Is America the most hedonistic nation to ever exist?

Is America the most hedonistic nation to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ
truecompanion.com/home.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this haramgrocery?

Too heavy on the nitrates, but yeah... that's human food. Nothing hedonistic about that.

show your flag right fucking now, kike

looks yummy

Food wise maybe. Though European food beats ours easily.

I think we are pretty hedonistic and it used to disgust me but honestly the more degen everyone gets the better I look and I get much more relaxed because of less competition.

America isn't that bad. There's countries I would rather live in but I just create my own reality.

only Muslims would be upset by this

You got a problem with free bacon?

To answer your question, yes. We have the most luxury because we're the best.

AUTISM IN ACTION!

It's emergency weaponry in case of islamic attack

Back off Grandpa

this looks super handy. I am sick of throwing out a half lb of bacon constantly just cause i wanted a few slices to put on a cheeseburger or something.

The absolute state of American "bacon" so much fat, they should just call it Salo and get it over with

He could have made a great
>Free bacon violates the NAP
joke but fucked it up

In a way, yes. I think that's the side effect of living in first world countries. With freedom and no real needs, people have sought out recreation.
A healthy democracy creates at first independence, but slowly its people grow brash, nihilistic, gluttonous. They replace virtue—which seems to be most prevalent in the early days of democracy—with a lust for external pleasure. I think our current cultures descent into nihilism is evidence of that. I don't exactly want to call this phenomena degeneracy, but surely people are far more focused on themselves than they used to be.

what the fuck are you babbling about?

Wait till you learn about fatback or "streak-o-lean" as we sometimes called it. It's a bunch of salty, moist fat with one little lean strip that'll just about break your teeth. You should come on over and try some.

Why you stupid apes keep replying to meme flag posters.

Eating dead animals is disgusting.

just gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ

>implying the US isn't the most degenerate nation to exist on this planet
Stay delusional, Amerishart

That shit if fucking god tier. You just need to suck and gnaw on that strip till you can chew.

Plenty of people don't eat pig, not just muslims. Sorry you disgusting Amerifats eat what is basically a dog with a flat nose.

Herbivore-male.

is it american hunting season?
looks like a legit bait for burgers

>can't you mongoloids say "well-fed" once in a while?
we all know Amerifats are more than well-fed

LOL that other countries are so poor they can't afford bacon domes in all their grocery stores. Your grocery stores cant even comp people properly.

>Plenty of people don't eat pig, not just muslims. Sorry you disgusting Amerifats eat what is basically a dog with a flat nose.
no Rashid, dogs aren't delicious

t. Burger that ate dog in China once

turn off your meme flag so we can see where you are from

Chickenshit

Probably, and that's a good thing. Unlike the rest of the world that pretend they aren't just to take moral high ground, but they're a bunch of frustrated cunts.

>if i don't show my flag they won't know where i am
just admit you suck dicks as a hobby and move on to another place not here

Eating pigs is top of the list of meat eating degeneracy. Not only is it an incrwsibly unhealthy (though delicious) food to consume, the pig is a smarter than average animal and any creator or AI overlord of the future will look down harshly upon those that condone and support the suffering and death of sentient beings.

man i love bacon

>I dunno what a freezer and freezer bags are for

shut the fuck up muhammad

I would D E F I N I T E L Y shop there, wherever that is.

Probably ate badly prepared dog. Dogs taste absolutely delicious when prepared the right way. Never heard of it put in a burger or paired with any sort of bread though.

>not eating pig

Well we can fuck robots now so I'd say yes.
truecompanion.com/home.html

oinker

That looks fucking disgusting,

Yes

>its a mudslime thread

I'm a vegetarian so I'm better than all of you.

Reveal yourself, Leaf

Pussy No Balls

N-no! Poor little guy needs to make it safely to the slaughterhouse without getting hurt.

Fuck that shit

You can find anything here (in a decent sized city anyways). That's the only part of the 'melting pot' that works well.

>t. Muhammed Abdul hareem in battuda

I would try it.

>frys

hows phoenix beaner?

Oh right, jews too. Sorry you weren't mentioned Chaim.

>freezing meat

enjoy your poor people food pleb

Bacon is overrated and a meme for for normies

That's obviously samples.

Are you against Baconmancery?

>forgot the EU flag

or you are some filthy migrant. idk

>Plenty of people
Blacks aren't people.

Whenever i see White Pride, Templar, or Confederate Flag i assume its a leaf.

Fuck I literally just ate bacon before noticing this thread talk about the feels. Fuck you op

This triggers the kikes and Muslims

>Singapore

Checks out. Do you eat it on the regular?

>implying plants are not highly sentient and capable of abstract thought and complex emotion

Shut the fuck up about nitrates. Don't eat handfuls of pink salt and they're not a problem. Nitrate fear mongering is just like the fat, sodium and cholesterol bullshit. They all get blamed for problems caused by sugar, but big corn will keep trying to hide it. Corn subsidies need fuck right off.

That shit looks nasty.

Not anymore, no. It's hard to find good dog these days, the city shit are all sterile, tasteless and probably refried a dozen times with gutter oil. Heck, I doubt it's even dog in the first place. You have to go to the boonies to get a real taste of dog.

POST HARAM

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Why taint good fat with pleb meat? If you ain't eating lardo you gotta go.

HARAM TOWER

Yeah, I don't get it. It's so much better when it's still living.

HARAM ON HARAM ACTION

I like bacon and all but imagine how fucking filthy that is
I wouldn't take a bite without boiling that shit first

its ok that's elon musk's new HYPERPORK swine levitation system the piggie is in supreme comfort and all his porcine rights are being protected he is actually on the way to vote

THIS HARAM TRIGGERS THE DUNE COON

Hmmm why would you have a problem with people eating pork?

I would grab handfuls and stuff my pockets

Im masterbsting right now don't stop

Why do burgers made in other countries always look weird?

It's one of the simplest things to make, yet everybody fucks it up. I don't get it.

THESE HERETICS ARE TOO HARAM FOR MUZZIES

It's not like we had ground beef before europoors, they are seriously bush nigger tier in the food deparment

bacon is wonderful. a little bit can turn very bland healthy meals into delicious and still reasonably healthy meals. I still haven't fully figured out how to make healthy and delicious stuff since sorting myself out.

WHY WOULD YOU THROW IT OUT?

THE MOST HARAM

THEY FLAUNT THEIR HARAM WHILE CELEBRATING THEIR HERETIC HOLIDAY
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

can you blame us? the commercials tell us that consumable objects are equivalent to happiness and pleasure.

nigga I eat half a pound of bacon in one burrito

you sound like a faggot to me

>mudslime and kike repellent
you have a problem with this because why?

Fat is healthy. Quit eating carbs and load up on fat and protein.

This is the eternal Jewish problem. It's free, but not Kosher.

THE HARAM IS STANDING ONTOP OF MORE HARAM

Because he's retarded. It's cured and smoked; it'll say good for months in the fridge.

>Free samples
>Bacon
[sweating_jew.png]