80/1 dislike to like ratio

can we improve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13Oi_gRr1f8
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/22/uk-police-slammed-for-propaganda-video-promoting-islam/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5006809/Time-stop-stunts-police-told.html
digiday.com/marketing/men-in-public-relations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_el-Ouahed_ben_Messaoud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no link
faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=13Oi_gRr1f8

What's the point? (((They))) will just reset the downvotes

(((black pill)))

I still watched and downvoted tho.
It was literally "We Wuz Brits"

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/22/uk-police-slammed-for-propaganda-video-promoting-islam/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

Bump for bombardment

Exterminatus on this video imminent

bump for 10 bucks

It amazes me that you wouldn't see this much disliking in say, 10 years ago.

I just love how people are retaliating

God damnit I hate them so fucking much

It was at 607 dislikes when I came across it 20 minutes ago, it's at 640 now.

I don't get the UK. In America, all of the police are right-wing except in small areas.

Niggers, how?

here too, all off them support the part FrP which are for more shit for them and immigrants rauss.

Britbong police must really hate when they can’t enforce Britains thought-crime laws on foreigners.

They're literally just already accepting communism and are just policing all the whites into obedience.

Every now and then Breitbart does some good work, and this is one good example.
I bought no-go zones but haven't read it, yet.

British police don't carry guns. They're more like social workers.

We should go there and just fuck with them until they deport us or some shit.

they carry machine guns on some locations like air ports, each time I've been there there has been cops armed with machineguns there.

That said, I used to find them rather based they are quite politite and helpful there, but I've lost every inch of respect for them.

haha, the only based ones left are those guarding Buckingham palace.

and if that's the same as here it's part of the military and not the police. I'm not sure how they do this in the UK I never went to the palace

I've been to London a few times, most recently in Spring 2016. The architecture is British, the art museums are mostly British, but walking around it seems you could mistake it for Disneyland.

>brexit will uncuck us, you'll see!

England is lost

Buckingham palace is well guarded, at least to my eye.
I remember seeing all these statues everywhere thinking "someone desperately wants to tear all of these down". I saw this article recently that there is a movement to take down Lord Nelson's statute in the Guardian:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Many have served in recent conflicts.
You mean ISIS right?

bin that country m8 dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5006809/Time-stop-stunts-police-told.html

I bet these videos annoy the extremist-leaning Muslims in England much in the same way that white allies annoy BLM hardliners.

Mate...

>"It's easy to form the impression that we are all terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. The truth is far from this image."
>Does the "only-one-god" gesture
Yeah, that sure calmed my suspicions.

Were breaking the conditioning

Just need to start infiltrating and red pilling the police and military and then we can coup de tat that whole country like we did with the US, Austria and Hungary

fucking commies
I think I've seen this statue, it's on trafalgar square if I'm not mistaken

When do we start to do the same to a JEWISH video?
Muzzies are annoying but don't have power, it's useless, while (((they))) do

>2
PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

When the shitskin is trying to we wuz his legitimacy in UK history, he shows this portrait to say that Muslims have long been accepted in London.
Doesn't the portrait say, in Latin, something like "an emissary of the barbarian king"?

If it does, we need to meme that shit and redpill some normies!

Pic related.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5006809/Time-stop-stunts-police-told.html
share link

The police in this country is run by women, thanks to "muh diversity"

I know people in the police force that say the women in charge are literally useless. they are the reason why more police officers aren't allowed to carry firearms.

From what i've heard a good portion of average officers could be classed as right-wing. They are powerless to change anything though.

The police here are mostly right wing. You think this stuff winds you up, how do you think your average beats cops feels?

These PR campaigns are begging the question.

Screencap the ratio before they remove the ability to like/dislike it

That's nonsense lad. We had Bernie Two dads until a few months ago, and prior to that the Commissioner has always been a man.

Reminder that the current leader was in charge of the operation where a suspect suicide bomber got shot in the back of the neck seven times. She's generally held in better regard, and we're more likely to get wider arming under her then most of the other choices.

Glad to see this thread hasn't slid at all, yet. I'm new to Sup Forums and came here to engage in politically incorrect ideas. It bothers me to see so much noise on the board.

(((Abrahamic religions)))

The issue are the female led public relation agencies they always hire.

Do you have a link I could see for that? It would be nice to put all this together in one infographic.

Do you need a youtube account to do like/dislike? Can other's see your history?

what the fuck

I've never worried about anyone knowing my likes or dislikes. I'm certain, all web traffic is stored somewhere, but you're free and maybe in some cases (I believe) obligated to opine. It's not a fringe view to see this as negative, at all.
Yes, I believe you need a youtube account to like or dislike videos.

digiday.com/marketing/men-in-public-relations/

I can confirm this myself. PR is like HR in that regard. It's filled with women that got a degree in sociology, psychology and other liberal arts.

If you are looking for sources for government paying consulting companies for help with stuff like efficiency, relations and stuff, you got to do the search yourself. Shouldn't be to hard. It's a very common practice.

still 8/1

>islam is religion of peace

Ah...fucking kuffirs will burn at the stake..they reject Muhammad (pbuh) and his ways...islam must expand...islam must dominate...islam must destroy all who oppose it...

Those people are not muslims, a real muslim would want to burn the palace down and the depose of anglican queen

#notallmuslims

doesn't britain welcome back the """foreign fighters""" aka jihadists back now that isis is about to die? including the help to their brainwashed children

ambassador king barbarian?

if you live in the UK, you have to understand when you see a police car with a rainbow flag or any marxist slogan on it your in danger if your assaulted by muslims these police units may be full on leftys and wont protect you, you should start a online campaign pointing this out that you do not feel safe near them, its possible that the police who embrace these symbols and slogans are working to destroy your country and police you in your own town but not the rapists

It would kind of amuse me if the leftist rhetoric of "dog-whistles" and "I'm not a fascist is exactly what a fascist would say" would be used against Muslims, too.

this is the ambassador
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_el-Ouahed_ben_Messaoud

>digiday.com/marketing/men-in-public-relations/
It looks as though the Lincolnshire police department uses Grubb Street Media for its communications and media services. I'm hitting some dead ends though.
Jon Grubb, owner of Grubb street media, apparently the PR firm used by the police dept.
Marc Jones, police and crime commissioner