Alpha Omega Cuck

Why do people respect this guy again?

The best part about that picture is that they're both standing

isn't he admitted to have literal autism?
who even cares about this guy, i haven't heard about him since literally the whole anita sarkeesian debacle when he was sort of relevant for half a second.

Good catch

kek
This thread is gold. I don't even know who this is.

>that shirt
>black nig

This guy called out cultural Marxists and SJWs in his latest video. Now there is a shill thread against him here.

Whatcha up to rabbi?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perfect.

He seems like a decent guy. Not overly attractive obviously, so some of us have to take what we can get.

Betas gonna beta.

I bet you for every 50 things he does for that child, he gets laid by the wife once.

It's such a shitty existence. You know what i'm saying is true.

>33 words
Call me paranoid but you may want to check that guys background. There is some chance he is a mason spreading sjw propaganda

Making fun of manlets > anything else

at least the wife's son is white

He's a Nu Male who likes video games and has ADHD and retards find this entertaining.

Who?

No. At the worst you can just fuck a whore if you need it.

At best, become a PUA.

There is no excuse to be with "your wifes son" or whatever. You're not a walking Boys and Girls Club or something. You're a man.

Is this nigga five foot two daaamn

never heard of her

Yeah we should stopping making fun of the guy he's clearly a BASED cuckold.
t. /r/the_donald

>No. At the worst you can just fuck a whore if you need it.

anyone with a shred of dignity would not pay for sex.

Jesus christ they're everywhere

WHY ARE THEY IN EVERYTHING

A virgin like you must have a ton of dignity

kek

I wonder if those cucks understand that saying "my wife's son" is literally saying that the boy will never be "his" son. I mean, when people adopt children, they don't call them "somebody else's son/daughter", yet those virtue-signaling cuck blatantly reject even thought that this boy/girl is "his son/daughter". I feel sorry for his wife's son.

Have a qt conservative gf. Never paid for sex nor would I date a woman with children. Pump and dump at most.

That's why I said at the worst. In reality, men should be focused on self-improvement so they don't have to pay for it anymore.

Either way, that guy is sacrificing his time for that kid and for every 50 hours of time together, he gets laid once I bet. A whore is actually way cheaper.

Fucking a hooker and having sex with someone you're in a relationship with are two totally different things tho. It's like comparing taco bell to a home cooked meal

LOL THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS OF KEKOLDS

His wife's son looks like he eats poverty flakes for breakfast.

by the way who is he married too?

Actually this. My wife got pregnant at 18, he fucker run away, she carried out the pregnancy, and I’ve met her when she already had a four month old kid. and I married her several month ago and I adopted (her) our girl the moment with preparered papers for marriage

Ya find the wife. If she's not an 11/10, he's a fucking retard cuck.

Wow there's actually cucks in Russia.

I'm gonna phone Putin and tell him:

a. you dodged your military service and you need to go back
b. to kill you

>My wife got pregnant at 18

>white
Thats communal family, not cuck of foreign tribe.

>The tattoo

Isn't that tattoo the kids face from pic-related?

It says blackest night.
From green Lantern

yes

Either tell her the truth early, or never. If you tell her past the age of 12, she's lost.

Jesus christ that is one ugly fucking midget

That is a midget right

she looks like Fiona.

His last name is Arsenberg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my sides

damn son

More like Beta Omega Sin

Incredible

>wifes son
>blacked nig shirt

is this what peak cuckoldry looks like

It's a shop.

He is like 5ft, though.

>Become a PUA

"Whatever shall we do about all these degenerate women!?"

Traditional gender roles are bad but men must still man up for women that refuse to women up.

>That lower body.

HNNG.

wew lad

S W O L E
W
O
L
E

I'm not advocating for that anyway. I don't want to have kids barring some swiss citizenship miracle or something.

I'm right there with you on this sort of faggotry but the image in question doesn't really apply.

tf is that thing?

used to hang out with bill
he is a short fuck
still a rad dude. the man tries his damn hardest to make the conversations lively and fun even if it gets annoying

3rd post best post

>Bill Nye
I thought he hated sjws wtf?

That kid is like 9 years old wtf. My kid is 3 and is already reading.

Go back to

Where is he?

No, he's probably officially cool to that libtard now that he believe there's more than two genders.

Any time a lib sells out, the libs always make sure to buy all of their shit all of the sudden.

I do find it kind of weird that OP talked about him like he was some big "alt right" leader or something.

>Why do people respect this guy again

Negro, I rarely see his ass on Sup Forums, which 90% of his content is related to. Don't see him at all on Sup Forums, to my memory.

Go back to

This pic might have get me laid.
Thank you.

isn't he that youtube guy that REEEE's about video games and shit? i don't understand what you're complaining about here.

>A real cuck goes full cuck and adopts another man's son

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHHAHAAH my sex junk its so oh oh oh

what the fuck is wrong with her body
her stomach is so wide

bitch is like a plank