Future Trunks is stronger than Goku SSJ3 ?

> BTW the manga is clearly better than the shitty anime.

Use the catalog dumbass

Now this is just stupid.

*Then again Trunks is a halfbreed, so he should have more MUH POTENTIAL than Goku and he doesn't waste it like Gohan. I guess it can make sense but it's still a bit silly.

>scan clearly says "he's powered up NEARLY the same"
>OP too busy sucking dicks to realize makes a shitty clickbait thread 'whoa, Trunks is stronger?'

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Not OP, but you're a retard. They shouldn't be nearly the same. Goku was already stronger at SS2.

>Same hair color as you

You're the retard. They were even in SS2 but they weren't serious since they could power up further. Goku has other transformations while Trunks was not fighting at full strength.

Being able to come close to SS3 levels without transforming is not a simple matter of "hurr he powered up".

Goku has other transformations, yes, but his base shouldn't really be below trunk's, because when both fought at SS2 he was still stronger.

purple hair is toei's fault
if they changed kid trunks hair to blue none of this would have happened

>purple hair is toei's fault
Toriyama made trunk's hair purple, not Toei.

Toriyama could have insisted they make him blue, but didn't. It's arguably more his fault.

in the BoG art book kid trunks hair is blue
no idea why they kept it purple in the movie
they could have avoided all these inconsistencies by just making kid trunks hair blue at the start of super

Because Toriyama didn't care enough to insist they make him blue. Toei did the logical thing keeping him consistent to what it was before.

>keeping him consistent to what it was before.
they didn't do that with future trunks so its their fault

>Kaioshin died fighting Dabra and Babidi

Haha what a useless shit.

HOWEVER:

Elder Kai would still be alive in his sword.
Thus future Beerus would still have to be alive as well.

Nice going Toriyamatoyotable.

>those lips
Stupid sexy Whis

I guess, but it's still kind of autistic for toriyama to make his hair blue and make the script talk about blue hair without bothering to be on the same page as Toei.

He didn't beat him in SSJ3. Can't you read

The page you're posting says "nearly as strong" and your dumb ass still thinks he's stronger

Dragon Ball fans are fucking retards.

Shut up retard, that's a thread about the manga.
> clickbait thread
As if OP earns money everytime you open this thread. Go kill yourself retard.

Haven't watched or played anything DB related since GT. Is Future trunks still SS1++ or has he finally reached SS2?

SS2 and OP's image shows that in SS2 Trunks is nearly as strong as Goku SS3.

>smug father proud of his manly son

>that expression of pride
I'm liking the new vegeta

shouldn't he be training his failure of a son from the present?

>landscaping costs
kek

>that's a thread about the manga.

Then what the fuck is this thread then? I swear, this series has one of the most mentally retarded fanbases out there.

am i the only one bothered by the fact that jako and tights just disappeared?

The other one is a thread about the fucking anime you faggot.

Yes.

I've seen this gif somewhere of some black haired girl that is implied to be Trunks and Mai's daughter arriving someone by time machine. Can someone tell me where this is from, if its canon, and if it really is Mai and Trunk's child?

How can he be called future trunks when they changed the future?

Because he comes from a chronologically more advanced world.

how?
Fuck SSJ3
It looks gay as fuck
Im glad that shitty form's existense is becoming more obsolete
SSJ1 and 2 are where it's at

does anyone even want trunks hair to be blue? that would just be confusing with the super saiyan blue shit. im fine with his hair being purple like bulma's dad

I don't care if you think it looks bad, retard. It's still fucking stupid that trunks could almost match Goku in that form.

SSG/B is the ugliest and stupidest looking form yet but I don't pretend SS3 can match it.

Consider that just as SSG had more advanced stages which were separate from SSG2, it tracks that SSG2 could also have advanced stages that Goku missed out on by reaching SSG3.

SS2 still completely and utterly shat on every "advanced stage" of SS1.

except the legendary ssj

Even the Legendary SS and that's not even canon.

I'm actually not mad at this. SSJ3 has so many flaws that it just isn't viable in a fight. Training in SSJ2 and boosting it up makes a lot more sense.

ssj2 gohan was fodder to broly in the second movie
if it wasn't for a plot kamehameha they wouldn't have beaten broly

use the catalog retard

That's such bullshit. Trunk didn't even do Full Powered SSJ. How the hell can be be stronger than Goku's SSJ2 and be close to matching his SSJ3. Yes, I'm fucking mad.

REMINDER THAT THE MANGA IS JUST SOMETHING PROMOTIONAL AND NOT CANON AT ALL

Jaco left the planet after showing off his new ship last chapter.

yeah, and whatever you think about power levels Vegeta already surpassed SS3 in SS2 form in battle of gods so people really shouldn't be surprised that the route to a more refined SS2 exists.

Isnt' SSJ3 stronger now than it was in the Buu Saga due to Goku having god ki in him now?

that doesn't happen in the manga canon. Instead SSGod is a form he can tap into.

This was stated before the manga story started though

it occurred in the BOG movie but the manga has it's own BOG adaptation where it has it's own canon. Super also changed a few things in it's BOG adaptation. Both correctly shied away from God Goku being near 70% of Beerus for example.

Manga isn't canon, who cares.

So does Goku not have god ki in base form?

Source ?

His ass. Both show and manga has their own interpretation of Toriyama's skeleton plot and he looks over every panel of the manga. Clearly that user prefers the anime or is just shitposting.

who hype for the extented version of RoF tommorow ?

As far as we know, not in the manga.

I'm very interested in how they use F Trunks.

Gohan wasn't SS2 in the first Broly movie.
The second was retarded.

to be fair all the Broly movies are at least a little retarded.

The second was more than a little and the third isn't real.

Vegeta stood his ground decently againts Beerus in Battle of Gods

>Trunks is actually powerful

I've waited so long for this.

only manga FT is
anime FT is still a wimp