LATIN AMERICA IS GOING TO BECOME COMMIE AGAIN

REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE BRAZILIANS ARE SO STUPID THEY ARE VOTING OUR EX-COMMIE PRESIDENT LULA THAT HAS BEEN CONVICTED FOR 9 YEARS IN PRISON INTO PRESIDENCY AGAIN. WE WILL BECOME COMMIE AND ANTI-US AGAIN PLZ PLZZZZZ SAVEEE USSSSS USAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

oantagonista.com/brasil/bolsonaro-em-primeiro-lugar/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/phttL9nJxoPFXN4Lk94_Bw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not white enough to save.

NO PLS SAVE MEE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WAS I BORN BRAZILIAN REEEE PLZ KILL MEEEEE

Don't worry, when communism comes to Brazil there are going to be plenty of degenerate democratic shitholes around.

It can get pretty white in places. But maybe they're just too far off to be able to get their act together?

Can't you organise a paramilitary group or something or are you guys gunless cucks?

Based Brazil... Welcome to the Reeevolution!

Latest polls Bolsonaro is first place

Thanks OP for being the stereotypical retard monkey. Enjoy communism, you probably don't have what it takes to survive in a capitalist environment. I'm moving out next year before elections happen.
Also sage

nope

oantagonista.com/brasil/bolsonaro-em-primeiro-lugar/

>oantagonista

Relax nig, that soça bolsonaro will win.
It will be Trump hue edition and you know it. Globo and its pundits will spread his name to anyone who hasn't heard of him yet, calling him a bad-bad and just making him more appealing overall.
As an Ancap, i'm just happy i'm getting myself a gun legally and that's all. Bolsonaro can suck my dick afterwards

>Jair Bolsonaro, em Santa Catarina, dá uma surra em todos os outros candidatos.

>g1
kys

ALL OF THE INDEPENDENT POLLS HAVE BOLSONARO FIRST

BOLSONARO2018!

>Globo and its pundits will spread his name to anyone who hasn't heard of him yet, calling him a bad-bad and just making him more appealing overall.
You mean like they did with Lula?

>commie in a closet
>n_jpg
kys

show me one then

We are gunless cucks and the organized crime wont let us do anything.

Problem?no.
Now I'm going to eat my feijoada and make my marmita

there's this very good site its called google.com

yeah I looked it up, didn't find any

>Implying the political situation and collective views towards right and left are the same now as they were when lulinha paz e amor was running

nao fode

I am saying that Globo and the whole brazilian status quo is happy with Temer and doesn't want Lula back, to the point of even impeaching Dilma over a recording, when Temer/Aécio had much more serious proofs agaisnt them

>we will never have a good president
>we will never reach our full potential
>we will never be happy again
>we will never walk on the streets without fear of being killed just because

Will the sun rise again?

THIS IS A Sup Forums PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

OP IS A KNOWN SPAMMER AND SHITPOSTER. IF YOU MUST REPLY, REMEMBER TO SAGE FIRST.

END OF Sup Forums PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

With the military intervention or Bolsonaro assuming the presidency

>>we will never reach our full potential
You have reach your full potential, you are all a nation of mulattoes, and as such your potential between White nations (i.e. successful as nations) and Black nations (i.e. successful only as colonies or a slave caste).

Globo has been shilling against Temer 24/7 wtf are you on nigger.

petistas still has the courage to say that Globo is against PT

They even said he would resign kek

Rio Grande do Sul is 60% white according to IBGE (Brazilian Institute o Geography and Statistics.

SAVE US

>south American shitskins will always vote left
>people have the audacity to ask why I don't want them here

Stay in your commie shitholes.

Calm your fucking tits down. He'll at least get arrested before the elections even begin.

>largest Christian country becomes communist
>the absolute state of the Christianity
Republicans, you are next.

By the numbers, atheism is quite on the rise there.

8% is fucking nothing.

On the whole it's not a vast percentage, but the percentage has jumped up quite a bit from what it had been historically.

how brain dead do you have to be to vote back in a commie bitch that was convicted? that's extremely stupid even for brazilians.

>Implying Brazil is fucked because leftism
You are a shallow people, with no work ethic, in a constant struggle to outsmart each other with your fucking jeitinho. Get Bolsonaro into power and you will get the same result you had after your last military dictatorship: a shitty country. You have always been a shithole and your shitty military, whose pensions cost you more than Bolsa Familia, is not going to change that.

It still fucking nothing. This is Christians who want communism. Republican's basic foundations stones are crumbling.

Well the RC church has some sort of Islamophile Communist as its pope now. So I don't know that I'd lay the entire state of Christianity at Brazil's feet. I'm just saying you can see which way the wind is blowing in general.