Woman are the reason whe west is lost

Woman are the reason the west is lost.

Once woman were given the right to vote in the west everything went to shit.
>Europe and NA opened doors to the world
>Mass cutlure dillution
>Men become less competitive
>Woman begin to ignore marriage at a young age and decide to enter college
>If finished, they begin a career ignoring relationships and not having kids until 40s. Highly likely why many people suffer from mental disorders
>Woman may become pregant in College, now they leave and still have massive debt, live in apartments for years as well as living off the hog.
>Divorcing rises now that woman divorce because they don't get their way.
>Wim children even if boys, teach them to become more feminine and treat woman as if they are gods.

Our society has become feminized due to females in politics, media, and business. Our birth rates are destroyed from this. Our men have zero drive anymore due to this. Our political system is spineless. Our culture is dilluted. Our children are sissified, our people are dying. This is also evident in Japan. Woman have become equal and it is now the exact same thing happening in Japan as it is in the west. This must be stopped. Men need to be men again, and woman need to know their place.

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/OVSwBR0dIsg
youtube.com/watch?v=_BK2l1YwE3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aww you're just mad you have to compete with GRRL power now huh sweetie x

*sips tea*

What are your genetics?

Are you tall and muscular, No?

Then you are the downfall of the west.

6'3
decent shape, I could go to the gym more though, too busy.
I forgot to add, and fags are the problem.

>What are your genetics?
>Are you tall and muscular, No?

Humanity has to do with brains and behavior, not height and muscles.

you don't get muscular from genes faggot.

Fat
Fat
220lbs at 6ft 3 you say you don't go gym much? That's pretty fat or you could be humble about yourself

It's true, women are horrible monsters who should not have any rights whatsoever, unless they're married and producing children.

The real problem is the usual story, men got tricked into giving women rights because we foolishly believed that they were now equal people and should be treated as such.

But women aren't equal, and they don't want to be equal. They're retarded idiots who need male leadership. By letting them run wild we've created an entire culture if faggots and cunts. We need to go back to 1950s family values it's the only way to defeat homosexuality and female promiscuity.

The first thing is to repeal female voting, property rights, and especially, social media. Tinder should be banned.

Obviously this program will be called fascism by women and numale faggots, but it is the only way.

This one's going to draw out the roasties...

I usually just go to life, mostly power lifting. I need more cardio. Could lose 5.
this
I doubt it, I'm right.

ITT: Incels that can't get laid

Made threads about women and social engineering, they can be found here:

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Giving women freedom was a mistake, their emotional approach to everything in life will drag modern civilization down.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

We only have ourselves to blame.

The reason the internet sucks is because we let dames on. It was a fun place before they showed up

That is an excellent haircut
Genes play a significant role in an individual's ability to build muscle. There's hormone levels, but also other things that can contribute, for example, exercise creating a bigger growth stimulus, better nutrient partitioning, enhanced recovery. Of course genes are not not everything, but get two individuals who are clones in every way except for some genetic variation, and put them in the same environment with the same diet etc so that all variables are controlled and there will still be differences due to genetics.

Redditspacing whiteknight cuck

Women ruin everything with their constant attention whoring and virtue signaling.

>women are horrible monsters who should not have any rights whatsoever, unless they're married and producing children.
I really wanted to believe this wasn't the case but the more I learn, the more this seems to be true.
>pic related, long but worth it

Roasties are too stupid to pick their fights though.

You're a fucking faggot in denial. Women can be controlled and submitted extremely easily as that has been demonstrated for over 2000 years. It's solely males who are responsible for how society is, as they are the only ones that can actually shape a society it. It's like leaving a rabid dog near children. Sure, the dog is the one who will bite three year-old Mike's face off but it's YOUR fault for not restricting the dog, especially while knowing that that would happen.

This is denial plain and simple, grow the fuck up faggot.

Mostly education and politicians pushing all the equality bullshit, giving women the vote etc

But it is our fault for tolerating that kind of stuff. Weak/emasculated males have always been around, but they've been beaten into submission as well, until now. Now they have power because we let them to. Actually wrong. YOU let them to.

Women are cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

>Once woman were given the right to vote

By whom?
Men did this to themselves.

Women just want big black cock now, can't say i can blame them though. It's the future our ancestors fought for. Embrace the BBC invasion.

Only about 10% of white women would date a nigger and from the sheila I know personally that has fucked a nigger they're low quality broads, anyway.

youtu.be/OVSwBR0dIsg

I'm tall and in decent shape. Women don't want to settle for me either, they have ruined their ability to pair bond. They might want to sleep with me but they don't want to be exclusive. You guys have it really fucked up if you think it's any easier for Chads. Sure, we get laid. But girls aren't looking for relationships anymore.

why are all leaf posts so pathetic?

Until I see even one image of a kekistani that is not fat, and weak looking, you have no power here

If you hate women so much then fuck a man

>r9k: the thread

you poofters are pathetic

>a bunch of "men" lost to little girls
kek

last year here in Monkil a woman was responsible for aproving a law that assured quotas for women working on Uber

>it's the women, goy
>they caused all this
>pay no attention to the jews behind the curtain

>Be me
>31 years old
>Make $60k per year and live quite comfortably
>Drive 2017 nice new car
>6'3" white male in bretty gud shape
>Literally can't remember the last time a girl smiled or flirted with me
>MFW fuck this country the women will get what they deserve

Daily reminder that all boards on Sup Forums are /r9k/ with hobbies

>mwn who csnt typr or cinstruct ligical argumrnts are the reason whe west is list.

Gotta be confident friendo. It's your job to chase tail not the other way around.

> Why won't women notice my salary and car when I haven't talked to them and they have no way of knowing?

I had some slapper try to chat me up in a club based off my job. Gotta sort our your shit, user.

>be me
>6'2
>body like Brad Pitt in Fight Club
>drive decent car on pretty wheels
>straight teeth
>full head of hair
>make decent 50k a year
>no debt
>live in nice apartment
>just got pre-approved for 300k home

I've only had sex with one girl within the past few months. Made her orgasm pretty much every time we fucked. She just wants to be FWB. Reaching near 30 years old and still can't find a wife.

Seriously man, I'm not doing anything wrong. Women here are fucked

This kind of reductionism triggers me.

>le be confident

go read another PUA book faggot

>Become a dancing monkey for some overweight single mom roastie
>Help her raise Tayshuan's kid
>MFW

yep

Women's contempt for men and celebration of homosexuality has reached unprecedented proportions. We need to remind women that they literally exist to make babies.

For all they know based on your fashion they might think you live at home and are driving your old mans car...

>sips tea
Whenever someone posts this I automatically assume they're a retard

if it's lost. it's probably 300 channels on the tv and personal computers.

>muscles come from genetics
0/10 bad bait

this user knows the truth

They expect Chads but realistically most women will never get to mate with one.

theyve known that for 6000 years nigguh

Men test ideas.

Women test men.

They import third world savages because weak nu-males allow them to.

Its all to test us. They despise us if we cannot overcome the challenge. If we cannot overcome the challenge then we are not worthy of procreation anyway, and nothing of value was lost by losing our civilization.

I'm literally:

>6'2"
>white
>muscular as fuck, 250lbs
>make 6 digit income
>smart as fuck
>8" dick
>traditional

no woman in my life. ((they)) are literally not interested in perfection. They'll take the nigger with same stats minus:

>white
>smart
>well off
>traditional

wtf

Men allowed this to happen, thus it is the fault of men for this society.

Do you trust these people to properly defend you against the Chinese and Russians hordes?

Why fight for them? Fight for the Russians or the Chinese.

when Portugal's men was like this

our women were like this....

> lists a bunch of superficial objects
> make bitch come
> muh white babies???

how are you as a person?
maybe your a cunt

after we become cucks, the degeneracy took over

youtube.com/watch?v=_BK2l1YwE3g

I'd still fight any country that tried to invade my country.
There is some lingering good that needs protecting and the only uncucked country (ie which would invade) in europe is notorious for being acquisitive and unsentimental.

kill yourself

You are right. The only reason women behave as they do is because beta nu faggot males allow it. If it wasn't for that, they couldn't do shit.
Men gave them their rights, all the rights they have.

Plenty of good looking and successful people are turbo autists that end up playing with their toys by themselves. It's actually the most pathetic existence because you've almost made it, but never will.

Height is a useless trait, caveman retard.

Why the fuck is this shit allowed?
Imagine if all the great men of the past woke up from the dead and looked at what our world has become.
I'm ashamed to be part of this despicable culture.

Checked

This. Gay boomer dads accelerated the degeneracy beyond the limits by allowing all kinds of shit to take place.
Though the deathknell for this era was actually when women got the right to vote. Here's hoping that we come
out alive on the other side of whatever shit is coming.

OP, women led to niggers which led to faggots. All three of which have ruined civilization.

This will be our future

hey dumbass, Women helped to elect NatSoc in the 1930's.

It isn't women holding us back, it's men allowing women to.

Men have stopped being men and have taken on a role similar to a woman. Once this changes, we will see change.

The world needs leaders, not bitches who sit and complain. Be a fucking leader.

It's crazy how much shit could be fixed if we just could unite men to put an end to the cuckery.

The power is ours but someone has leased it away...

>the dog gets it more than we do

I listed alpha traits that attract women. You think women give a shit about my moral integrity? Trust me they don't because often times I find it difficult to cope with how immoral and hedonistic they are in comparison to myself.

You're just looking for some bullshit excuse to what I'm doing wrong when fact of the matter is women are shit nowadays due to cultural factors preying upon their natural inclinations.

is /r/incel raiding us?

They usually donĀ“t care about nation integrity and identity either,for some reason in the nationalistas and identitarian groups you usually see by an absolute majority men. The women just go with the flow.

You recognize the problem but not the cause. The proper role of a man is to be a steward and guardian of the family. This should also apply in the political field but it doesn't anymore.
After the world wars killed most men of quality around Europe, there was some serious labor shortage and women's rights were pushed to fix it. We, white men let it slide and continue for too long. Also the collective ptsd of the wars have made us so cucked and pussified. This is the root of the problem, this is why women are allowed to take political action.
Finally when the continent is turned to shit economically, culturally and racially women will look to us to protect them again. And at last embracing the true role of a proper patriarch, we shall.