Thoughts on transexuals becoming mainstream pop stars Sup Forums?

Thoughts on transexuals becoming mainstream pop stars Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.msmsmsm.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MVc3Z-bG6Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Won't catch on probably

Even liberals don't genuinely like them they just want to compete with their peers for the title of most open minded

Half of us would still fuck it.

a vocal minority, who should kill themselves desu

meaningless
the msm promotes whatever their partner labels tell them to, but since it only reaches those inside their bubble this shit will never have the reach or relevancy of anything before 2010 (which pales in comparison to anything before 2000), and it only continues to fracture further.

Why do think this will win people over? I'm honestly happy Russia shut adoptions down for the US no innocent white children should ever fall into the hands of these grotesque looking pedophiles

kek anyone have that things tweet saying "how did they know i was jewih?"

sophie sells a vibrating sex toy with some of her music ..

shop.msmsmsm.com/

Wouldnt that have more to do with having gay children? Since being gay is about sexual identity and being trans is about gender identity?

KIND A NERVOUS BUT BBC CAN TAKE ANYTHING FOR THE CHALLENGE.

Don't know if this is a good place to ask, but do you guys have any resources I can use to prove that pedophilia used to be included in the early LGBT movement. Preferably sites that aren't visibly redpilled, because I'm arguing on a normalfag forum.

Shit, I must be the only one that remembers glam

I legitimately thought this was Scarlett Johansson.

Only reaffirms my theory Scarlett is a tranny like many other Hollywood celebs

Don’t care as long as the music is good. In this case, it isn’t.

Gross. They show its fake tits halfway through.

>Sold out
Easy profit for le_jew

david bowie

Can Carrot Top's career get any lower?

anyone know if this is a legit photo after she hit the sign?

>ooh this is so transgressive and dangerous! We gotta stop it! The world will end!

Welcome to 1971, asshole

You're probably thinking of the early anti-LGBT movement. There were lots of ads implying that all gay men were into young boys and sought them out for grooming. There's a famous PSA that I can't remember the name of that featured that idea heavily. It used to be on Hulu.

Of course, there is a lot of statutory rape by homosexuals.

i thought the same lol

Let them brainwash your kids

Looks like xhe took the Bogpill

What mainstream? They are making products for each other at the top these days. One big circluar "art investment" tax dodge, as irrelevant to people as art galleries and even theatres have become.

He is fucking talented producer
youtube.com/watch?v=MVc3Z-bG6Eo

top kek wtf?

stob id jews

No, I distinctly remember that there was some LGBT group in Germany in like the 1960's or 70's that originally included pedos, and it eventually kicked them out because it was preventing them from going mainstream.

I don't think one advocacy group from one country is going to be seen as persuasive evidence by anyone, user. And I'm pretending you didn't say "in Germany." They literally eat shit, user.

My thoughts? Ok, here it goes. White men are such sick fucks, obsessed with winning at all costs, that they will turn themselves into women if they feel that gives them an advantage against other men. Can't wait for you fuckers to finally go all out and kill one another in North America and Western Europe.

Not possible, I think xhe could develop a following because of the weirdness. But 99% of normies have nothing but negative opinions of non passing trans.

bruh my gf just fingered my asshole, is that shit normal cuh?!

this

I listen to one Swede trap ("Sweden Yes"), it's decent music and completely feminine

Won't link it for the sake of not being raided. She plays in the wake of Alice in Videoland.

awaken my masters