archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108374587/#108428804
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131255039/#131255039
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98072948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132204624
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums is a christian board
How long are you newfags going to keep trying to push this bullshit?

Are you still atheist?

As you all probably know, all Christian threads are under attack. The attacks are now intensifying with more than one individual spamming the threads into sliding. More than 50% of the threads content is pure spam just to slide. Let us not be discouraged by this. Let us all encourage one another in the face of this new oppression. Post encouraging verses, hymns/songs, videos, personal experiences, and conversations about Christ and his God.

>Isaiah 41:9 -... ‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

>Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

That's a good sign that atheism is on its way out.

Amen.

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

>(Matthew 11:28-30) - Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”

>Proverbs 2:1-5 - My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God.

Psalm 101:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

>Atheism is dead

You can't just proclaim something to be dead against factual evidence, are you christcucks really this dumb?

Atheism is alive and well, there are millions of us who embrace logic and reason across the globe.

Meanwhile your god is quite literally dead by demonstrating ZERO characteristics of something that is alive, or EXISTS for that matter.

>All Christian threads are under attack
>Let us all encourage one another in the face of this new oppression

Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? Somone disagrees with your fairy tales on Sup Forums, therefore you are oppressed. Literally worse than an SJW demanding a safespace because at least real life isn't anonymous.

Also
>let us sing hyms and share personal stories to feel better

Christcucks are truly fucking pathetic.

Kek

>Atheism is alive and well, there are millions of us who embrace logic and reason across the globe.
Atheism fell from 4 % of the world population to under 2 % in 2017.
It's a fringe religion now, deal with it.

>Atheism
>A religion

Sorry, I don't engage in discussions with retards.

I'm glad in a way Islam is taking over the world. Enjoy your last few decades Christcuck.

John 8:44-45 King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 8:55 King James Version (KJV)

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

Unlike Liberals, we won't attack you, we won't spit on you, surround you, yell at you. A "safe space" is code word for "a place safe from people that disagree with me" or "a place safe from evidence that contradicts me".

I do not speak from the Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Anglican POV. I can only speak for ourselves, the JW POV. What are JW well known for?

>“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them.”—Matt. 28:19.

>(Acts 14:21) And after declaring the good news to that city and making quite a few disciples, they returned to Lystra and to I·coni·um and to Antioch,

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·dea and Sa·mari·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

What are JW well known for? Hiding in their "safe spaces" or being in public denouncing degeneracy? Why do you think people ban us from countries? Because we are out in public denouncing corruption, evil, injustice, degeneracy of all kinds. Institutions ban us because they find us a threat. That obviously means those opponents don't think we are weak if they find us to be a public threat.

But right now, we use threads like these to come together and encourage one another. It isn't about hiding, it isn't about being safe, it is about encouragement and listening to one another.

You must be new here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108374587/#108428804

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131255039/#131255039

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98072948

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132204624

Here's a good video for all of you to enjoy. Look at all the butthurt comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

>Atheism is dead

Faggot worshipers rejoice!

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm

>german celebrating that there's more mudslimes
Typical

Atheists are the main cause of "more muslims".