REMINDER: Antifa riots are to draw us out. They want us to look as shitty as them

REMINDER: The upcoming Antifa riots are meant to draw us out. DO NOT ATTEND!!! They want us to fight them so we look as shitty as they do. STAY AWAY!! IT'S A TRAP.

>Implying any person here plans to even leave the house on Nov 4

Good goy, let antifa make you look weak.

Antifa isn't even going to end up doing this, complete nothingburger, saged

>antifa riots even if there's noone to hate
>lol ur such weak goys
fuck off shill

>Implying any person here plans to even leave the house ever
I have altered your statement for accuracy

Yes goyim, stay off the streets. You wouldn't want your message to be visible to the public or anything. Keep shitposting from indoors and allow Antifa to make you all look like giant pussies.

You're a fucking idiot. Antifa hang themselves every time they pull shit like this.

hey baitbot, the antifas will look real stupid wanderin around all alone smashing windows after they det bored

The riot cops will keep them company after awhile

>Anti fascist
>Fights white american "racists"
>doesn't even mention chinese literal fascist literal race supremacists

nahm8gofckurselftbqh

>let antifa look like retarded terrorists

to beat the Jew you must become the Jew

Who the fuck is us?

Yea ... Don't attend

Fuuuuck. I was wondering why my ass was so itchy. I got my first hemorrhoid about three months back and it's long gone now but the itch persists and I've eaten risky Mexican and Indian food often these days. I see all these posts about some powder or pill that treats it but what specifically am I looking for?
I'm not going to the pharmacy and telling some poor sap that I need "that pill for the worms in your asshole".

i drive a truck in nyc. if they block the street and cause me to not get home on time, i will drive directly into them

Forgotten G20 Hamburg m8?

If you're anti antifa what does that make you?

Bless you truck of peace

never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

people already fucking hate these faggots. the more roads they block and shit they smash the more people fucking despise them. Let them throw their little tantrum and get arrested by the cops. the cops always post their faces and names on twitter after so we can just dox the little homos.

although, if they block a highway and you run some of them over, no one is really gonna blame you.

OP, pic is you.

You better say alhoa snack bar while doing it

______________¶___
|Truck of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________ | || __|__| __|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

An actual anti fascist.

antifa dox from infinitechan 82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt

need we remind antifa what happens when they stand in front of a moving vehicle? even 400 pound whales are not safe

(((They'll))) just hire some false flag gunmen to frag a couple hundred of them for publicity.

It's not that simple.