Steve Bannon

>Just lost 15 pounds
>Drinking kombucha, cider vinegar shots instead of liquor
>Making smoothies, eating healthy

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-presidents-wingman-absent-in-the-west-wing-bannon-stays-close-to-trump/2017/10/20/85c45c3a-b4e0-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-presidents-wingman-absent-in-the-west-wing-bannon-stays-close-to-trump/2017/10/20/85c45c3a-b4e0-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

>Just lost 15 pounds

As if we hadn’t noticed. Must make it easier to suck his own cock.

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Sup Forums?
not spreading communism or sucking jew balls

If I lost 15 lbs I'd be a hungry skeleton

I quit cigs, quit soda and sugary drinks, will go easy on snacks to lose some weight.

good on you

This faggot is such a degenerate. He's prolly a pedo.
>(((DVD))) Distribution company.

I just put a banana in my ass and pooped it out.

was it a bannonana?

He had some weird shit about his former place of residence... He had a hot tub he had filled with acid.

I'm eating Cheetos out of the bag and sucking down a 2 liter Pepsi.

feelsgoodman.jpg

What is the amazing atheist doing in a Steve Bannon thread

Acid?!?!?!?!?!

What kind of acid?

>yfw he will live to continue Trump revolution beyond his two terms

Feels good that we have people like him fighting for us. Pray for him.

You're a real american hero

Wow good stuff - I hope he influences Trump to do the same.

something about Christian Slater has always freaked me the fuck out.
Just look at the cunt he's like an alligator

Fuck off, I've been losing weight too.

whites should be eating sauerkraut and yogurt.
superprobiotics that no other races can eat

Sounds like some sort of caustic acid. I'd say maybe he was trying to clean the drain but not if it was full. You wouldn't need that much acid.

>kombucha
I'm starting to hear bad things about that stuff.

I have done a lot. two years ago my dinners were whole bags of chips. I wasn't overweight because I also had the unhealthy habit of fasting for large amounts of time -- never more than 36 hours, but still significant. I started exercising very minimally last year and ate primarily crackers on odd nights when I wasn't cooking. Now I cook every meal, enjoy oatmeal and protein shakes, maintain a steady mixture of jogging and push/sit ups, I'm drinking less and smoke almost never. The change is surreal. I lost my virginity, have a girlfriend, get better grades, and most of all I don't keep myself awake past midnight with depression and loneliness. My hobbies have moved from video games/TV to books and music. I'm not perfect, but it's a good trajectory. I encourage all to work slowly, constantly, towards a better situation. Although it is a difficult world, it's incredible to see the power your mind has when you grant it time to improve. I've been blessed with discipline and patience. You can find the same blessing within you

>le bannon was the bad for the admin meme

cognitive dissonance in action

be sure you're buying a brand with only a few grams of sugar. some brands make it very sugary and acidic like soda. a good one will have floating bacteria you can actually see.

I don't trust Steve Bannon there's something off about him

i actually liked how bannon looked ;_;

he looked so cool

Not being a fat fuck that needs to lose 15 pounds to begin with.

I am /nofap

Stop being filthy Muslim

He's clearly been compromised by Joe Rogan. Jamie has pulled his shit up

Why the fuck would you drink vinegar?

Can somebody please give me a quick rundown on Bannon?

I know in every thread everyone posts how he was the leaker, a leninist, and a pro-israel hardliner, but what is it that makes him smart or influential? Is he the man beyond the swell of right wing populism, as some have claimed?

BOOM LMAO

The quote about Lenin is because he wants to "deconstruct the administrative state", this is similar to how Lenin, in order to usher in a classless society wanted to destroy the state, but the context is vital. In Bannon's view the American administrative state has become a bludgeon of Managerialists who want to destroy Middle America and Globalize the world.

He's pro Israel in terms of supporting the Jews, and as I suspect garner support of Zio-boomers who have been in the control of Jews since their inception during the 50s, but he differs greatly because he does not wish to send Americans to foreign lands to die. He might like Israel, but he's America first. His influence is a result of Breitbart, an anti-neocon and anti-establishment website. He has declared war on all Republican in the Senate up for reelection in 2018 except for Cruz. He's /ourguy/ despite what some posters say.

As for the leaks, I don't know that answer, and only insiders do, so you'll have to decide yourself. If he was I believe he was trying to oust neocoons like McMaster.

I removed sugar from my diet and replaced it with cocaine

how much booze does bannon drink a day?

smoothies arent healthy, faggot

Depends on what's in the smoothie

>when Sup Forums officially became Cosmo for white virgin males

Being a jobless NEET wandering the neighborhood at night occasionally contemplating life and hoping north korea nukes some American city or Yellowstone blows up.

Thank you for the informative answer. I understand why he would want to do away with the administrative state. Gorsuch's appointment to the Supreme Court is a big step in that direction because he is against Chevron deference IIRC. Chevron deference is where courts defer to an admin. agency's interpretation of statutes that govern the agencies. If courts have the power to second guess the agencies, then suddenly the agencies can no longer shift their interpretations of statutes every time a new administration comes in and appoints new agency heads.

UNJUST

This is fucking retarded, anyone who's been remotely involved in making movies in Hollywood has ties to Harvey Weinstein

all you need to lose weight is special green tea and a bit of excersie

Yesterday I forgot i didn't eat lunch. Started drinking. Forgot about dinner. After 5 beers and a bag of cheetos i couldn't stand up and went to bed.

8/10 evening.

How can you be anti-neocon and pro Israel?

HE'S GETTING READY FOR THE RACE WAR
BANNON UNLOADING HIS CANNONS
KIKES LOOK THE FUCK OUT

No problem, I didn't even know that about the Chevron deference, but that sounds good.

You support giving them handouts, but don't support sending Americans to die in Syria. Trump supports Israel and is friends with Bibi, but is reluctant to continue their failed policies. Its not a contradiction. You don't have to be anti-Israel to be anti-neocon. Think of all the anti-Israel leftists who still support ousting Assad and Gaddafi cause they are evul dicatators and literally Hitler.

Bannon just looks like a pedo, plus he's a BITCH for israel. That can only mean one thing. Mossad pedo blackmail.

He's turning into Lou Dobbs.

I'm on the Chinese version of tinder and getting Chinese girls to send me nudes. Today I matched a 40 year old woman. She doesn't speak English, but I learned Chinese for my undergrad.

She asked if I was white. Then asked if I was big down there. I sent her a dick pic and then she started going crazy. She said she was married, but I asked if she would have an affair.
She said that she would like to cuckold her husband. I asked if she wanted to meet up and she said she wants me and a friend to gangbang her. I asked for nudes and she said
>等一下,女儿在我旁边
Wait, my daughter is next to me.
Then she went to the bathroom and took nudes for me. Was a good fap.

I feel like I'm not sorting my life out. And causing more harm than good in the world.

Share the nudes you moose nigger

If anyone needs a cheap juice recipe, I've been experimenting and have found an amazing solution which I have taken the time to type out for you below. Blend all ingredients as much as possible, then pour into a coffee press, SLOWLY compressing pulp for best flavor... or just poke holes in a bunch of paper cups and leave them hanging (or on chopsticks) over a large collection bowl.
>PEPE's POOR JUICE (Recipe)
Costs < $2 per huge serving

3 medium leafs of Kale
>Lacinato works best
>~8 leaf/dollar where I live

2 Large Carrots (buy organic ones, you kike)
>Again very cheap

1 Cup Apple Cider
>This BLEACHES the nutrients out of the blended Kale+Carrots

1/2 a Lime
>Helps kale taste

Ginger and/or Tumeric Slices
>Anti-Inflammatory and Digestive Agents

I forgot to mention, the leftover pulp from this recipe can be used to feed rats, dogs, or even reused after mixing/soaking in more water, creating even more Pepe's Poor Water

((((((((Bannon)))))))))

Thank you user, I might give this a go one day. Hopefully it will be nice. I never was really one for veggie drinks.

COMPOST (as long as you avoid using dairy in your smoothie)

Getting excite as fuck to vote for Bannon next president of these united states.

>Share the nudes
>a 40 year old woman

Or not...

For a second there I thought you went nuts with the cider serving. Then I realized you said Apple Cider, not Cider Vinegar.

B A D O P T I C S

>superprobiotics that no other races can eat
Turks and some asian country has that yogurty drink

ayran

If you don't eat healthly, exercise, and avoid alcohol, tabacco and drugs you are a disgrace to the white race.

Yeah it makes me feel tired and bloated. Are whites supposed to be drinking this stuff?

he got to browsing Sup Forums and saw he was the literal face of an untermensch

so he took the iron pill

he /sig/ nao

>and is friends with Bibi,

>how u want ur nationalist fampai
>make me into a new and improved version of myself
>KOMBUCHAD

Trump loves Jews, he has explicitly said in the past he only trusts them to count his money.