It's absolutely NOT a stock market bubble

This time is different. This time Donald Trump is President and he is a business man so he knows what to do. He will fix all of our problems like the enormous debt he inherited from Obama. Trump will use new debt in a smart way to fix the old debt from previous administrations. Also, corporate earnings are about to EXPLODE higher and catch back up with stock prices. Soon, people won't be able to say the stock market is over-valued because earnings will be a lot higher in the future due to business-friendly policies. Trump is going to deliver economic prosperity like you have never seen. It is literally just around the corner, so actually stocks are cheap right now when you take that into account. I'm going to be buying some more AMZN on Monday.

Yeah, it's a bubble. Number of things may or may not burst it. These include central banks stopping propping up the market, Chinese/Japanese/Italian debt bubbles bursting or political habenings

I don't know what this chart means, but I wouldn't worry about it. We've got Trump now!!

Hindenburg Omens are peaking, whatever those are. Probably not important.

Another recession will occur, like clockwork as it has cyclically.

The thing I wonder about is the housing. Since 2008, the federal reserve has supported it at a big effort. What happens to that? And what does Trump, a realestate guy, do about that market? Will it be a soft or hard correction?

You're not lazy if there is not work to do in the first place.

Trump said market was in a bubble prior to being elected

After elected, Trump touts stock market gains and signals that you can expect it to go up

We all ought know by now that us markets are rigged by banks, feds, treasury.

Trump knows dollar is being destroyed and that the savings of American Everyman is in the stock market.

Dollar destruction is priced into stock market.

Thus, no crash, no overvaluation as the underlying assets (stocks) are not hedged against dollar devaluation.

Price market in bitcoin/cryptos, and the crash has already begun.

riiiiiiiiiight

I see bitcoin like the dot com bubble, the stock market will create a recession, but in the long run we'll be using these things.

true. If you bought amazon after the dotcom bubble you would have made 100x returns today.

"Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful"

I've been telling people this since Bitcoin started to really get big. There's long term value in the blockchain and using electronic currency, but it's way overvalued. I'm seeing retirees putting money into bitcoin when they hardly know how to use a computer. Buying now is a mistake just like saying Bitcoin is the new Tulip Mania is a mistake.

its a bubble you retard.

this ones going to be even bigger than before because they want it to pop a year before the next election if needed.

FUCK TRUMP

Oooh look another scary chart. Scare-t-cats will sell their stocks when they see it!

Checked.
Drumpftards will believe anything. DOW 100,000 and 45% unemployment. Can't stop the Greatness!!!!!

Uh-oh! Don't look at this one!

It's been painfully obvious for a while that (((they))) will tank the economy in 2018 or 2019

he's exploded the deficit by 1.5 trillion. all cuts went to him and the estate tax and his friends and family. the "wall" is 60 miles long. in a year. everybody thinks this is a bubble so you say it isnt. jobs lost in sept. obama had zero problems and started this BUBBLE for you. and why wouldnt this be a jewy bubble?

in fact. if it's the world's first non jew bubble how is this good?

Yes we know the bubble pop eventually. That's one reason I was worried if Trump won, didn't want him to get blamed.

new mortgage interest tax

The difference this time is that we're incredibly close to a dramatic and radical transition in the transit of people and goods with autonomous and self-driving cars.

Hopefully within the next 3-5 years.

so align with saudi arabia now that oil is $10/barrel

Patriots are buying stocks and bonds because they believe in America. Do you believe in America? In Trump?

OP, I keep putting $100 into BTC every paycheck. Good idea or is there something better I should invest in?

nobody buys equities or stocks. something like 99% of those people were stupid wealthy to begin with and all this is controlled by twitter and robots anyways

Do what now?

I get that we still have to burn petro to make the energy for all the eletric cars, but gas production is going to take a huge hit.
That's like 30% of the current petro market up in the air.

It doesn’t have to be a cycle if we just bring back the economics that kept our economy stable for 40 years.

Its a cycle because nothing actually changes afterwards, Republicans and sometimes democrats just fuck everything up to support their financiers and the economy blows up, but they market speculators make more money in the end so there is no incentive to change.

The cycles are just the slow death of the American Middle class

dude who fuckin knows just keep doin it

A graph of GDP? Goddamn, you're retarded and your argument is asinine.

Holy fuck, dude. Please learn more about the market before EVER opening your mouth again.

t. Portfolio Manager at a $4.4 Trillion company

There's no reason we can't stay above the 90% percentile 100% of the time! Anything is possible now that Trump is prez.

>DOW 100,000
*rubbing intensifies*

>/biz/ in one post

keep doing btc
the one im am putting money into is OMG coin

what's stopping the elite from crashing the economy and blaming trump?

Profits

No country is prepared for the next recession
Almost every Western country has had their interest rates kept below 2% for almost 8 years now and they still haven't raised them
Also take into account the massive debts and bubbles that are practically keeping numerous zombie economies on life support.

The same tricks that were used to get us out of the 08 debacle cannot be used when shit hits the fan this time. Its gonna be very interesting to see what happens

nothing, expect it near the next election.

Whatever happens.

America wins.

>if we just bring back the economics that kept our economy stable for 40 years
What economics were those?

>I'm going to be buying some more AMZN on Monday.
I wish you started with that so I could have stopped reading there.

Learn to Elliot waves then stop being faggots

2019 ids going off

Hint: 5 is the magic number

FRIENDLY REMINDER.

Warren buffet. I followed his advice in the 2007 burst and put a shit ton into the 401k. It’s paid off quite well.

Also to crypto faggots
>learn to government mandated internet kill switch

That's from women and mexican'ts entering the workforce and pushing everything down.

>I'm going to be buying some more AMZN on Monday

That's a dumb play, but at least you'll probably do better with that than a savings account. kek

Just buy Vanguard funds instead... They'll get you better returns than "buying AMZN".

I don't think any country will win. It will be which falls gracefully.

More basics on waves

Crypto won't be worth anything after people realize its vulnerability following the first EMP attack on a major metro area or the internet being taken offline by hackers for any extended period of time...

High risk, high reward play though

Literally happens every 10 years now. Thank you, Keynesian Economics...

WE'RE DUE FOR A CORRECTION AND SHOULD SCARE PEOPLE INTO ONE IF NEEDED

>chart memes

>Greenspan admits failures in his ideology
>the Fed admits they don't understand inflation
The absolute state of capitalists.

Good thing you didn't take his advice the year before that and invested heavily in Citibank and BofA.

Its a student loan bubble.

>A record 107 million Americans have car loans
>Americans owed more than $1.3 trillion in student loans
This next one is the big one.

Most people are about to suck major shit, but it's okay, because it's just a "correction".

short EVERYTHING

I was quoting OP. I am begrudgingly invested in AMZN, FB, and other jokes indirectly through VT.

Hmm, interesting. Here in Sweden they are talking about a housing crisis again, though we don't have the draconian student loans you have. In the end all this is linked together.

Also credit card and mortgage debt has exceeded 2008 levels

It's like a Jenga, on top of a house of cards, balancing on a field of dominoes.

Which makes attempts by the Chinese to topple the petrodollar, to replace it with petroyuan hilarious.

One, the world economy goes in the shitter at a horrible time for them.
Two, they really can't easily do it on a whim, and even then, they would rather wait till *just* before 2020.

>it's irony
>i get it

Trump also said he "likes Yellen" and might keep her on to keep the market bubble propped so he can look good.

This faggot flip flops on every little subject and some faggots here unironically support that dick sucker and thinks he can do no wrong.

>1996
yep just about when the country started turning to shit. We were only le 80% then now we are le 56%. 9/11 was the nail in the coffin for the white middle class

crypto is shit, one EMP and its fucking worthless

>This faggot flip flops on every little subject
It's called A/B testing, Skyler.

What's going to happen in the market then? (Serious)

There are a record number of subprime auto loans. 2015 was a record year for auto sales but you have to realize that sales had been stagnant up until 2015. Also there was more debt issued for those sales than ever before and finally the complexion of the loans shows an average loan term of 72 months much higher than the old average that was 48months. Basically it looks like during the stagnant " recovery" from the financial crisis that people put off buying new cars and finally they couldn't wait any longer and made the payments work by increasing the loan terms

An emp attack would cripple the traditional banking system as well. An emp would cripple all facets of an economy

Crises were more frequent before Keynesianism. Actually, Keynesianism isn't even implemented properly.

How would my gold coins be impacted by an EMP attack?

good. stay poor you fucking idiots. i bought btc last month and im up 40k. 1 month, Do you even make 40K on a year?

Having actually read Keynes, gotta agree with this idiot here. Keynesian economics have never been implemented.
Primarily because it requires the government owns the money printing process.

>doubting advanced economics mang

speaking of testing, i love how clear-cut the test for business acumen has become. as soon as people earnestly criticize trump for making "SO STUPID!" decisions, it's clear that person has a very low or nonexistent business acumen level.

trump guy is a flurry of simple axioms that work and i love watching his speeches to watch the pro at his game. it's not even about "does he support my ideology?" it's like watching a pro play a RTS game. he doesn't make moves to make his base pretty (but he would if that meant he would win), he just uses all the mechanisms needed to win.

Gold can be used in an apocalyptical, mad max economy. How realistic is that ever happening, anyway?

The suggestion that bitcoins are more susceptible to an emp vs. traditional banking is silly. An rmp would cripple databases at banks no more severe than bitcoin cryptography.

My point is that in an emp attack, bitcoin isn't at a more disadvantage than legacy banking. It all goes to shit

got any more of those?
yeah it is.
let me see it in your bank account faggot.
I don't care if you got 40k in bitcoin.

Nice pasta.

EMP a city and people can't pay for things with their phones. The blockchain survives, intl economic payments survive. If a city gets EMP'd you'd have much bigger problems on your hand.

>advanced economics

also known as an elaborate shell game to filter resources to the lever puller. that's why useful idiots (such as yourself) always say "it's not real [economic theory X], put me at the lever and i'll show you how it's done."

Silver is better since it's more easy to trade.
I'd have a couple gold for big purchases, but for daily stuff silver is where it's at.

He shouldn't try to do anything about the bubble because it's the inevitable end-result of our stupid economic policies. It should be popped as soon as possible to lessen the impact before we reform all this garbage and abolish the Fed.

>investing for the future
>not buying gold, silver, copper, and lead.

You need to go back to r/T_D, this is a thread where adults are talking.

They want to sustain the lie that tax cuts for the wealthy causes economic growth. They will hold it until the last possible moment, then when a democrat is in charge they'll tank the economy and leave them to pick up the pieces.

feel free to re-use it, but that's the original. or link me even one instance it's been used before, i would do some kind of shitting myself to see someone had used those same words before.

you make good (You) bait if nothing else, i guess

Problem is we have the assumption the economy will ALWAYS stabilize or grow. It's a retarded assumption and (((friedman))) said it best. We need to let the problems fix themselves. All these "advanced" maneuvers are making each one progressively worse.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic. It's not a bad idea to purchase a little gold and silver as insurance but you're a dum dum prepper if you build a bunker. I just don't see things getting that bad.

I think it's in human nature to want to be in control and free. That's why people prep, subconsciously hoping for apocalypse but it's not going to happen in our life time. Civilization is too resilient