Sup Forums appreciation thread

I used to think I was a lone voice in the wilderness (I live in Minnesota aka The Twilight Zone)...

...if it weren't for you guys, I'd probably be in an insane asylum. Thanks for keeping me sane and motivated, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Sk0sLZvh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit here. Sup Forums is racist af

stop celebrating racism and start focusing on the real world

trump is a loser

Y'all never fail to keep my almonds from activating

If it weren't for Sup Forums I would still be a blue pilled, trump hating, liberal normie
off yourself faggot

lol, I used to browse reddit and wonder what fucking planet I was living on. Thank god for Sup Forums

...go back pleb

If it weren't for Sup Forums I might still think 6 million Jews died in the holohoax.

but user...
you are in the nut house

Imagine still being a blue pilled normie that got so mentally fucked in the head from Trump Derangement Syndrome™ that they thought ICP and Eminem were edgy and relevant again.

The only reason the collective left is so asshurt is because they unknowingly lost their precious counter-culture and now look like the cunts they are.

Sadly, I think we're some of the only sane one's left.

The thing about smart motherfuckers,

Is that they seem like crazy motherfuckers,

To dumb motherfuckers....

...especially in the Kali Yuga, pic very related.

Thanks for redpilling me about (((them)))

doooood she(s) should hook up with that guy who has two dicks.

Thanks for helping to teach the world the difference between science and social media meme science™

Fun fact, those two are from MN, and I was present when that pic was taken.

...just remember, senpai-a-lam:

...and never forget, Trump decided on Andrew Jackson's portrait to adorn the Oval Office

Minnesota Sup Forums discord

mztGHm

Also, a meme for a fellow Minnesotan

I had the unfortunate pleasure of visiting the twin cities this summer. Really let that place go to shit in the last fifteen years, haven't you.

Oh you haven't seen nothin' yet, the only thing keeping this shithole afloat is the major corporate headquarters that are based here.
We'll go full Detroit within a decade. Screencap dis

This fuckin' place.. you know this was conceived and sold to the people as a multicultural utopia?

...look how that turned out. Minnesotans are THE most cucked people in the US.

As of now. But redpilled Minnesotans are uniting together right now, join the discord.

This is amazingly accurate

Already have, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Sk0sLZvh4

Are there any MN senate candidates who are like this but less retarded?

I can't wait until the day of the rope, these fuckers will hang

lol probably not... Minnesota IS the most heavily fluoridated state in the US, donchya know!

Average Minnesotan

You got Jesse "The Body" Ventura in as gov for a term. So Al Franken and West Somalia aside, there should be something slavageable to work with, one would hope.

Yeah, and look what happened... any and every Minnesotan HATES Ventura now; and he was the only thing that made this state noteworthy in years.

Minnesotans will literally believe ANYTHING as soon as it's put on a television.