON

thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/22/japanese-prime-minister-shinzo-abe-re-elected-exit-polls-suggest.html

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1106502/japan-election-results-with-this-win-shinzo-abe-is-closer-to-becoming-his-countrys-longest-serving-leader/
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=O-LV27pq958
nhk.or.jp/senkyo/database/shugiin/2017/#!
youtu.be/otWU9CiLwJo
vimeo.com/173849635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAD GOYIM

I guess they are getting really scared of the chinks and for good reason.

Also what does this mean for the U.S bases there?

Shinzo Abe just moved closer to becoming Japan’s longest-serving leader

qz.com/1106502/japan-election-results-with-this-win-shinzo-abe-is-closer-to-becoming-his-countrys-longest-serving-leader/

DOES ANYONE HAVE A RESULTS MAP?
nothing

Good
We need our old allies in the war to come

Noice

IS HABBENING :DD
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

Shame the royal family is pozzed. A full conservative combo wouldve been great to see.

>Japanese imperialism on the rise
IT'S TIME BOYS

What does it mean for the bases?

It means they are more likely to be shared by the Japs and U.S., if anything.

>watch tv
>the female candidate was on the verge of crying

kek

Invasion of Manchuria when?

You realize this just means America is going to get cucked twice as hard, right? He's already deployed the 18 gorillion.

Hmm.

OFFICIAL RESULTS

almost entirely counted

before and after comparison

SUPER MAJORITY
youtube.com/watch?v=O-LV27pq958

Korea first bucko
Big brother Japan will be on hand to help clean up the mess in the aftermath of a short but devastating war :^)

Who the fuck translated these? Atrocious.

results in the district-based seats

people here are elected under a single non-transferable vote system, where voters vote for their preferred candidate and all the most voted candidates win

Can we have a quick rundown on the parties represented ?

>12 commies

shamefur

google did nhk.or.jp/senkyo/database/shugiin/2017/#!

PR results now

Can I get a quick rundown on Abe?

FUCK YOU JAPAN YOU RACIST FUCKS ACCEPT MIGRANTS ALREADY YOUR GDP DEPENDS ON IT

Women BTFO

I thought the ultranationalist was giving to win?

>stand people
Are those a bunch of JoJo otaku doing fabulous poses?

It's cute that they think they could ever compare to China.

>VICTORIOUS

Is this why a cat 2 typhoon is coming to kill everyone in the entire island of japan?

LDP = abe's party
communists = communists
hope = koike's party, a former LDP member who started her own movement and won in Tokyo, but apparently failed on a national level
"restoration" = komeito, a buddhist party which is the LDP's coalition partner

Isn't Haaretz also anti-Netanyahu?

the samurai will not go down without a fight

Defense contractors are on standby

actually restoration are nationalists, komeito is "fairness"
haaretz is like israel's CNN or MSNBC

restoration = small government people*
heart = nationalists

Nothing. Japan will likely just share them with us, or create new bases in areas with little defense.

and I believe "the temple" is their mainstream leftists

What's wrong with Okinawa? Did they get pozzed by the marines?

youtu.be/otWU9CiLwJo

all the military animes with little girls are really paying off

weapons grade propaganda

She lost her composure...

my favourite tactical loli anime is sora no woto

they're not ethnically the same and their region is not like the rest of japan, they were their own thing for a while and got occupied by foreign barbarian after ww2, unlike most of japan

kek'd at the LDP members' comments on their victories while the leftists blubbered about their defeat in the interview streaming above.
>Abe: I love Black Thunder (a chocolate bar)
>Aso: Can't wait for One Piece to be serialized
>Inada: No fishnet stockings
>Seki: Had curry all 4 years in college

>komeito, a buddhist party which is the LDP's coalition partner
Also a murderous deep state cult that's more or less Japan's DNC in practice.

they were bigger in the past, they're cucked now

>Hope
>Fairness
>Communism
>The Temple
>Restoration
>The People
These sound like factions from a really shitty anime.

10/10 taste.

Based Yamaguchi throwing lefty parties into chaos.

Ayyyyyy

They may as well be given their incompetence.

wouldnt be nippon if they didnt

JUST

>Abe's comment on bottom right of screen: I love Black Thunder

Good for the rest of the world, I guess. Abe has managed to run Japan into the ground (see: Abenomics) and is easily one of the shittiest PMs Japan has ever had.

Nice. How is it the Nips continue to be based while the gooks just keep on fucking up and constantly going against their interests? The contrast is alarming.

>ywn shitpost on election day

>Abe has managed to run Japan into the ground
I'm happy my country isn't being run into the ground like Japan. I'm so glad we're soaring toward the heavens thanks to mass immigration and a housing-based economy.

abe is so fucking based

Neocons BTFO

>easily one of the shittiest PMs Japan has ever had
Go back to the NYT comments, you little cunt. At least he isn't groveling at a South Korean war memorial and begging for forgiveness from the gooks.

That's nice user, I don't care what happens in your country and what a disaster it is.

What I care is what Abe has done. And what he's done is destroy Japan's economy. There's no immigrants to blame, so who is responsible for Japan being shit other than the PM?

LE 52% FACE

What is the difference between Abe and May and why was Abe more successful?

So then user, can you explain why Japan's economy has been shit for the past decade? Who is the one making the major economic decisions?

I don't care about your retarded memes you fag. I care about the e c o n o m y. Which he has fucked up.

>I'm so glad we're soaring toward the heavens thanks to mass immigration and a housing-based economy.
Hey that's like us too!

who were his opponents and what did they want?

>can you explain why Japan's economy has been shit for the past decade
Can you explain your so far unjustified assumption that it is?

he has experience doing this, and japan has far less competitive politics than the UK

pic related, his party had 60% majorities during most of these years when they ruled (they're the green colored ones)

Japan had 4 imperial bloodlines in the ancient past: North, South, East, West.

The current royal family was from the branch that race mixed with some korean princesses sent to Japan.

There was some pretty serious internal bloody civil war in the past so the truly 100% pure Japanese imperial bloodline lost out in that war.

I think Japan even has some famous legend about it: One of the Princes who lost the war for succession of the throne ended up beheaded and earthquakes only stopped happening in Japan until his head was buried in the center of Tokyo.

Some even say the royal family doesn't have royal authority anymore because one of Japan's national treasure is missing.

One of the royal family branches that was losing the succession war dumped one of the treasures over the sea, and it was stated to be lost and no one can confirm if Japan got it back because Japan refuses to let the public or expert see Japan's 3 national treasures.

>economy still third in the world
>stagnant growth and deflation, but trade holds steady
>unemployment rate still low
Ah yes, Abe is being a shitter, so let's let in more Koreans and Brazilians and Filipinos to bolster the workforce! Never mind that they'll put Japanese citizens out of work... if the national economy is doing better!

Abe's hardline against North Korea is effective. People are actually scared about the missiles, whereas Brits have to welcome the migrants with open arms and say there's nothing to worry about. There are no moral qualms involved in voting for someone who you believe is qualified to protect you and your family and your country's safety from Rocket Man.

THEY FUCKING DUMPED ONE OF THE THREE SACRED TREASURES!?

Is Japan better at this than the US because they socially ostracize their beta cucks into the shadows of NEEThood while promoting a strong sense of family/clan that is not subject to globalist corporate overlords?

To be fair, there's nothing wrong with highly skilled migrants. They just need to tighten up those laws to make sure only, say, STEMfags enter.
Hell, your nation grew thanks by highly skilled migrants.

>average number of escalator deaths in Japan per year: 0

so how likely is it that they'll actually rearm? from what i remember the locals are pretty tired of americans in okinawa and it really seems unnecessary

what is this horribly weeb shit and why am i about to marathon it

Honestly, the new incoming Emperor is a retard and his wife and daughter are basket cases. It's best that he's left out of the government. If only his younger brother was somehow able to take the throne.

>it was stated to be lost and no one can confirm if Japan got it back because Japan refuses to let the public or expert see Japan's 3 national treasures
Even if they did get it back, none of the treasures probably exist anymore. They are simply concepts kept alive through tradition. It's like those temples and shrines that the public can't actually enter, or sealed alcoves that supposedly hold figurines containing gods. Probably filled with dust instead.

>They just need to tighten up those laws to make sure only, say, STEMfags enter
People are open to this idea but somehow it never enters policy discussions. It's all or nothing over there; let in the entire hordes or none at all. Fourth rate government, but Abe and his friends are the least worst of the bunch and good for memes.

newfag pls
It's Girls und Panzer.

11% of the vote...?

yawn...

They have corporate overlords, but they're also wary of globalism and expanding overseas. Japan is resistant to change, which can be both a good thing and a bad thing.

Which one is that? I don't think they have an ultranationalist party.

kokoro, and supposedly hope was more nationalist too

Most of the relevant parties are nationalist to some degree. The really ultranationalist ones are larpers like Dick Spencer.

>FUCK YOU JAPAN YOU RACIST FUCKS ACCEPT MIGRANTS ALREADY YOUR GDP DEPENDS ON IT
Japan doesn't need shitskin savage raping migrants. Those fucks won't adapt to Japanese culture and Japan isn't having that. They're smarter than those fucks in the EU that import voters by the millions.

There was a recent tweet by a German kid typed in mostly decent Japanese that described how his country has become worse after accepting so many migrants, and implored Japan to learn from their mistake - "please don't accept large quantities of migrants!" It got a lot of retweets and I'm sure the net-savvy young generation are learning from things like that.

Interesting, and they're on about the same level as the communist party, although they'll have a much larger support from the conservatives than the communists and it looKS like the conservatives have been mainstream for the last 6 years. So we might see a full imperialistic Japan after they rearm and after their next election.

but there are no thai refugees going to japan

S-sauce pls.. asking for my cousin

Girls und Panzer
Youjo Senki

It's fun.

Imperalism on the rise in Japan!

Make sure you watch the movie too. It's even better.

>vimeo
vimeo.com/173849635

thanks senpai.
on the first ep and i can already tell it's going to be a new favorite

Thanks

Wasn't he already in power the last four years or so?

Why should anything change now?

One more

Jesus Christ this hit me back when i was in kindergarden and had good cartoons, and now when i see them i feel they have been dumbed down, i feel bad for the kids
Thank God Japan didn't fall to the same slipery slow

Because he wanted to rearm and he's secured the support to do so now.

Although you do not seem to know the fact much,
Japan now has the third largest number of immigrants in the world.