Ask a princeton graduate former heroin addict who is making 100k a year while on methadone anything...

Ask a princeton graduate former heroin addict who is making 100k a year while on methadone anything. Your schtule is no match for mine.
Methadone is the answer to the opiate epidemic. Makes you feel bretty good all day. And if a patient on methadone shoots up its almost impossible for them to overdose.
Cheers guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

herontx.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't you overdose like a good boy when you had the chance?

How did you get into an ivy-league school?

Black.

If methadone makes you feel good, you weren't an addict.

Anyway, what is the point of this thread? There's millions of functioning drug users. See literally everyone on wallstreet.

Not only are you a LARPING faggot who honestly probably has never accomplished anything in their life, you're mindlessly regurgitating a stale South Park joke because you're too consumeristic and autistic to come up with any original thought.

You waste the air that the rest of us should be breathing over you. Take a good hard look at your life you faggot

Tell me something about the Princeton English department that an outsider is unlikely to know.

>Assuming all brain chemistries work in the same fashion.

dumb

Cool story, druggy.

I'm on methadone to. Best choice I made to get off dope. Going to school for comp sci. School is hard on methadone, but I'm doing it.

Well done for getting off heroin it sounds FUCKED

Funny how 'purple drink' is pushed now. Basically a gateway.

If anyone actually is looking for the answer to the opiate epidemic, do yourself a favor and buy some $HRTX tomorrow.

HXT-011 WILL be approved.

HXT-019 PDUFA on November 12th.

For once in your life, don't be a faggot. Make some easy money.

Krokodil is the answer to the opiate epidemic. Let the drug addict subhumans die faster. Natural selection.

google show nothing about those compounds. care to elaborate?

Stop doing smack forever you gotta stop it man

Your teeth will chip away

Heron Therapeutics: herontx.com/

One of the companies Tang has a huge stake in. See $KITE / $LJPC.

They'll get approved on the 12th, but realistically they're going to do an offering. I'll be looking to dump at ~$20 and then rebuy after the dip. Will hold that position until next year. They'll be getting BO before/after HTX-011 has positive P3 results / NDA approval.

Listen to the last couple conference calls that are in the investor section of their site.

Kratom..... is key

You will relapse

I would take you on your tip user but i got osis instead. Which seems to be a long game. :(

do mdma instead it's heathier

I should buy some Shrek?

name the type of pIII study used for validation or fuck off.

look at this shill

MDMA makes people into faggots. Case in point: you.

Cocaine is the most alpha and hetero of drugs

Can’t you just face the withdrawal symptoms head on and get off the shit without having to substitute?

double blind

not true.

It does when you're on it if you allow it. but I am always aware that the good vibes are due to serotonin rushing my brain and arn't real. it's actually a pretty introspective drug if you get all of the emotional babble out of the way. the next day when you sober you up you realise all of the thoughts and feelings you had weren't real, but it still allows you to glean some things from the experience. especially if you take it with alcohol to break the walls of inhibition even further, can really make you face up to some hard truths about yourself that you don't want to accept.

it also helps me since I suffer from anxiety and some depression, allows me to feel what it's like to be happy so I know there's hope. i just need to change myself to be more happy, increase my serotonin naturally through my actions and the way I live my life.

$ARLZ for the obvious earnings run-up since the dip? $SHIP if it does indeed open up around .90 tomorrow?