PURPLE REVOLUTION INFO:

This thread is for information sharing and discussion regarding the Purple Revolution planned by Soros, Deepstate, leftists, and similar ilk.

Previous Threads: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Days after the election, the Clintons met with Soros to discuss new their new plans going forward in a Trump Presidency. As we all know, Soros' goal is to create instability in the Unites States. He's known to finance color revolutions across the globe, such as the recent revolutions of the Arab Spring and Ukraine. This will happen next in the USA. It's the plan. THE PURPLE REVOLUTION. The PR friendly Clinton explanation is that it symbolizes red America uniting with blue America. But we should be aware it's just another color banner operation for Soros.

>Clintons are pictured at her concession speech wearing purple, a color-coded message that this revolution was just beginning.

Enter the #MeToo & Hollywood sexual harassment scandals. Elite pedophilia rings and other trafficking networks related to Hollywood could have been more exposed, but the story was unfortunately hijacked by other grousp. Instead, women's rights groups took control of the narrative when they created #MeToo, taking the intense focus off of Hollywood and placing a broad focus on everyone.

>What the fuck does this have to do with the Purple Revolution?

We should know by now that many women's groups are fronts for Soros style infiltration. Now that they have control of the narrative, Soros is injecting his Purple Revolution into the idea of preventing sexual assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnetwork.org/forms/purple-thursday-2017
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794892/Memorial-held-Charlottesville-victim-Heather-Heyer.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
nbpublish.com/library_get_pdf.php?id=31680
orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Color-Revolution-Template-Briefing-Note-by-Andrew-Korybko.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Rain_protest
youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4
i.imgur.com/4JgDjiP.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
youtube.com/watch?v=kcAQZ_3PgAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trending on Twitter, there is #SpiritDay and #PurpleThursday. A harmless hash tag, or is it? If you look further you can see a lot of women's organizations suddenly with purple t-shirts, all coordinated with one another for "Purple Thursday." It's to stand in solidarity with domestic violence survivors, and of course they throw in LGBTQ support for good measure. This can easily sweep the normie-sphere and quickly become an EVERY Thursday is Purple Thursday kind of event. Think about all of those pink "Pussy" hats from the Women's Marches, which was a test run for this sort of thing. Purple and pink go hand in hand. These are signs of a growing color revolution movement.

Austistic sloppy garbage. Purple Thursday has been done for the past 12 years. Stop trying to create paranoia and memes where there is no need for it.

actionnetwork.org/forms/purple-thursday-2017

Using purple and pink for vague "pro-women" and "anti-harassment" causes is to sucker in the vast majority of the population. Of COURSE no one WANTS people sexually assaulted, it's hard to say you're against that, which is why it's being used. It's a stage for more Soros-funded networks to weave their way through the country and psyches of normal Americans. Keep your eye out for any celebrities donning purple, advertisements for marches that are in purple, and movements that are attributed to attaching a philosophy to color. In Europe and America, purple is the color most associated with vanity, extravagance, and individualism. Among the seven major sins, it represents vanity. It is a color which is used to attract attention.

The Purple Revolution has been planned for years. I'm not any of the original OP's of these threads or posts. I'm just spreading the info around. If a post holds no merit then I will remove it for future threads. Also this Purple Revolution thing is a pretty big deal. Why do you think ANTIFA is making a fuss about that Nov 4th date?

A Soros / Deep State / Alt-Jewish (anti-West Jews) Alliance Purple Color revolution has been planned for over a decade and was going to be initiated this year regardless of Trump.

The Orange Color revolution in Ukraine was easy. America not so much without preparation.

In America all groups on either side can be seen as Color teams fighting together in two alliances. Think ancient armies dressing/identifying with the same color or sports teams to a degree. There has been a secret plot to bolster Alt-Jewish Alt-Left Color teams and create new ones while taking out any Right wing Color teams of strength.
This is primarily done through false flags/LARPers. Dylan Roof and Charlottesville are obvious examples - they wanted to take the Confederate Flag out of action permanently and demonize an entire faction in the coming Color revolution (Confederate/south). This was to take the Far right/NatSoc faction flag/Color group out of the right wing
coalition while also imposing 1984 censorship that shuts down Right wing media institutions and to demonize Trump.

Mourners at Heather Heyer's funeral were asked to wear purple, "her favourite colour".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794892/Memorial-held-Charlottesville-victim-Heather-Heyer.html

Chorlottesville was a false flag if somehow you didn’t know that by now.

Plants/LARPers were used at Charlottesville and it was planned as a trap. Spencer, Cantwell, Kessler are LARPer Color turn-off artists/ sabotage-artists. It's a staged production to the world media to take the teeth out of Far right/NatSoc/White nationalism.

Sandy Hook was another Color neutralizer in one way - it was an attempt to take away the guns from the right wing so they will lose (massive secret weapons caches exist hidden all across America, i.e. see the recent story out of Spain where thousands of stockpiled weapons were found intended for Arabs/Leftists/Terrorists - which will be given to Alt-Left and Muslims on Day One of the Color war).

Remember Dylan Roof supposedly met the nice Black Christians, noted that they were very nice people, then killed them anyway - very obviously a fake narrative to inflame and demonize maximally.

James Fields seems reprehensible - they're trying to nuke any potential sympathy. Trying to make the false face of White Nationalism as bad as possible. At Charlottesville, the only guy with a Nazi flag parading in front of a camera looked like he just bought the flag fresh and unrolled it for the first time. He looks like some kind of Democrat weak lefty. He doesn't seem worried about being associated with the flag. No one is that stupid regarding optics.

Cantwell said he would kill people like a Fed, then cried like a baby and acted crazed (similar to Glenn Beck, another LARP sabotage artist) on camera and had coordinated nude images leak - sabotage artist trying to nuke optics/reputation of an enemy faction or useful tool promoted to defame.

Kessler, former Occupy democrat: Anti-White.

Here's a ZH article if you want to read more:
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

Recently, George Soros gave 18 billion dollars to the Open Society (pro-open borders, pro-globalism, etc.) which is NGO of his creation. This will not end well for us if we let the infiltration continue. Be weary of all NGO groups and activist groups popping up.
>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

This pdf may have some valuable information on how color revolutions are started, and the signs of one.

COLOR REVOLUTIONS: THEORY AND PRACTICE
OF MODERN POLITICAL REGIMES DISMANTLING:
>nbpublish.com/library_get_pdf.php?id=31680

Here's another that short and sweet and it has flow charts:
>orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Color-Revolution-Template-Briefing-Note-by-Andrew-Korybko.pdf

Some history of color revolutions:

>White Revolution
Laid out in early 1963 by the Shah of Iran, this series of reforms included education, land, and women's rights. The Iranian Revolution in 1979 removed the Shah from power and installed the current regime, led by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

>Yellow Revolution
In a span of four days in February 1986 this coup, also known as the People Power Revolution, brought down the 21-year old dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines. The use of yellow ribbons throughout the demonstrations led to it being called the Yellow Revolution.

>Blue Revolution
This revolution started in 2002 and culminated in May 2005 when more than a 1,000 demonstrators gathered outside the Kuwaiti parliament to demand women's suffrage. The demonstrators wore pale blue to demonstrate the long struggle for suffrage. The color of the signs of the protesters led to the naming of the revolution.

>Orange Revolution
Beginning November 22, 2004, millions of Ukrainians, clad in orange, held nationwide protests over perceived election fraud in the presidential election.

>Red Revolution
The October Revolution, also called Bolshevik Revolution, the second and last major phase of the Russian Revolution of 1917, in which the Bolshevik Party seized power in Russia, inaugurating the Soviet regime.

Every statement/speech Richard Spencer has ever made comes across as a turn-off. This includes his mannerisms/optics/delivery/personality/diplomacy between different right wing col groups.

Alt-Jewish CNN was promoting and glamorizing Antifa who very obviously have high level professional help with their optics.

This doesn't stop. The relentless onslaught of false flags against us will continue unabated. There will be a false flag of all Right wing and a false flag of Republicans again and again and again until there are no opposing Color groups left.

Reliable battery of lie detector tests (not fake tests by CIA or others - a fake biased lie detector test is worse than no test) must be done on Richard Spencer, Cantwell, Kessler, and Nazi flag holder to determine that they are LARPers/sabotage artists. If for any reason this cannot be done, it must be assumed they are patsies and LARPers, and any reputation restored and future false flags are watched out for by the public. Charlottesville was a mass hysteria mindrape event taking people further from the truth, and it needs to be undone. 1984 censorship cannot take place because of false flag events.

Another powerful Color group are Christians, and the Alt-Jews have tried to demonize them for years and succeeded. Reflecting on all this, the Westboro Baptist church sticks out as another obvious example. The children may really be indoctrinated, but Fred Phelps + Shirley Phelps were LARPERS. All these 4 LARPs fit a very obvious trend/optics and effect on the public spread out over many years - and are lone individuals that act as hyper-turn offs for entire color groups in ways that are ridiculous and unlikely on their own.

This is also why they hate and demonize Trump so much. He has created his own anti Establishment Color rev/group (we need more of those one for each big corrupt chunk of the establishment), red Maga Hats + MAGA, this is why the Alt-Jewish media is ensuring MAGA hat wearers get shamed and beaten to neutralize it.

We have to have morale boost of all our Color groups (including the Confederate south/White Nationalists/NatSocs).

Russia became a kind of Color group, because the globalists fear in a Color war, Russia would assist the right wing and counter the UN. They wanted to block Russia - they also wanted to undermine all the Right wing groups and Trump's election/group by painting it as secretly just Russia, undermining its power.

Pepe the frog became an online cultural Green Color revolution/group. That's why they hate it so much. It's also why they chose purple, being the opposite on the color spectrum of green.

Alt-Jewish groups propped up the LGBT (rainbow flag) as a large color group despite being such a small percentage of the population. ISIS most likely is also a Color group that will fight on the Alt-Jewish side. Mass illegal immigration/Sanctuary cities all fit into this to boost numbers and get ISIS-types in the country. BLM and Antifa are color groups as well.

The UN is a Color group that will fight for the Alt-Jews/Alt-Left unless they are called out/demonized. Heavy UN weaponry and APCs have been built up to be given to Alt-Left/Alt-Jews, and they'll attempt to get rest of world involved.

Climate Freakout (fake science) is a counter-religious Color group who fervently believe they are saving the world by fighting for the Alt-Jews/Alt-Left. Climate Freakout must be decisively destroyed by dismantling their fake science within the next year.

Communism is the most Alt-Jew ideology in the world because they invariably end up being the secret owners and rulers owning all property. The Talmud explicitly states that Alt-Jews must own all property in the world. This is why they want worldwide Communism, among many other reasons.

This is also the hidden real reason why 9/11 happened.

Some relevant Info:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/

All the male news people on NBC wear purple ties (or used to before I quit watching TV)

One major air line is changing its employ uniforms in May of 2018. The air line was literally saved from bankruptcy (and takeover by USAir) by Goldman Sachs.

Times Square at News Year’s last Dec/Jan was “covered” in Purple. It was fairly obvious.

THICC, but also concerning.

Seems like they're doing a lot of predictive programming for the event.

Soros is an "employee" of Rothschild.
Hillary Clinton is a e-mail buddy of Lynn Forester de Rothschild who is a heavy contributor to the Clintons.

Purple is a Papal color.

"It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Roths-childs that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure."
- Jewish Encyclopedia

Thanks for the information, but be aware that this whole thing involves more than just the Jews. Make sure to look at all of the Open Society and George Soros connections.

I would also have to attest to George Soros being his own group, he's quite powerful.

bump

There are currently living THREE BLACK POPES.
Something big is in the works.
Something very big.

I didn't even know there were multiple popes. Purple Revolution has to do with America especially though.

Don't you find it interesting that it's called Spirit Day? Spiritual insinuates religion.
Oh, the logo is an M.
In occult circles M stands for MARY.
The "Mother Goddess" of Rome.

I do think that the color and the choice of it might have some occult correlation, yes.

Something that relates to this are trafficking networks actually. Trafficking networks are used to transport paid protesters and of course any false flags and such are going to require illegal weapons trafficking.

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all aspects of trafficking and is currently mapping out DC)
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

Bump

You know what would shut this purple revolution bullshit down in seconds?

Have Trump start wearing purple suits. They won't know what the hell to do then.

kek can be purple too guys
steal it before they use it

Memeing the color purple could have some interesting effects on their plans. This would be the place to dump any images like that. Make sure to spread this information where ever you can too.

This has been done before.....successfully

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Rain_protest

Interesting info user, will have to take note of that.

On that note, I'm pretty sure the UKIP party colours were purple and yellow. Half the work might be done for us already.

Plus, you know. Purple is the colour of monarchy.

Purple confirmed /ourcolour/?

I would say go for it, meme magic is powerful as we all know. Feel free to dump and pics you make here so people can share them.

I know you're trying to pad out the information, but when you start throwing things like 'christians' or 'Russia' into the color revolution group category you're just diluting the definition here.

Oh I got nothing. I only just heard about this Purple Revolution nonsense, and I don't actually like Farage enough to meme him back into existence.

Oh fuck off, I'm still waiting for the violent revolt to take down Trump that was supposed to happen "as soon as the weather gets warmer".

The problem with ex-spooks like Robert David Steele is that they've seen so much shit in life, they become more paranoid than the most autistic conspiracy nutjob on Sup Forums.

The Vegas shooting was related to the Purple Revolution. You think it's a coincidence they want to take our guns away before something like this happens? Also things have been ramping up here in the US if you've been observing.

Bump

they even use purple lighting at their protests, at protests in Miami, Columbus, Dallas, New York and others, image search "anti trump protests purple"

I see what you mean.

LARPCLUB
Live Action Revolutionary Playing

Make America Purple Again

All different cities btw

The first rule is, your not supposed to LARP about it.

Like they did here in San Diego

Reminder, this happened just before Vegas

I was looking for this too! Thank you for posting this! This was such a big tell on their part.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

What will you do after midnight eastern on 10-31-17 mm

What happens then?

ill bump this.. keep up the good work boys

yeh anon5 brought it up in one of his threads so i went and googled it when i saw these threads
i think this stuff is called predictive programing? isnt it?
sooo....... how exactly does it work?
is the scene the spectacle for the viewers ?
i mean not that many watch manson anymore
it could definitely be an outright signal to those in on it that something big is coming
does anyone have the basic gestalt for predictive programming? is that even the right expression for this?
oh i think i got it, so over the course of a month for example every bit of media flashed repeatedly on every screen in America has a trump protest with a purple neo background it has purple t-shirt and hat wearing people chanting and forming armies/mobs in the streets and you see a music concert with massive sign of some guns fall down high lighting weapons with a purple back drop at a concert,
sooo i still dont get why this is a thing apart from signalling to others in on it
is there subliminal messaging in media on tv's that are brainwashing people and certain things will trigger that brain washing for example this purple colour repeatedly shown?
if thats the case correct me if im wrong, well what happens next then? something will happen that is flashed on media everywhere that will be another *tell* like the manson concert?

The second rule of LARPCLUB is YOU DO NOT LARP ABOUT LARPCLUB.

....Like this little feller did in Oakland

There's not a ton of stuff on it. From what I understand it conditions people to accept whatever your planning more when it happens because they're subconsciously familiar with it already. Could even be an occult thing too. They also use it too signal to other people like you mentioned too.

so i googled the date manson had his stage prop fall on him and the las vegas shooting and it says both on oct 1st, so was it hours apart? it must of been, but that means if you new what to look for you would not have had alot of time to warn people to stay away from concerts, does that mean the next signal with a purple back drop will be very closely timed to something terrible happening again?

yeh well theres the basically iconic image of the white house getting blown the fuck up from independence day, hopefully those renovations ongoing or what ever if they are finished have swept the place and made sure it wasnt packed full of things that go bang, The God Emperor is literally our only hope either that or im gonna start learning russian because im sure as shit am not gonna be willing to learn chinese
also there is that movie team America that has the Eiffel tower getting blown up even has lyrics about taco bell and the sphinx getting blown up

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

watch this man

also some of these groups love sniffing their own butts and signalling to each other in front of the masses they love their dates, you gotta be pretty far up your own arse to not think there are not other groups circling like sharks and using your over the top and well known signals and dates to fuck you over and make plays because of how easy it is to predict

on the topic of bad shit happening i have lost track of reported bombs going off and murder sprees by muzzies in europe, its every day in multiple western european counties and thats just what we hear not counting all the ones they dont report on, so i dont know what to look for or at over there, so i could miss something but the states are easier to keep track of with this stuff

^Chk: If you are interested in seeing a real example of how a color rev civil action actually happens IRL -
Watch the doco Crimea: Long Way Home.
It's 2.5 hours... But for those with an attention span beyond a gold fish, it's well, well worth it.
On the yoo tube. Pick the one with 10+million views.
There's footage of the antifa types trying to take and occupy the Crimea parliament building...
And the people are trying to stop them..
Huge mob... A Crimea cop talks through the footage about how they identified the antifa leaders and the tactics antifa use to control a crowd. It's fascinating.
Once you've watched that... Events like Charlottesville are so obvious..

How woke are you user?
Do you communicate with other dimensions?

uh
how do we fight back?

Thanks for this user... Good stuff.
The guns are interesting..

Spread this info like everywhere, look into the people who might be involved (like Soros and Open Society Foundation), and meme their own color against them.

Sadly no.

Can someone make OC of George Soros as Big Brother, because if the US consolidates into one party, it'll become an authoritarian dictatorship, and if it will enforce George Soros' mind control, then it will be a totalitarian 1984 style world.

Get ready fags, I'm not going out without a fight.

the only two things i can add to this thread are:
.)purple - combination of red and blue, lookup freemason symbols

.)Purple-pill, look up Thomas Sheridan

ok i will watch it, i hope some younger commie wannabe spergs lurk here and think a moment about what we show here and put it together because its unfortunate that alot of young people are being used and exploited for this shit, since ive lurked on the other side for a bit i know that there are broken kids on both fringes

>Events like Charlottesville are so obvious..

on that topic i completely withdrew from giving a fuck about that little click, i was already having enough of it for awhile, but seeing it on soro's birthday seeing many using esoteric flags instead of all waving the american flag which btw is a good move regarding the colour revolution side of things and forcing the left to attack the flag even more
then watching kessler talk and fall over and run when hes tackled during an interview and just reading his body language in general he is so fucking slimy
my jaw dropped the other day i glanced at enochs twitter and he is tweeting about people should donate to kessler for his legal fund i havent paid attention since the rally but i thought he was gone but here he is getting retweeting for funds
jesus christ that scene is so aids, people should have listened to ramzpaul regarding healthy boundaries when hes vindicated about that faction im gonna gloat here so much

220 women die a month from texting while driving

it's... true... all of it

youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4

oh god, is this guy apart of their plan? It's a song called "Start Wearing Purple"

Yeah.. Watch it... There a scene where Russian military talk opening about the EW they used to disable the Donald Cook...
Im gonna watch it again, it's worth it.
What I'm noticing a lot on Sup Forums are all the threads about splitting up countries..
Catalonia, one on Lombardy one on Bavaria, several on how and why Russia should be split.
California, Texas...
That's the "next" stage... Breaking nations into Statelets.. Back to tribal/feudalism - with the globalists in control.
Watch the threads... When you know what you're looking for, it's so obvious..

ok the guns
so what have we got?
2 guns theres a number 2
theres pistols 2 of them, whats the make/model of these guns?
any deeper meaning to the type of pistol?
what year was the pistol made?
example other dates we can learn of
kind of looks like they are forming an X as in X marks the spot?
obviously was sabotaged to fall and his performance routine was known, that he would climb it,
any missing roadies people having accidents? getting blamed for the stage equipment fucking up manson??
heavy enough to hurt not to kill?
also what was the song he was singing?
is that relevant or was it just the imagery the spectacle?
maybe this is going into it to much i dunno

Go back to your mkultra containment board. And stop pushing the memes for the enemies fucktards

lyrics:
Start wearing purple, wearing purple
Start wearing purple for me now
All your sanity and wits, they will all vanish
I promise, it's just a matter of time

I know you since you were a twenty and I was twenty
But thought that some years from now
A purple little little lady will be perfect
For dirty old and useless clown

And while you're bleeding out in the carnage.. Your sister passenger will upload selfies to her insta...

also australia people pushing that meme about WA going its separate way theres a balkanisation meme getting pushed?

but this isnt nationalism is it? its breaking nations apart even further?

also over my cold dead hands are we gonna split up this country, only place on the fucking planet that doesnt share its border with another country and that aint gonna fucking change

Breaking nations into state-lets makes them more likely to respond to the will of the local people and not the globalist bullshit. I don't see the UN supporting any of these secession movements.

i.imgur.com/4JgDjiP.gifv

>european
you need a better hobby while abdul annihilates your wife's butthole

>purple outfit

so there was the dynamic in this film that is kinda similar to the left representing mental illness and violence with the joker and the right representing order with batman and how the left in general is forcing the hand of the right to put them down like the mad dogs they are and the right/conservatives having to come to terms with the fuck that they may have to break some of their rules they live by to save everyone................

There might be stuff hidden in all of what you are questioning... These things often have multi layer and "in joke" messages and symbols..
I don't know about you, but I don't have enough time to go that far down the rabbit hole.. Fascinating as it could be.
For me, I see that these "events" are connected.
Like the niki minja concert in Manchester.
What I focussed on was the links between Mi6 and the Libyan refugees.. Who'd been deployed to overthrow Gaddafi when T May was Home Secretary. Then they were back in Manchester and implicated in the concert bombing.
I consume any MSM but I knew the concert was on of (((their))) events the instant I heard
>22 year old man
>22 injured
>22.22pm.
Real events have random numbers

What lid like to achieve in these Sup Forums threads is an awareness among burgers
>color revolutions are real
>Soros sponsored in 30+ countries
>Soros has stated he wants to destroy US
>Soros color rev plainly in evidence and underway in USA if burgers know what they are looking at .

The intention behind this organisation of information, not knowledge, is way too obvious. Schu schu back to 8gag

>putin holding rock in hand staring at it *question everything* jpg

check out this villain from x-men hes wearing purple and a pretty bad kinda guy.......... alot of meanings to this film also

Thanks for the input, I just don't want the US to be FUBAR'd or whatever.

woops heres the pic

>it's another FIDF thread

Yes. Aussies all too keen to jump on any trend.
And WA has always been dubious re the "commonwealth"
US already has 3 major secret bases in WA...
I think our island isolationism has made us very complacent and even arrogant about civil unrest.

The UN does actually support this under its Agenda 21 program. Also all nations have adopted a 2030 program.. I looked into it and... Well I had to stop for a while as it freaked me.
Soros has funded most of the UN NGOS for the past 2 decades...
Human rights watch, unesco - Clinton foundation is a big sponsor also..
I was looking into it again last night..
The globalists want statelets, cause they can control the local authorities and the populace can not get critical mass to resist.

>The color purple has been associated with royalty, power and wealth for centuries. In fact, Queen Elizabeth I forbad anyone except close members of the royal family to wear it. Purple's elite status stems from the rarity and cost of the dye originally used to produce it.

What are you even accusing me of shilling for?

If György is really planning such a thing in Europe or the US, they work with the wrong metrics and will fail miserably, even when using PMCs instead of idiots like during the Ukraine and Arab setup. There are missing too many factors to start real shit. The most that might happen are small scale riots.

Because 11/4/2017 is the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution

This is true..
All colours have historic, cultural and religious "meanings"
A Soros color rev takes these past meanings and reinterprets it, gives it a new meaning.
Purple. Yes, it's republicans and democrats united.
It's about those who are destined to rule..
And from an esoteric perspective, it's about taking control of the spirit...

>I think our island isolationism has made us very complacent and even arrogant about civil unrest.

on the outside no one gives a fuck, but deep down every normal aussie knows that port arthur was a false flag and we got duped into being disarmed, there is a deep deep resentment to authority here thats bred into us, people have a defeatist attitude because most think/feel perhaps that we cant change anything by voting........... so its a slumber all or nothing kind of attitude like they have accepted it for now, but know what has to be done, maybe im projecting but i doubt it, what ever it is its not spoke about its an unsaid thing

>another villain in purple

It's happening in the US. I've already mentioned how the Vegas shooting was connected to it. If you factor in Deepstate, ANTIFA, ISIS, Cartels, all of the groups that the left is connected and the fact that they have been planning this for years; it's got potential to be pretty big. Considering the amount of money that Soros just pumped into his Open Society Foundation, I think that he and his associates are going all out against the Trump presidency. The left has also been doing predictive programming for an assassination of Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

>democrats=blue
>republicans=red
>blue+red=purple
when they decide to start a revolution they will meme it as mainstream moderate americans rising up against dotard drumpf. watch

good channel :
youtube.com/watch?v=kcAQZ_3PgAM
>FIDF
>French Internet Defense Force
>kek