Redpill me on the Northwest Front

Redpill me on the Northwest Front

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org
creativityalliance.com/anatomy-of-a-hypocrite/
youtube.com/watch?v=u_GFP1PD9GA
instagram.com/irinashayk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off we're full but Washington's pretty great accept how expensive it is, the whole state isnt seattle, libshits mainly stay there, Olympia doesn't even accept them.

Doesn't exist

Don't worry I have no desire to move to your nu--male hell hole. Just wondering if it's just a bunch of LARPers.

>Doesn't exist
9th Circuit Court.

Yeah go join Harold's beer belly club with a few dozen members. It will be a white national paradise in a few years. Harold promises!

>asking about something means I want to join it
no

its a meme

Good Idea but its leaders... like all white nationalist movements are feds.
also thisNo thanks I don't like prison Mr.ABC fed.

NWF IS the redpill
only WN group with a plan and IRL action (that isn't posters)

as long as seattle/tacoma exists we are unpure any visitors avoid these, olympia is a growing cancer

To many BIGFOOT

Basically, it is a very unrealistic plan that will never happen, as it would require fighting the federal government. It also abandons the rest of white America.

It's a meme that'll never take off in any serious form.

It's the best way to do things.

It does exist, and so does the NVA. Harold doesn't know that we're out there because we've kept him in the dark for his own good. We also haven't been infiltrated by FBI/CIA niggers because of how we initiate them. Our exercises are done in remote places where no one would ever be able to follow us. We're ready, and this is not a LARP.

only faggots fly that flag
this state is washington you faggot cuck
respect your founding fathers you bitch
America #1

PNW here, dropped loads of masculinity in this cucked area

>muh founding fathers
You fail to realize that they did exactly what the NWF movement is doing now.

>not supporting a white separatist movement
>not realizing that the PNW was strategically chosen because it could be swayed with small amounts of white migration
>not realizing that the midwesterners will be our allies
>not realizing that the PNW has oceanfront, a sizeable tech and finance industry, plenty industry in terms of lumber, housing, plastics, niche products
>being a cuck and doing nothing to save your people

Pathetic.

Checked.

I'm actually fairly aware of the movement's goals, but there are a massive number of problems with. Primarily, that the rest of white America will be left on their own. We need the majority of white Americans to awaken and help destroy the system through political means, otherwise it will wipe out any attempt at an ethnostate. I am already in another WN group as I live outside the PNW.

The leader is pathetic and nothing will happen because of it
You are better off forming local paramilitary groups

this
>move to PNW
>train
>get ready for when the US gov starts not being able to pay it's henchmen
>balkanize
EZPZ

There is no reason not to support the NWF, if you are a white nationalist. There is no reason why our two separate groups could not be political allies, realistically. In fact, we may need each other, if this whole white genocide thing keeps escalating.

the fucking what?

Dumb meme. Irrelevant.

t. far right activist in the north west

>t. pretends to be pro-white but shits on any movement that attempts to bring any solidarity to the movement

Fixed that for you.

I'm not opposed to the goal, I'm just saying the system will smash you if you try it. I don't really understand the point of it as we need to beat the system before it would be possible and at that point a white America would not be very far off anyway. I look at Southern Secessionists in much the same light.

>Pic Related
Sound Plan, Leadership is questionable at best.
Basically, you show up on YOUR dime and *somehow* "find a job" and then *somehow* "get a wife that won't fuck you over or flake out" and then "raise children that in 3 generations still even remember what the fuck you moved out there FOR" and then ..... "america collapses" and then ..... "PNW ethnostate" then .... you win?
tl;dr Just listen to harry's podcasts, He started when O-boy got into office and it keeps getting funnier, every single time I hear it.

I really liked it a few weeks ago when he "suggested" that some of these shitbag politicians get whacked then the next week racanted it all and said "don't do anything *illegal*".
My.
White.
Sides.

So, you're not advocating fascism?

Not really, bro. There are a number of good groups in the area that aren't such a dumpster fire.

More like:
>my (((white))) sides, trust me Go... I mean white comrade.

I don't really know if you are just dumb or really a shill who doesn't put too much of an effort.

I'd rather have monarchy tbqh. Either way, NWF ain't the ones to do it. I'm sure there are some good people in the group though and they should join groups that haven't been stagnant for decades.

Is that HAC as a pony? Fucking MLP faggots just shit all over everything good. This is why we can't have nice things.

Irish garbage

lol Olympia and Lacey are full of libtards
That cripple trans he she beast was from Evergreen University

I can see what you guys are saying. List some alternatives for us. I'd like to see these organizations grow. Are you referring to Cascadia?

Its a white separatist movement to create a white homeland in the northwest front. It usually encompasses northern California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Western Canada and parts of Alaska. Here is their website northwestfront.org
In my opinion if you're white and you haven't laid your roots down somewhere you can try it in the northwest. I've already put my roots where I am now so its not for me.

IE is really the only non-shit organization from what I've seen.

>olympia doesn't even accept them
hahahha fpwp. You must never go to Olympia.

I just don't ever see the NF becoming anything. I was really into it for a while, even went out to Idaho and looked around, but the leadership is kinda shit. They can't even get a group call going without it turning into everyone sitting around a campfire listening to Harold's stories again. Aside from that, Americans still have it too comfy to risk anything like that. Look at the 3rd Reich. Bread costed 100 billion marks or some shit and Hitler just barely got in with 33% of the vote. There's no way they'll ever get enough numbers as long as we have our NFL and beer. Maybe in like 50 years tho.

Who is accepted?
I’m so much for European preserving their racial purity and societies. But as extremely White passing 1/4 Kazan Tatar Russian I make myself a little exception: I ruin few pure European bloodlines. I donated my sperm to several European organization as European Danish, two years ago I seduced Estonian girls from upper class family and made her to carry my child. Five month ago I got extremely hot Norwegian girl pregnant. Today I date super cute Dutch girl and plan to start having kids with her next year. All three girls were explained about my ancestry, history of Kazan Tatars, their influence on Russian classes and nobility, all three girls have a small tattoo of my family crest on their arms. I’m ready to fight for Europe and it’s pure peoples, but I’m not leaving behind the way of my ancestors. Putting some pepper in your delicate rice truly feels good

I don't really like talking about what's going on irl on Sup Forums, but yeah Cascadia is one good group. Mist of the ones affiliated with the Northwest Forum are bretty gud.
inb4 >grindr greg
He was always just the event organizer and now he isn't even that.

>hurr lets balkanize the country that gives us great living standards instead of promoting longline strategy to reclaim the land through demographics

Yeah throw away one of the largest landmasses with some of the best valid resources so you can have a state that'll economically be dependent on it's multiracial neighbors that'll be considered enemies. That won't backfire at all.

>all three girls have a small tattoo of my family crest on their arms
okay bud

Keep it up.

Will you let in LEAFS?
I will seig heil with the reich and I know plumbing, electrical and some carpentry,

Born and raised in WA. Lived in AZ multiple times. Currently living in Renton. Would gtfo of here if jobs paid more down south.

Canada will eventually be united with America into one North American Reich.

Harold's too sketchy for me.

Left is the pic of "Axis Sally" he had on his blog, middle is pic that was on the NWF website, right is what she actually ended up looking like after she turned libtard and made an anti-NWF blog/podcast, and yes it was really her. Harold has unpersoned Sally since and refuses to talk about it because he knows how bad it makes him look. There's some other girl that was also clearly a replacement for Sally who has mysteriously dropped off the face of the earth too.

Entertaining podcast though when Any, the trucker and Gretchen aren't boring it up or Harold isn't going on a REEEE! HURRY UP AND COME HOME ALREADY WHITE MAN! nagging spree. He's one of the only far-right guys who doesn't waste time with dumb conspiracy meme shit like pizzagate.

Doesn’t that map cover Vancouver? Which is like the most Chinese city outside of China ?

So the NWF is going to be 30% chinks?

creativityalliance.com/anatomy-of-a-hypocrite/
It's not my OC. if that's what you're wondering.

do you want your kids living next to spics and niggers?
Our people take things like that very seriously and we don’t hesitate to waste money or resources on it, you can get familiar with our history written by one of main Russian historians Karamzin - that’s Kazan Tatar derived surname btw. Or Bulgakov, Nariskins and many others, leaving a mark or dynasty carriers always been a thing. I’m lucky enough to be attractive so it didn’t take some family bribe or forced kindapping like people did in the past

Horrible idea. Appalachia/Upper South is where we should focus. Probably 25-30% of white people here support our views (they just don't know it yet) while the NW is one of the most fagged out parts of the country.

Not all of Canada I hope, were 30% minorities and of our 70% of whites, 70% of those are SJW FAGGETS

The Trucker is the best one on the show you faggot.

Delet this

Sure, as long as you're white. We'd also let in central and South American, African, Australian, and European whites if they're able to get all they way up here.

>creativityalliance.com/anatomy-of-a-hypocrite/
>people never change
Ok.

How many times can you listen to advice on moving to the PNW and not get bored of it?

after the cleansing, of course

If you go near the border of the northwest front I'm sure you can get annexed if something kicks off or move directly into the territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_GFP1PD9GA

You could say that about the whole show lol.

WE GOT A LOOOONG
WAY TO GO
AND A SHORT TIME
TO GET THERE
WE GONNA DO
THEY SAY CAN'T BE DONE

They're big guys.

Is there a guideline for Whiteness? 3/4 ethnic Russian 1/4 Kazan Tatar goes for White? Kazan Tatars are Finno-Volga Bulgarian Turkic tribe from eastward-most Europe

push them into the sea, same with seattle and portland

You mean like 50% of Sup Forums?

If this is anything to go on, I hope so.

no he doesn't "waste time with dumb conspiracy meme shit" , instead he wastes time by not talking about ANY local area issues AT ALL! Shit, even if I wanted to go move out there, I'd literally be flying BLIND. no info on local politics, no info on local land prices, no linfo on local climate / season lengths. NO LOCAL INFO on jack-shit-fuckall!!!
He's squandered HOURS on bullshit and QQ. It's been 10 YEARS and I've gone back into the archives and listened to earlier-starting out episodes and most if not all of them sinces the Trump got in. I'm not impressed, reeks of the broke-ass-L.Ron Hubbard_ Scientology-for-WhitesONLY-cult vibe. Very vague and very sketchy. Yeha I know security is a thing, but I also know that he's dying and won't have shit to show for it either.

>harold pony
MY FUCKING SIDES HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHHAA

I mean I don't actually give a shit about the come home white man stuff, I just listen for my evil right wing shitlord spin on currents events and political theory.

It depends on how close you are to the Nordic ideal. If you have really coarse and/or curly hair and/or dark brown eyes, we aren't going to let you in. It also depends on your facial features. If you looked like a really light skinned version of the 50% face meme then you wouldn't be allowed in.

Yeah, she'd be allowed in.

The one thing Richard Spencer says that I actually agree with is that white identity is as much cultural as it is genetic. There are 10% whites with more to bring to the table than waspy northeastern liberals ever could. This is also why honor-aryan is a thing.

We'll never have a monarchy again.

that’s hapa trash, Tatars are not gook, but it’s own race like Huns or Scythians. That’s typical half Kazan Tatar-ethnic Russian type. I’m 1/4. Many people are eager to marry Tatar males in Russia and Sarmatian Polish circles to get the surname and keep up the legacy of Rus and Poland founding peoples
instagram.com/irinashayk/

do you even listen to his podcast? His last one was only 20 mins because he said fuck-all excpet that some kid form england stopped by and all he did was take the guy to a resturant for 45 minutes and didn't even get a t-shirt.
BAKA.
Imagine flying from england and meeting harry and only talking for 45 mins, no tour of the city or nothing and then it's "fuck off". LOL.

Never is a long time, but for the forseeable future monarchy in the current USA is pretty unlikely.

I live on the borderland and already live next to such.

As far as I see there is a vast difference between an assimilated Mexican and one that refuses to shed the hyphenated identity for the nations benefits.

The city I live in is white minority, the crime is terrible the drug problem has taken many friends from me and its terrible in general. But people here do understand to an extent and giving up the land to the others as a means of simply surrendering instead of curbing the problem at the source and making the land better than it was fr the last generation is a losing strategy.

You cant win by retreating to a losing position, you win by using the means you have to do what has to be done. Building a wall, making assimilation efforts and stopping immigration is what can make this place better, not giving it up and hoping to die off in a smaller state as the soil around us gets smaller and smaller and we move to accept the inevitable because we thought smaller when we should have fought back harder.

Think Stalingrad, if the infamous order to not take a step back had been issued you would've been run over, but instead you kept your ground even though it has hard. Because what is necessary is almost always hard in compromising positions.

relevant chon /new/ mee-mee (RIP)

Honestly I only want to live in cleaned up Russia or maybe North American ethnostate, because I want Whites to remain clean and untouched by other races. What the fight worth for, if your standard is Argentina? I keep only to really clean Whites and I want some steady and pricnicpled homeland for us to grow.

fuck, wrong section to reply to.
BAKA. disregard, didn't mean to pin this to your part of the conversation.

We've lost so much ground in the US that worrying about racial purity is putting the cart before the horse. We are dying off culturally first and foremost. If someone wants an ethnostate, they're going to have to get it by blood as things stand today. I'd personally rather try to fix things with reason and conversation first.

Tbis. I know that the white way is the right way but I'm 1/4 jap. If he wants to keep me out just based on that, he can fuck off.

Fucking mongrels. What is it about "whites only" that makes you so mad? Literally just want 3 fucking states and that's too much for you niggers.

I'm mostly white, but I have enough Native American in me, even as white passing as I am, that I'm sure I'd be rejected in an ethnostate. That being said, I don't see why they shouldn't have one. Blacks too. I think the racial cohesion experiment has failed.

I honestly just want to follow the way of my ancestors and spread my legacy with Wypipo and family crest with those who want to accept a Tatar surname. Poland and Russia were once Slavic, but today more than 30% of Poles and Russians have Tatar ancestry. I don’t want our noble spirit to disappear in spic, jew and nig blood

>Above (((California)))
Greenland is the only thing close to an ethnostate

>Not only that, but Harold, who has jumped around more vigorously than Mark Twain’s Jumping Frog of Calaveras County, specifically picked the State of North Carolina, that terrible state he so despised, as his base. As his old buddy, Eric Campbell, has said, Harold will say one thing, then do just the opposite. Ah! Shades of politic and expedient, Jew-loving Ronnie Reagan!

>As his old buddy, Eric Campbell, has said, Harold will say one thing, then do just the opposite.
Podcasts from Sep 21 - sep 28 2017. 'nuff said.

Not at all. Like I just said, they can have it. As far as I'm concerned, we have much larger problems in this country. In fact, a good deal of 100% aryans are running around with commie flags and beating old men with sticks. That's why I care more about culture. Race is only an indicator of cultural adherence, but not the rule.

>your standard is Argentina
Some of them are pretty white.

The point is to preserve what we have. We can't be picky and exclude people because they're 1% whatever. I'm like 1/32 Native American and I didn't even know it until I took a DNA test. Hardly anyone on the North American continent is 100% pure European. We need to gather those who are of mostly European descent so that we can stop the deterioration before we're all shitskins. A tiny a fraction is nothing but we can't let it get worse.

>reason and conversation
This has been tried and it hasn't worked, which is why we're going for the ethnostate. Turning the other cheek and not just slaughtering these fuckers is why we're in this mess. We must never capitulate.

GROW. A. PAIR.

>but I'm 1/4 jap
Show us what you look like, either through a picture of yourself or a picture of someone that looks like you.

More power to you. People that are ok with their blood being washed away are cucks. I have more in common with hotep nation blacks than I do liberal whites. At least they understand survival and cultural preservation.

Shitty bait.
They should all have their state. That being said, I side with whites. Ignore the divide and conquer shills

>so much anti-harold shilling.
The amount of shills itself is showing that his idea is great.

North American Amerindian is a good racial stock though unlike nig or jew blood, which are totally disgusting. Many of you can move to Tatarstan which is 40% ethnic Russian 45% Tatar and the rest is mixed

>I have more in common with hotep nation blacks than I do liberal whites.

Fuck off with the GROW A PAIR edgelord shit. I'll take you 1% seriously if I hear about you in the news you fucking larper.

It's not bait. There's something about white things that makes all the mongrels come out of the woodwork.