Why do male feminists turn to be sexual predators and why is this stuff breaking out so recently?

Why do male feminists turn to be sexual predators and why is this stuff breaking out so recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you pretend to hate what you really are no one will suspect you

they're manipulators. everyone on the left is a manipulator. but esp men who do shit like that are just desperate for others to think a certain way about them, and are willing to manipulate. virtue signalling allows them a conduit to meet their ends. simple as that.

remember sociopaths are really drawn to prestige and social validation. it is EVERYTHING to them. that's why with leftists logic and reason don't matter, it's all about the popular, socially proper belief to have is. they won't deviate from it one bit because their empty, vacant souls and their entire purpose is to attain prestige and social currency. ergo virtue signaling.

Coderjim on Twitter is a rapist.

They think they're better than other people because they're a "good person" who believes all of the "right things"

>put sentient being in proximity to women
>expect him not to become a rapist or serial killer

Because that's what you would do if you were a sexual predator and you wanted to gain the trust and confidence of women and build around you the idea of being an impeccable man who would never do such a thing.

wolves in sheeple's clothing

>Be male
>Join feminists
>Hear every day how men (you) are all subconsciously rapists and predators.
They're only acting like their "allies" expect them to.

I think you mean the far left because the centre left is pretty reasonable. It's this branch of left wing that consist of virtue signalling male feminist types that I am concerned about. Also thanks for the explanation, their need for social validation is a good take.

It's just they have been exposed so much in such a recent time period that it has become a domino effect. Look at what happened with neogaf recently. Even julian asange called out male feminists on twitter.

male feminists are creepy af, literally trying to creep into young libtard girls' bedrooms at night by sucking up to them via social media.

Male feminists are posers. They just pretend to gain females trust, it is a route of a player.
It is only "breaking out recently" because people started talking about it, that's the way it has always been.

Because that's always the case with extremists. Anyone older than 20 should remember the Tedd Haggard incident a decade ago. This is the same thing.

This is why fat people laugh the loudest at fat jokes, they think it acts as a kind of camouflage.

I suspect everyone of everything that occurs to me.

It's only crazy if I come to incorrect, overreaching conclusions.

because there 3 kinds of "male feminists"
1.gay men that actually believe the bullshit.
2. straight men looking to get an easy lay and then getit
3. straight men looking for an easy lay but unfortunately hit on lesbians, association and depravement of sex thereof will lead to sexual assault

>the centre left is pretty reasonable

Men turn to feminism when their personality isn't attractive to females.
They're the men who think befriending a woman will get them laid.
When this doesn't work they rack their brains for another avenue of access, turning feminist guarantees women will be around the man.
The man, after gaining the trust of feminists picks his target and then rapes, fulfilling his plan.

It's all to get laid, same reason first year college males join antifa, dreadlocked pussy is easy and these men are of weak morals so will throw their political views out for the chance to get out of the virgin club.

Their "feminism" is virtue signalling, providing cover for their sins. Environmentalism is another popular cover.

>t. DNC strategy

Yep. Predators are known to prey on women because they are naturally gullible. Haven't you noticed that many of the men calling themselves leftists are sleazy douchebags?

yeah the centre left is really not reasonable in any way, shape or form. centre left is exactly the point where society most encourages you to be, perpetually, so that the overton window will keep moving left, so that's actually where you find the most sociopaths.
there are others that fall into that group that are just genuinely too ignorant to know how they're being misled and manipulated.

They need cover.

You always have to remember, nobody actually knows what goes on in other people's heads. So it's INCREDIBLY common to assume that other people are more similar to you than they actually are.

When a man says "men are all gross, I don't know how women put up with men", it's very likely he has done something that most men would beat him up for.

Centre left or centre right people that get pushed really easily into an ideology have no principles whatsoever. I get what you mean, when it comes to the left the goalpost changes all the time. This does not mean people should abandon their principles because of some radical leftist losers virtue signalling on social media.

i agree, i agree, i've had the same principles my entire life. i used to be considered a "liberal" but now because i believe in freedom and the constitution and the united states and the freedom of association and that there is something meritous about having pride in yourself and your own people (which i always have) i am literally getting branded a "far right wing extremist"

Pretend that woman school teachers haven't been fucking kids for years.

God I wish that was me

hannity answers! youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI

this is definitely something that happens more often than we're told.

a LOT MORE

Its simple, only the sickest of sick/devious fuckers will pose like they are the very opposite of who they really are to get close to the kind of people they want to exploit and harm

They also draw in a lot of turbo-cucks

Because most male feminists are faggots, and as we know, most fags are pedos

Lyrics for the song "Boomtzi Boom"
Isis in the eurovision: youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
------------------------------

I love this feeling
To know I'm not dreaming
The night were together, you know
Its a must
(Its a must)
It will be a blast

Eurovision is cool.
When you come from Mosul
Where is the airport?
Its there
Where are you flying?
Nowhere

Boomtzi boom, boomtzi baam, Hello Europe we come
We've been waiting for a thousand yeeearrs
We are coming to you
Berlin, London, Paris
And Estonia where ever it is

Boomtzi boom, boomtzi baam, say "Hello!" to Islam
Come on let the party begin
Wave with our flag
Unless your a fag
Then we have a cage for you
Step in!

There is love in the air
Like in the Hyper Kosher
We will paint the rainbow in red
And we will rock you till you lose your head

Boomtzi boom, boomtzi baam, Hello Europe we come
And you'll give us your twelve points, please
If we don't get the douze
And to Malta we lose
We give the stage to Aziz!

Boomtzi boom!

The End......................................

I look forward to the day anyone caught virtue signalling is immediately accused of being an undercover rapist

>feminists say that all men just naturally love to rape, that all men rape, that they don't have a problem with their sisters, mothers etc. being raped, that rape is socially acceptable and celebrated amongst men, that they probably meet in the pub and say "Yeah bro, I raped a girl in the alley on the way here, I've beaten your tally for the week man, better get a-raping, my sister's home alone if you need an easy one"
>a man (male feminist) responds to this by thinking that this is an accurate description of men and their attitude to rape

There is some sort of implication here about what sort of man would see himself in such a vision of men, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

The left always projects.

ALWAYS.

I can't even count all the times my dad sat me down as a boy and said "son, you know what's REALLY good when you're older? Raping women, oh yes boy there is no bigger thrill in life than kicking in some chick's door at 3AM wearing a ski mask and holding a Rambo knife to her neck as you just slam your dick in her dry, terrified pussy. Maybe after you hit puberty you can go on a rape spree with your uncle or something."

^ is that what feminist women actually think when they go on and on and on about 'rape culture' like its every straight man's hobby?