Are they the only decent team left?

Are they the only decent team left?

anyone else notice they dont even televise the National Anthem anymore??

That's because the military members took a knee.

I wouldn't know, I gave up on this shitty nigger sport already.

> watching my team play Detroit right now in Detroit (hockey)
> one dark skinned player
> probably the only negro in the arena (who isn't working at the concourse)
truly the white man's sport

Vancouver sucks

Houston and Chicago have yet to have any players kneel or protest.

I'm pretty sure the military already gets select spots at football games anyway.

I mean i'm like a .05/10 mad about this but these guys are already getting plenty of handouts.

I agree, retarded management and retarded ownership for bringing them in/firing gillis, and a retarded fan base for demanding Gillis is fired.
Vancouver fans don't know hockey, it's just trendy to be a fan here.

>sports ball

gay

I don't care one way or the other. I'm still waiting for a no-nonsense coach to come into the league. Get rid of all the showboat and celebration. Treat it like a job and see what happens.

I'm on the other end. The Wings were great during my youth so I grew up being a "homer".
> Be Lions Fan
/wrists every year

>2017
>watching NFL
I quit watching years ago because it became so pussy. James Harrison couldn't light niggas up without a fucking flag. Shit got old quick. I've since gotten into hockey which is much better.

>Caring about millionaire nig nogs who will be brain dead in twenty years

We can only hope that Gary Bettman's name comes out in one of these scandals. NHL is not what the NHL used to be. In the same way the NFL is not the NFL.
>Pic related

>never win a cup
>get to game 7 as a skilled team against le mean tough broons
>bruins entirely healthy except for horton who got injured (and we got the longest suspension in SCF history for it)
>2 of our core players miss the entire playoffs including our elite shutdown C
>tons of injuries throughout the run that had nothing to do with toughness
>better blow everything up to be a big tough team, we totes need lucic to win the cup
>team sucks forever again

=] love this city

Virtue signaling. Big whoop.

Proofs?

I was at work all day, would of been hilarious tho right?

They shamelessly cheat. In any case, all nigger-ball is beneath noble European men.

Yeah i noticed they break up fights quickly now. Also no more enforcers really.

There is only one decent team left - team Trump!

They are now America's Team. Fuck the Dallas Cowgays.

No they're just doing damage control after holding arms and Kraft/Brady whining about Trump.

But who better to operate hockey than a New York urbanite jew with vocal contempt for Canada?

They're desperate. The NFL has had the worst viewership it's ever had this season, and most of it is because of brand confusion. They have worked for years to literally make it seem that football and Americanism are the same thing. Now they have players slandering America, and their viewers say "fuck that, not going to watch then."

This is a naked attempt to stop the bleeding. I hope it fails, GTKRWN.

Falcons fan spotted.

My Dad is a Steelers fan from the 60's, though he only watches game highlights these days. I used to be able to watch games with him, until dreadlocks, and monkey dances, became unavoidable.

they also pointed out an editor for the NFL son graduated from Marine academy then proceeded to show a pic of the guy with his family and son.

wtf is Marine academy? Did you just make that up, or did they?

> I used to be able to watch games with him, until dreadlocks, and monkey dances, became unavoidable.
This
I want to see a coach come into the league and treat the game like a job. No celebrations, just business. Go crazy once the final whistle blows.

>team hated by the NFL and constantly under scrutiny/being punished
what do you think?

Did they invite them to sit for the anthem with the team?

Been three years since I watched a handegg game, but I don't remember them ever televising it except for the Superb Owl.

>worst viewership it's ever had
lol, no; it's simply down over last year which was down over two years ago

>No celebrations, just business

So you get offended anytime someone celebrates after scoring a touchdown? Uptight people like you are the reason why the NFL has become boring as shit to watch.

no i made that up cause i cant remember exactly what he graduated from.

Desperate attempt

ratings are down 30% since Kraepernig took a knee

nigger

>celebrates after scoring a touchdown
This is good
>nigger starts full on chimping out
This is bad

Go watch some rap videos if you want to see that shit, retard.

Who is it, that extends commissioner Goodell's contract?

His 5 year contract deal has supposedly been stalled due to this anthem BS...we need to pelt those who extend Goodell"s contract to say more empty seats and lower ratings are to come if they sign Goodell for another 5 years.

You would rather watch celebratory dance than football is basically what you're saying there.

>Muh patriotism

Ironic as fuck because it's new england and robert Kraft is a dirty Jew who is a major Zionist

How's the new arena look?

theres a merchant marine academy

They've been steadily declining for years. Nobody gives a shit about some guy taking a knee. He's the scapegoat for a bigger problem.

Give me an example of what you would consider distasteful celebration.

i would, its more entertaining than the boring ass sport itself. theres a reason most people watch the superbowl for the commercials

Family that's been down there says it looks good compared to "the Joe", but admit it's not the same. More good than bad.

ironic as fuck because the confederates literally left america and started a war that killed a million americans so they could keep importing bbc to bred their wives and daughters

Have the steelers had players kneel?
If so i'm changing teams yo.

The reason people claim it's boring is because the update and enforcement to the rule book. The players are feeding into the "snowflake" mentality by trying to look like "superstars" on the field after making a first down when you're down by 3 scores. Same shit happened to the NBA through the 90's into the 00's. Same shit happening in the NHL from 00's to today.

Dude entire team decided to not go on the field during the anthem for one game. The only Steeler to go out was a former army ranger and the entire team told him not to go out.

They didn't even come out for the anthem a few weeks ago except for one player who has since apologized for doing so. Not sure what else happened.

This. Football was never good

So democrats then are the same as democrats now.

Yes.

There was literally only one player who didnt kneel like a cuck because he was a proud immigrant or somesuch. His jersey sales exploded.

The rest of the player's on the team were so asshurt outraged and disparaged to such a degree that they cornered him and made him apologize for making the rest of them look like shit.

The rule book is a good place to start. For one thing, the NFL rulebook is roughly twice as long as the US Constitution. It takes half as much paper to found, set the parameters, and run a country for 230 years as to explain the fucking game of football.

can't say anything about the NBA, but in the NHL players don't celebrate when they ice the puck or force an offensive zone face off. they do celebrate after a goal and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that or if someone scores a touchdown and does a little dance for the crowd.

If you disagree with me why don't you take a look at the ratings from when they stopped allowing players to celebrate to today ratings. Sure that's not the ONLY reason the ratings are shit but I guarantee making the on screen game less entertaining didn't help.

>he still watches Refball
kek get a life OP

There's an AF academy, a Naval academy, and two Army academies (West Point is best known of the two). Is there a Coast Guard academy?

Let's see--- Marine officers are trained by the Navy, aren't they? So a Marine academy, if its not a "Merchant Marine", would be Navy, right?

P PLEASE GOY, L LOOK. We'll even invite the soldiers if you give us your sheckles again!

>two Army academies
Whut?

All televised sports are down in the ratings. Have been, year over year, for several years now. Televised sports are crashing, viewership wise. Well, all but NASCAR.

And its simple why--- the new generation isn't into outdoor sports. They prefer indoor competition on their computing boxes.

Once most people stop driving in America thanks to self-driving cars, NASCAR's ratings will also collapse.

Screenshot this nigger!

2017 and still caring about the ball jew

kys sub 130IQ brainlet

Let me get this straight--- Tim Tebow takes a knee, and gets driven from the NFL, but Krappernick does it and is a hero? Strange times. Strange times.

Yes, the Navy Academy (which I, as a Marine veteran call Canoe School) has a Marine option. But they're still faggots.

seriously paying to watch more athletic niggers become millionaires thus facilitating ACOWW

AFRO COLONIZATION OF THE WHITE WOMB

KYS BRAINLET

sage niggerball

You made part of my point right there. Imagine if players celebrated for drawing a penalty in hockey. Or celebrated after landing a clean check.
"Manly" sports are getting pussified.

Nope
There is no decent league, so every team is indecent.
I turned the NFL off last season and haven't watched a game since.

I like some celebratory action after a touch down. Its the whole point of the offensive. I just don't want it to take up 5 minutes of my life for the whole team to get together and do the Bear Shuffle. Something that the player does that only takes 5 or 10 seconds, who cares? Let the man celebrate his touch down. Just don't take too long to do it.

he probably means west point and vmi or the citadel, though theres tons more

>mass protest by fans
>no one is showing up to the games
>give in and give out tickets rather than buy them and hoard them
>publicity stunt , many fooled like op

I was inna Army for 8 years.
I would die before I let them put me front and center to parade around as a PR pawn.

No, the whole NFL is degenerate.

The only two things I can recall are the "pooping the football" and the "dog pissing".

after fights both teams LITERALLY celebrate the fighters by hitting their sticks on the ice/boards.

the difference between hits in the sports is a big hit in the NFL ends the play, in NHL the play keeps going. the big play ending hit IS something that can be celebrated in the NFL; but we might define celebration differently. a highfive or chest bump by the players after that play as they go back to reset the play shouldn't be something that is punished, a full team high five that actually delays the game shouldn't be tolerated. but that could easilly be fixed by having the offensive team not have to wait for them to get in position to start again (as the NHL does with teams taking too long to get back to a face off circle)

Go Wings!

I could get by on that. Like I said, it's primarily the whole "we got a first down with 2 minutes to go and down by 30+ points, I'm the greatest" that grinds my gears.

But VMI, Citadel, Norwich etc. are state schools with basically all consuming ROTC programs.

Im in detroit. That game was fuckin gay. The Wings sucks.

Then you have these literal drama wrestling faggots thinking this is a think

Last I checked the most penalized teams in the past 5 years is the raiders , lions and probably the Seahawks who are niggers off the field but textbook on it

>noble European men.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flag
yeah lad straight outta evrope right?

They lost... 4-1

i know that, im just guessing thats what he was saying

No, they are backpeddeling HARD trying to regain lost fans.

>ledemonicchildface.jpg

>vmi
>or the citadel

>Doesn't want to be a PR pawn
>Cool with being a life taking pawn

Get out of here with your filthy lies

>tfw basedball fan
feels great picking the right sport

Confederates left so they could stop subsidizing the North's industrialization. Feddies were heavily taxing the South and using that money to support the Federal govmint and build industrial factories.

Conferderate states never legalized the importation of new slaves.

The only reason Lincoln wanted the South back was he was desperate for their tax money to prop up the federal government, and wanted cheap food for the North. Lincoln hated niggers, whether they were slaves or freed, and wanted them all killed or sent back to Africa. Congress made a deal with Lincoln to send them all back after the war, then Congress reneged on its promise and never authorizes any money to ship them back. Lesson to be learned: Never trust Congress. Always have them do their part FIRST, then the exec does its part.

checked, theres no kneeling in hockey

Patriots fans are faggots (like most New Englanders) but the team is pretty based. Also the whitest team in the league, and Brady/Belichick/Kraft are friends with Trump.

It's almost like pandering to a group of people who think the entire concept of competition is patronizing was a giant mistake...

They're so desperate for viewers that they air NFL here at a local channel for free
Even ESPN is making their moves at here

Uh, no. I stopped watching football because the league/s hate me & my conservative values. I refuse to give them my time or money. The NCAA cares more about faggots in bathrooms, than they do the rights of normal Americans.

After he went out, the whole team made him apologize and explain that was just an accident, and he'd rather be part of the team that pisses on the flag, then be a patriot that defends it. Mind you, he's a multi-tour vet who saw combat and got the bronze star while stationed out in the sandbox.