Christianity was at its peak influence in Europe

>Christianity was at its peak influence in Europe
>Europe controlled and conquered the entire world, and lead the way in all science and culture
>Most people marry as virgins and go on to have 5-10 children per family
>Homosexuality and other degeneracy is punished with the death penalty according to Mosaic Law
>Ethno-nationalism was at its absolute peak

>Europe becomes atheist; Christianity is at its weakest point in 2000 years
>Europe is the laughing stock of the world, and leads the way in faggotry, pedophilia, bestiality, transvestism, and cuckoldry in lieu of any culture. Scientific breakthroughs now consist of how to advance transvestite surgery to children.
>Nobody is marrying or having families anymore; birthrates are in free fall
>Ethno-nationalism is at its lowest point; Europe embraces multiculturalism and wide open borders; niggers and pakis flood the continent and rape women by the thousands everyday

Hmmmmmm............really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slouching_Towards_Gomorrah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't read but I'd climb that Amazonian girl.

Shutup and be a pagan goy

Same didn't read, also megaThicc

Just came by to comment on that chick's intestinal worms damn that's a bloated stomach
bye

How much seamen can she swallow?

It seems that Islam will replace Christianity in europe and north america, effectively conquering that part of the world
Latin america will stay christian, although they're too violent to have a christian culture
Is this it? Are the muslims right? Is God granting the world to the muslims? Is the combination of europeans and Islam the final nail in the head for the islamization of the world?
I have a lot of questions

>Everyone hated the church 20 years ago when they rallied against birth control.
>20 years later, birthrates at an all-time low.
Gee, I wonder why.

Yeah.
But the pleb wont go back to it without hard time

Nah it was shit and always will be, this planet is shit

It's almost as things decay with time

>birthrates at an all-time low

hmmm... I wonder why....

REMINDER: There is a reason why the main villain in the cultural Marxist rhetoric is the White Christian Male and not pagan snow niggers
REMINDER: There is a reason why the main villain in the cultural Marxist rhetoric is the White Christian Male and not pagan snow niggers

I'm genuinely surprised she's not tattooed
oh and (((Christians)))

Gluttony is a sin....or at least it once was considered a sin. Now its a virtue.

>gluttony is a sin
Biblical source?

you mean (((why)))
blacks and hispanics have a higher obesity rate and birthrate

>Not wearing heels.
pthhp

It's all over the New Testament. Are you kidding?

cameltoe? more like camel mouth
ugh
daily reminder all candian posters are globalist shits working for soros

Yeah what's the scriptural source, stop making up (((rules)))

>(((why)))

What the hell does this even mean?

Proverbs 23:2: ...and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.

see

>tho shall not kill
>cut fat peoples throats XD
Hmmm I don't know which to do

If Christianity what was it doing 400-1500ad when PAGAN EUROPEANESS TOOK ROOT AND DOMINATED THOUGHT?

I am pagan, death to christianity.

Thou shalt not commit murder.
Not kill. Killing is okay, but unlawful killing is not okay. Do you murder an animal? Do you count murders on a battlefield? There are acceptable perimeters of ending a life and unacceptable ones.

that pic, no way

This is the type of girl who gets super fat in another 5 or 10 years.

its honestly sad, people, more surprisingly, white people rallied against anything that gave them a beneficial culture to unite behind
They attacked the church, now people claim white people's culture is only hollywood and debauchery.
They attacked the sanctity of marriage, Now white families are usually disjunctive and self-destructive
They attacked the sanctity of life (from child birth to old age) now its normal for them to abort their children, to disregard their children, and to disregard their elderly.
they attacked western values, now less and less white people act like normal western citizens.
they attacked white men of significance, diminishing the achievements of the race and lowering the number of people that white people can relate and aspire to be.
They attacked standards in placed for white families, now both parents and children are left without direction
They attacked gender roles, pitting white men and women against each other and relinquishing the normal and natural roles that were adopted as a reflection of human behavior and the list goes on and on.

Now white people in america have the highest suicide rates and lowest birth rates, they also have the highest rates of heroin abuse and depression.

it means the birthrate is down because of jewish influences (high debt, low wage growth, media propaganda) pic related

believe it

>christianity
>science

pick one

((()))
I see more fat women with kids than average build

>Be Christian
>get your religion from (((Hebrews)))
HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK I WONDER WHY

>making a false dichotomy

there's alot of influential men and women of science that were devout christian. Isaac newton, HIlda of Bildegard, Gregor Mendel, Laviosier, Volta, Aquinas, and padua, and that's just on the top of my head.

I pick white women

You don't think the globalist kikes have already accounted for everything in advance? They're getting exactly what they want. None of it good for us.

Fat girls give the best head. I'd unironically have a one-night stand with 2015; 2016 is about the limit, though.

>but user she still looks perfect. no matter the body, this girl is slaying it. SLAYY QUEEN
Women are the downfall of society and themselves.

too much green text
>lurk moar
>t.leaf posting

men have higher overweight and obesity rates faggot

>be christian
>(if catholic) go on crusade and literally hunt for jews
>if mormon, discriminate against the jews and usually ostracize them from communities

>quintessential heretics were devout Christians
Lmao.

wow, so powerful

>believing the myth that Christians hated science
Go grab a history book. alot of these men wrote passages and memoirs about their diligence in their faith, half of the guys I just stated were clergy members.

did some bicep curls? neat

inb4

>b-but they were only Christian because of the age they lived in

>all these Pagan LARPers
>Mad that Christianity brought the best out of European countries more than their little forest worshiping hunter-gatherer cults ever could

You Europeans literally conquered the World as Christian nations, do me a favor and get back to it, I want to live a comfy life as a Colonial Auxiliary or Colonial Marine, shooting civilizations into some savages and saving them from themselves already

Fuck off,fat acceptance.

correlation != causation brainlet

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Pagans BTFO

>Christianity was at its peak influence in Europe
That time was called "the Dark Ages".

The problem is this religion is not "ours". It's practiced by a bunch of non white shitskins and niggers.

>Dark Ages meme
or maybe europe was just recovering from the fall of a government that they were reliant on. you do know that Christianity was the driving force that kept most of roman culture/ideas/achievements intact

its been ours for 2000 years, We just gave it up and now shitskins and niggers are getting more prominent on it.
did you think the white churches of the past were multikulti hotbeds?
the anglican, catholic, mormon, protestant, even the prebysetrian churches of 19th century america was heavily anti-immigration, anti-miscegenation, and anti-slavery (for the reason that it was the biggest source of non-white migration).
at worst, they allowed converted chinks in but only those who were diplomats and traders and at best they were usually the driving force of high white birthrates, the reduction of white familial strife, and anti-miscegenation

Fat. Does she not own a mirror?

Christianity is a religion of cuckoldry, they are the submissive bitches of the Jews, and the Muslims are their puppets.

Then how do you explain the argument in the OP. If Christianity was a religion of cuckoldry then why did cuckoldry not exist in Europe until Europe abandoned Christianity?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slouching_Towards_Gomorrah
Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline is a 1996 non-fiction book by former United States Court of Appeals judge Robert H. Bork. Bork's thesis in the book is that American and more generally Western culture is in a state of decline and that the cause of this decline is modern liberalism and the rise of the New Left. Specifically, he attacks modern liberalism for what he describes as its dual emphases on radical egalitarianism and radical individualism.
Bork contends that the "rough beast of decadence … now sends us slouching towards our new home, not Bethlehem but Gomorrah."
Bork first traces the rapid expansion of modern liberalism that occurred during the 1960s, arguing that this legacy of radicalism demonstrates that the precepts of modern liberalism are antithetical to the rest of the American political tradition. He then attacks a variety of social, cultural, and political experiences as evidence of American cultural decline and degeneracy. Among these are affirmative action, increased violence in and sexualization of mass media, the legalization of abortion, feminism and the decline of religion.
also criticizes that institution and argues that the judiciary and liberal judicial activism are catalysts for American cultural corruption.

are you one of the 3 contrarian non-catholics in mexico or just a tourist?

This. A fucking Pope died while researching Science in his lab, because an Earthquake made the ceiling fall over his head.

Average top. Pile-of-shit lower.

Christianity had nothing to do with our greatness.

Tons of shitskins are way more christian than us and they aren't in a golden age.

Absolutely This

How many years in between photos?

>le dark ages maymay

You claim to be a proud white man and you don't even know anything about your people's own history. Sad!

found the nigger, SHES A HAM BEAST come on.........

Stop fapping

this is much much more common than you think.
marry the hotty get the fatty

Found the low test beta

this, I've been smashing a girl who is legit a 7.5/10, yet I'm barely attracted to her and can barely keep it up.

1 wedding

This is what drinking sugary premixed alcohol will do to you.

Your statement is riddled with idealizations.

Cute.

Huh.......
So this is the power of two X chromosomes....

Thats because the shitskins try to recreate a white christian church and they fail horribly at it, go to a black parish then to a white one, you will see the difference

/thread

The christian God (belief) whether you like it or not got us into this mess. It made us soft. Look to Allfather and Thor for real guidance. They do not assist the weak, only the strong. And they do not forgive. Or go back to your crusader mentality.

Did you even read the OP? If Christianity was the problem then how come the problems did not exist at all when Christianity was at its peak? How come the problems did not manifest until after Christianity was abandoned?

Also, Thor and Odin do not exist. Paganism is a just stories and mythology. Unless you want to also talk about the elves, the dwarves, the frost giants, the orcs, and midgard as well, and how these things are also real?

went catholic this year.... never looked back and will never regret. total change in ideals in how i view the world. I live cleaner than ever now.

Fat chicks trulely give the best head. I think it's some oral fixation, food in mouth correlation

The question is, what are you gonna do about it?

What were you before?

i want to plunder that booty

THICC, too thicc.

But the US is the origin and leader in all things degeneracy?
What exactly do you accuse Europe of? Compassion to a fault? That's not degenerate.

All the gay and trans shit is coming from across the pond.

I was being facetious kek. And no i just leaf my way through here and not read OP just a posting machine. But srsly why did Christianity go from gnarly marchers accross continents to kill to panzy larpers bible thumping and immigrant humping?

she managed to consume an entire human in 2 years

>What the hell does this even mean?
It means an echo chamber of fat bitches patting each other on the back for being gluttonous whores.

>amazonian
>her tits are up to the trunk of the car
she's 5'6" tops you fucking idiot
she's just fat
the absolute state of burger virgins

>This pic
>Callie Stanin: "Beautiful and powerful"

>Beautiful

Aw hell no! They're nothing beautiful about someone who has no sense of self-control

>and powerful

FUCK YOU, YOU LYING PROPAGANDIZING PIECE OF SHIT!

Powerful is a fireman running into a burning building to rescue someone or rescue workers digging through a pile of rumble just on the off chance that one those bloodied, broken bodies may still be alive. She isn't powerful. She's a rude, obnoxious, self-entitled twat thinks we need to cheer and praise her for existing while she looks down on people who are worth a hundred times to humanity than she'll ever be.

>Hmmmmmm............really makes you think.

That OP looks at history through rose-colored glasses and that he has no idea the ancient, pre-Christian Greeks and what they did created or the libraries burned to the ground by mobs of angry Christians during the last days of the Western Roman Empire or that science moved forward during the Renaissance despite of the Church and not because of it.

Its because as a Civilization and our Countries got better and the standard of living rose people generally stop giving a shit since they could do whatever they want also out of touch with surviving hunting/killing animals so that the society turned into a "feel good" Society and where people give more shits about what somebody else thinks of them / virtue signaling

in short countries that have the most wealth where the population is better off will get weak and decadent

We let it happen if we only talk about it..

I'll believe it after I eat it
The 'before' flick...of course

The Christians preserved the Greco-Roman legacy. Monks dedicated their lives to copying their manuscripts.