Everyone say one (JUST ONE) bullshit/asspull/plot-hole from Bleach. Aim for the top, anons

Everyone say one (JUST ONE) bullshit/asspull/plot-hole from Bleach. Aim for the top, anons.

I'll start: Ywach stole Yamamoto's bankai just to be forgotten.

1-10.

Isshin going to SS with Ryuken

>Bullshit
Kenpachi beating a reality warper with a purely Melee based zan.

>Asspull
Nanao's Shikai

>Plot-Hole
What was to point of the soul tickets Kyoraku gave Ichigo's friends?

*what was the point

I meant

Bird nigger surviving Kyoraku's bankai. Who even cares about Nanao? Huge waste of time. We had enough backstory about Kyoraku by then

Oh, and the soul king's body part being quincy working for Yhwach

Ichigo ending up with Orihime instead of Rukia

Who is the new Soul King?
How was Aizen forced back into the chair?

Aizen talking about friendship

>Ywach stole Yamamoto's bankai just to be forgotten.

Man this could've and SHOULD'VE been Isshin's fight and death.

Both using fire based Zan, Isshin finally using Bankai, Isshin getting his upper torso obliterated by ZnT North in front of Ichigo...

Just such a missed opportunity.

He was never getting with Rukia. She's much older than he is and a ghost. It'd be like if she was dating a toddler

>She's much older than he is and a ghost

How is that a problem maybe if Kubo didn't forget Urahara shop then they could still get human bodies to possess

Still doesn't address the age issue. The only girls who ha d areal chance were Orihime and Riruka

>Quincies are weak to hollows
>Vizards don't do shit in the final battle

Ichibei is stronger than Aizen. Chances are he probably just surrendered

Age is not an issue at all. Rukia doesn't act her age, so why would it be a problem? It's not uncommon in fiction to have a huge age gap. See things like Spice&Wolf.

You still mad?

Literally has 'JUST' hair now.

Yscwhz stole Ichigo's powers, yet it did nothing.

What happend with Kira in the end?

Are you stupid? Of course the bodyparts of the SK are quincy, he's fucking Yhwach's father.

Isshin had two middle daughters who relied on him and not too long after the war he gained a grandson too. It would've been a disaster if Isshin had died.

It's not like he appeared on the final chapters, for all we know he's still in the sk Palace

Ichigo's new old Shikai.

Where is Kon? Why did every character show up and do nothing? Especially the dads, why were they even there? What happened to the rest of the high schoolers? Why does rukias kid age like a human? How did miracles guy die? Was the Loli zarakis sword? Why did the boss not use old mans powers? Who is soul king? Why is kubo a fraud? Why did I not stop reading after aizen?

Kon got a Gigai

How can dead people have biological children?

Maybe not to you but to Kubo it was.
Also why should a ghost drop her career just to be in mortal realm to satisfy YOUR fantasy necesities?

Fucking glad I stopped after Aizen.

>Kenpachi beating a reality warper with a purely Melee based zan
There are people who angrily defense this shit fight.

>Was the Loli zarakis sword
Unfortunatelly yes.

Why did the series not just continue with the Japanese ghost busters thing from before soul society? Just watch the first anime intro, that intro is what I wanted the series to be and its not what I got. I liked the high schoolers, I liked the hollows, I liked the interesting but not overpowered side characters like don zerongo or whatever the black dudes name was. I also really liked the main cast who got pushed to the side, like Chad and the karate girl.

I'm so mad

Kubo's life.

He wasn't born from a vagina, the doctors had to pull him out of his mother's A-hole.

Nah. Kyoka Suigetsu was just so devastating that it broke the 4th wall and affected the readers creating the IchiRukifags.

Mugetsu.

Too many to even count so I won't even try.

The finale left so many things unexplained like Grimmjow, Urahara, the Soul King... gosh, I can go on for at least an hour.

Anyway, I didn't think anything could top Naruto's stupid ending, but Kubo surprised me once more. Congrats.

But most of all, Aizen didn't deserve such shitty ending.

>Aizen: Ahahaha it's you Ichigo, turns out I'm the one who made you! I made that hollow that fucked your mother and turned into you!
>Ginjo: Ahahaha it's you Ichigo, turns out I used my buddy's power to give you FullBring powers to steal your Shinigami powers or some shit!
>Yhwach: Ahahaha it's you Ichigo, turns out I;m the one who made you! I took those Quincy powers and fucked your mother and turned into your Zanpakutou!

What was the point of Ichigo having all those powers, again?

This is still king among Kubo's masterpiece, in my opinion.

She kicked Ichigo's ass. She was supposed to be strong from her introduction

Not that.
It's that she just went Terminator from feeling reiatsu.

And kicking the ass of Ichigo in the beginning means nothing compared to utterly dominating a Fraccion with her bare fists.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was like Nemu. There's no way Urahara could be bested by Mayuri

Yamamoto fighting Yhwach's double rather than the man himself

Aizen getting silly makeovers

Quincies being Arrancars 2.0

It was stated multiple times at the end of the first arc that shinigami shouldn't have human emotions, expressions, and relationships. At the start of the next arc it was shown that shinigami emotions, expressions, and relationships identical to humans.

Why didn't Yammamoto use his bankia on Aizen, Gin, and Tosen before they escaped the SS at the end of the 2nd arc?

Cut his hair. You should try it once.
It depowered him. He only took energy and forced OMZ and Zangetsu back into dormancy, they weren't actually lost.

>Why didn't Yammamoto use his bankia on Aizen, Gin, and Tosen before they escaped the SS at the end of the 2nd arc?
Because every time his bankai is used he risks destroying the world.
>It was stated multiple times at the end of the first arc that shinigami shouldn't have human emotions, expressions, and relationships.
This is Rukia speaking. Just look at her shinigami role model.

Was there any point to the vizards aside from just being there to improve Ichigo's training?

biggest bullshit was the vizards basically jobbing in everything

asspull was when ichigo transformed into hallow to kill ulqiorra

plothole was the fact that 3 captains stayed in hueco mundo to do NOTHING against the jobber espada.

It's not that it was a great fight, but definitely better than most of the fights this arc.

The thing about Gremmy is no one but Kenpachi could have beaten him. Only kenpachi's stubborn brutality and impressive strength could have messed with Gremmy enough that he imagined things he shouldn't have.

Any other captain would have gotten demolished solely cause they couldn't comprehend any way to fight him.

So, in my opinion, Kenpachi vs Gremmy was one of the decent fights this arc.

Fuck, you're right. Sorry

>She's much older than he is
right, because that was such an issue with Isshin and Masaki

Kenpachi didn't beat Gremmy. Gremmy defeated himself the same way Kenpachi lost against Gerard.

The point is that one would have to give up their life for the other if such a pairing was meant to happen.

>asspull was when ichigo transformed into hallow to kill ulqiorra

Hollow says he will take over if Ichigo ever dies. People are surprised that the Hollow takes over after Ichigo dies. Bleach is not the best written manga out there. Far from it. But half the complaints come from the readers being goldfishes.

bigger plot hole there would've been the hollow NOT taking over the first time Ulquiorra killed him, not that he took over the second time.

The Renruki ending was the biggest asspull of all.

When Ichibei revived by Ichigo saying his name, he said something about being able to do so because their powers were similar in some way, and then asked Ichigo to fight Bach knowing full well he would lose

He never appeared again

What did he mean by their powers being similar?
Why couldn't he at least help out with the other fights?
Why doesn't his name-changing power work on the Almighty, which has a name and as a "Schrift" is very much an ability derived directly from a name?
Why did he even revive if he wasn't going to do anything or help Ichigo in any way? What did Kubo bring him back for?

This fucking line that was the pillar of their entire faction and got dropped entirely

>10 years ago

>the finished form of the arrancar
this whole fucking chapter basically got ignored despite being 10 straight pages of exposition dump sandwiched between generic transitions in and out of the two surrounding chapters.

Hey guys, remember me?

What pisses me off the most is how the best parts of the series were set in karakura and kubo placed the most emphasis on the other dimensions

This is a man who could've turned Kenpachi's heart into gummy bears or something.

Once you touch reality warping, the only power greater is flat out omnipotence, there were literally billions of ways he could've beaten Kenpachi but we got self implosion because Kubo wrote himself into a corner by introducing a character who should have never been that broken considering the cast he had already built.

The implication by Grimmjow that Aizen and the Arrancar had done something to Orihime.

Ichigo is literally the fruit of love of a human and a ghost.

Uryuu Ishida the Antithesis was never explained or explored.

whahahahaahahhaa

a quincy and a ghost who also happened to be a fullbringer and a hallow

And a Vizard

Pretty sure Ichigo's parents had a much greater age difference.

How did Barragan even die to his own Respira? Wasn't the arm just teleported into the empty air between his rib cage and spine? The Respira pours out of his entire body, so placing it there wouldn't cause it to make contact with anything out of the ordinary. He should have been immune to it.

I think it would've been better had the series focused on Ichigo and his friends, with the shinigami being fewer (maybe 5-6 divisions with captains and sub-captain). Really if a ton of characters were cut out the series could have been better. The dragged out fights wouldn't have been as bad since there would be fewer, and less forgotten characters at the end.

Kubo couldn't figure out how to make Ichigo stronger without some heritage bullshit. He's never able to learn any kido spells in spite of his huge power, he never learns any new moves with Zangetsu, and he never uses his hollow powers for anything other than a Deus Ex Machina or short burst of power.

I think she starved to death offscreen.

This

Ichihime.

>Because every time his bankai is used he risks destroying the world.
considering what Aizen was planning to do it was worth the risk

>This is Rukia speaking. Just look at her shinigami role model.
Renji also said it to her

>Ywach stole Yamamoto's bankai just to be forgotten
Didn't Mayuri made it so using the bankai would poison quincies using them?

that was never the implication. I have no idea how that stupid misreading ever took off the way it did. They blatantly tell Ichigo that he doesn't understand Orihime's thoughts or feelings about being rescued, because we already knew she had intended to use her capture to her advantage and reject the hougyoku. For once his stupid "i have to protect eveyone" attitude wasn't actually the solution. That's it. That was all that line was. What got dropped was Ichigo having any kind of actual character development during the arc to coincide with his set up to actually come to terms with his hollow, which he didn't actually do.

>starving in a rape dungeon

No thing is it ended perfectly in hindsight. HE did perfectly imagine kenpachi's power. A power that not even kenpachi could handle himself apparently.

from the start Hacchi should have been able to just crush Baraggan with his kidou. we already knew it worked on rejection magic like orihime's so his blocks were basically just giant pockets of "not happening" he could swing around. that would of course include "not aging." Even if we being to accept the stupid "kidou ages too" excuse all that means is Hacchi would've needed to make a bigger box. That's it. And I'm sure Kubo threw those two together knowing all that, but somehow he had a change of heart mid visored return where he nerfed them all into useless sacks of shit.

They were surrounded already, only Negacion saved them.

>once we've assembled the Vastolorde and perfected the Espada

Having Renji win the Rukia. Honestly, no guy in the manga was worthy.

Kaien was more than worthy. He was the man Rukia deserved but didn't meet 100 years earlier.

wait just a fucking minute

Did Ichigo even mention anything about being related to the shibas I can't even remember if him knowing his dad was a shinigami lead to any self revelation of his origins and family. I feel like I was waiting for all this time for ganju and ichigo to mention something to him but it never came to fruition

>Yama's bankai stolen.
>Yama dead.

Guess what happened to his bankai then.

Ganju and co know, which is why they don't bother him about it.
"Uncle" is Isshin. I am honestly surprised there are so many people who have missed this.
The reader tiers are no mere memes, there are actual level 0s out there.

Worst part is their kid didn't have black hair. There is little to none trace of Rukia in Ichika

I understand Kubo wanting to show us the quincies and explain the bitter blood between them and the shinigami, but this arc really did create more questions than it did answer.

A character as smart as Liltotto and a character as cowardly as Gigi going to fight Yhwach face to face.

The eyes, maybe. But yeah it was like Ichika was tacked on, like Renji getting with Rukia. I'd rather Rukia be alone.

I was really waiting for the -1 to -10.

EL NEGATIVOS

That was kind of his role model too though

Rukia being nominated as first squadron leader, as if she was on the same level as Yamamoto

Yeah that was pretty odd. I feel like the flowery captain, the dog(where was his ending anyway?), or byakuya would have made more sense

She was? I thought she was just the captain of squad 13.