Anti Nazi General 2

We're all starting to hate nazis here. It's clear that they're all autistic retards trying to subvert the right with their leftist policies. They also give the right wing
bad reputation that push more people to the left. Nazis and white nationalists are an antifa maker machine and we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of nazis coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of Stormfaggotry, Nazism, Fascism, White Nationalism, Collectivism, LARPdom, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, and Muslims are all welcome as well.

DEATH TO COLLECTIVISM!
DEATH TO IDENTITY POLITICS!
DEATH TO BIG AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT!

---
>The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
Arthur Schopenhauer

>We
Kill yourself you self-confessed jewish faggot.

yo momma a jew

We are a nazi board in regards to the Jewish question but wearing swastikas in public does is no favours as it's a defeated ideology we need our own symbol

Death to the far right and far left!

most Sup Forumsacks realize the narrative of WW2 and nazis and hitler being "the ultimate evil" is basically a crock of shit.
that doesn't mean the political philosophies of adolph hitler aren't "bad" though.
i think its only ever been a very small portion of Sup Forumsacks that unironically identified as "nazi".
and these days the vast majority of people with the nazi meme flags are really leftists, who genuinely and stupidly believe this is a "nazi board" coming here and specifically trying to blend in with us, then act stupid or subversive to make us look bad.

>We are nazis in response to the jewish question.

You faggots need to take responsibility for your selves and stop blaming the jews for living a shitty life.

Actually both are lefting winged.

oh you are totally wrong about identity politics though. they are totally central to everything and totally unavoidable. we absolutely need white ethnostates. that has nothing to do with "nazism" though. totally separate ideologies.

Du är allt korkad på riktigt, eller hur?

If others make this thread 24/7 then I don't have to.

>In order to be right wing you need to support Schlomo's usury

>down with folk, culture, purpose, and family values
>smoke weed every day
>muh blockchain
>no nations no borders bro
>we're not kikes I swear

>Sup Forums
>far right

Your welcome. Frankly I have had enough of these nazis. They have genuinly ruined the whole alt-right movement and are going to do nothing but stir up more shit. And frankly when you break down there ideology they really are just hyper un-ironic racist liberals.

so what is so wrong with racism user?

Nah we see through your shit antifa

kys faggot

here to stay and here forever

killed 55,000,000 of us, we're starting to reincarnate now. and we're going to fix this planet or you're going to have to kill another 55,000,000 nazis. and we'll still keep coming back.

furthermore there's no such thing as 'left and right'. only 'true and false' and 'good and evil'. if you're not a nazi, to some extent, you're serving evil.

antifagits dox 82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt

Today I'll remind them.

>You faggots need to take responsibility for your selves and stop blaming the state for living a shitty life.

cool bro, no answers, just threats of angry violence.

>shills are triggered by lurking Sup Forums

Why am I not surprised.

>end meme ideology
>resort to my meme ideology instead
no thx. filtering this flag for now and on

You Pantifags suck. You commie scum believe you can ever win against Sup Forums?

>ancap claims to represent all of Sup Forums

kys,

god you antifags are the worst at shilling even the ctr shills shortly before the election did a better job than you.

This the new leftypol bait thread, huh?
A least sage on your way out Sup Forums

Magapedes.jpg

(This thread doesn't even deserve the image)

Can someone add a background? I can't see this properly on mobile.

T.triggered virgin resistance movement member

benis

wow what a horrible fucking thread