I hope Steven Crowder makes more videos like this. This is the kind of content that changes minds...

I hope Steven Crowder makes more videos like this. This is the kind of content that changes minds. Most of the young conservative e-celebs can only preach to the choir, but sitting down and talking to young people shows them that conservatives are people just like them. I think Crowder made the second guy really reconsider some things. Good on you, Steven.

youtube.com/watch?v=APC2jnOSfhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07Lukk4SEa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040
youtube.com/watch?v=sno1TpCLj6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice change of pace from his "KILL ALL NIGGERS" video.

Libs are so boring and terrible at arguing. No wonder they just scream and yell all the time, they do it to keep you awake.

meh, was boring as fuck. how many guests? 2?

Two people stopped by before the police showed up.

yea til apparently the cops showed up to shut it down, it's interesting how people say things like "we need to have a conversation about guns (or x-subject), but when you got out to literally just have a conversation with someone they call the cops to shut you down

this is an important insight into how they are lusting after power and government control over what people say and are anti-free speech

Totally support this kind of dialogue, rational and calm.

This,renown racist steven crowder at it again.
He is kind of alright not my piece of cake but it might be for normalfags to at least stop being commietards

which of you is gay jared, and which is jew chowder?

tbf gay jared did soe good work with the jewish antifa plot against (((((((shapiro))))) who supports an ethnostate for jews, yet agitates against any for Whites

do these fags not realize we can observe reality? or are they just arrogant as fuck, and hateful

we all so vitally needed to know what some stupid bitch and a pooinloo thought ...

> The whole point of a government is to trust the government to protect you

hoo boy

I hope he does one on abortion soon.

go to bed milo

This. Not one person had an actual argument to change Steven's point of view. Like all their answers involved the government intervening or removing something from the equation.

And to think this guy was The Brain on Arthur

youtube.com/watch?v=07Lukk4SEa4

wow, so anti-semitic and homphonic

do more antifa infiltrations not gay jared and gay chowder

You have to remember their version of "argument" involves heavy use of emotional tactics. Liberals hate when yoh bring numbers into the argument. They hate it so much that theyre trying to assert that facts can also be sexist, racist, etc. in order to reduce the conversation to the emotional argument theyre used to fighting.

I don't know I kind of liked that one. Plus his video on the holohoax was golden

Yeah, that was fucking tough

without abortion we would be outbred by niggers in 20 years. it is the only thing holding back the tide. wait until the ethnostate for that one or civilization WILL come to an end.

The Crowder shilling is really getting disgusting. Do you fucks have any shame at all? He is not going to continue to get popular because he already has the butt boys for Israel demographic all sewn up.

Crowder is poison. Pro Israel, pro foreign wars. He is a neocon turd.

yeh crowder is ok

Holy fuck. Liberals need to fucking die.

You're wrong. I've actually looked into this quite extensively. When it comes to changing people's minds about politics, it turns out nobody really knows how to do it. That's because when people are presented with logic and facts that contradict their ideological position, it actually causes them to reject the facts an believe even more strongly in the ideology.

Which leads to Andrew Breitbart's most important innovation: politics is downstream from culture. In other words, you capture the cultural high ground first, then wait some period of time, and then that will become the political movement that follows. The left has known this for ages, which is why they took over (((Hollywood))) and the schools. Those are literally the instruments of culture shaping. That's why we have prancing faggots buttfucking one another in the streets these days. It's not because of some well reasoned argument about the right to spread HIV. It's because Milk won academy awards.

Which is also why the Alt Right, whatever that means and whatever it has become, is so important to us (and why (((they))) fear it so much). It's a grassroots cultural movement. If it survives in any meaningful way, it will define politics in the future.

What Crowder is doing is just another form of pandering to his base, but I'm not certain how well he understands that. He's not a stupid man, but neither is he brilliant. When he went to college, he decided to be a (((film))) major and then dropped out because it was too far left. That poo in loo didn't really change his mind, if you watch it. He was just a moderate to begin with and wound up being more staunchly moderate when he left. And who knows how many other interviews didn't make the final cut.

Most importantly, the pigs shut him down in the end. This stunt changes nothing.

I will fucking kill the first person to try and take my guns

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I tell lefties all the time that the fastest way to turn me from a law abiding citizen into a murderer is to come for my guns. Their understanding that, and understanding that's how all the other gunowners feel, is the only reason we still have them.

It's not like they're trained in opinion format the same way he is.

The ant-gun retard brigade...

See this happen...while screaming about the police with guns.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040

And wants us to hand over our guns.

Now you knwo why Mao killed the Red Army.
Would you keep people this stupid around?

I with you annon

i agree with most of what you said, but if people's minds don't change then why have red pill threads? why have before Sup Forums after Sup Forums? i used to watch the daily show and colbert report religiously but something drew me to the arguments that conservatives were making and i wouldn't consider myself right or far right but i am much more open to conservative ideology because of well reasoned arguments (like from thomas sowell)

but also maybe you're right and the only reason i changed my mind wasn't because of fierce logic but the culture of crowder and the memes enabled me to shift from being young and liberal and a part of the youth, to being older and comfortable with the culture of conservatives

i don't know maybe i just really want to think that people can understand a good argument if its made?

People do change their minds, but not because of facts. Generally they change because of emotional manipulation and social pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=sno1TpCLj6A

Sup Forums is different because we're faceless and anonymous here. The social pressures don't work the same way they do in real life. You don't pay any social cost for being a faggot, nor does the faggotry of others have any impact on you.

>i don't know maybe i just really want to think that people can understand a good argument if its made?
They can. But if this new information shatters the foundation of their previously established/held belief system, then they are likely to reject/ignore it, as the difficulty of re-assessing and analyzing ones life with this new information and perspective is a daunting and difficult task

O N E M O R E Q U I P

D I S A B L E D T R A N N Y