*drops mic*

*drops mic*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhjVU8WNCZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The purpose of society is not to hold some people back to allow others to catch up. This kind of thinking is why we don't have a permanent space colony but we do have 31 genders.

>Mario Kart is life

But you gotta earn first place in Mario Kart with pure skills before items start rolling. If you win through item use it doesn't make you better, it just proves you're inferior and need crutches to get anything done. If minorities accept that they will never improve as a people.

leftists_infantilize_everything.jpeg

It's mainly luck not skill

>video game physics
>life

When probably a 25 year old SJW is resorting to Mario Kart analogies to make a point.

Can you say loser?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhjVU8WNCZ8

In the UK 36% of black people go to college and or university. For whites this is 33% In order to achieve this white working class kids have been pushed aside to favour black kids.

Without items it's 100% luck. Before items start being given out you need to earn your first place. Even then, a very good player will never lose to people who get blue shells because the skill gap is too large.

100% skill I meant.

why would you drop the mic bro? that shit is expensive

jeeez

also, your a fag

but i literally get judged more than my nonwhite coworkers even though i'm junior to all of them.

>le reference to children's media faec

really makes you think, doesn't it?

i'm debating asking the other seven whites if they see what i do. we have just shy of 100 people in the office.

>White people OP nerf pls

Mario Kart peaked with the first game on the SNES and there was no blue shells in that one.

>blacks cannot succeed without handouts from whites

The passive racism of the progressive left.

Imagine having such a childlike brain that you need video game references to understand brainwashed ideals

You're literally Voldemort.

giving people extra gummy bears because they are skinnier than the other people is not fair, its pathetic pandering

really made my 13 year old bugman brain thiiiiiink

Women are the majority of the electorate as well as the ones who spend the most money. They also make up the majority in academia.
They're clearly in charge, so if the game is rigged against them it's because they've decided to rig it against themselves for some inexplicable reason.

holy FUCK

>minorities need special advantages in order to just compete
so close to self awareness, yet so, so far

brave black body with that incisive dialectic. How can wypipo compete?

But you're also, literally, more of a whiny little bitch than your non-white co-workers.

>protip: statistics deals with populations, faggots like you are data points. Wanting to achieve or exceed the mean performance for your particular group is unrealistic when you are cubito-gluteally challenged.

You realize that in order to get first place in Mario Kart you need to work your ass of to exploit every short cut, every Z dash, miss most pitfalls/traps, which means hours upon hours of training your mind and reflexes, right?

Meanwhile, only fucking losers get the blue shells because they suck so fucking hard at playing Mario Kart. Just like life, if you want to win, you have to get good. Getting perks just shows what loser faggots you really are.

Literally BTFO

Video games are not real life; Caucasians do not collectively hold first place. Our societies are just cool and prosperous, so people want to take them for their own. Come up with your own ideas and build your own civilization if you're so fuckign awesome, our ancestors built this one for our posterity, not undgu and juans.

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAT MAKES MORE SENSE

No, I refuse to let leftists have Mario.

>it's main logistical purpose is to try to counter for skill
For 'skill' here, read 'familiarity'. If a group of people are hanging out playing video games, it's quite likely that one, or at least a minority, of them actually own the console/game. They've doubtless spent hours finding innovative ways to destroy yoshi or wario.

Therefore, when the group gets together, there are one or two players with an inherent advantage.

>tl;dr if you insist on nitpicking a video-game analogy, you're still wrong

Ouch...

based army knife

>people who worked to get good at the game and kick ass at it can be easily fucked over by an extremely powerful advantage given only to those lagging behind

the metaphor isnt even in their favor

>t. constant loser

Harrison Bergeron BTFO

*mic drop*
>gets raped
>picks mic back up
>says something stupid, again
libs

totally rekt