Why is rebbit so full of fat cuck degenerate liberals?

Why is rebbit so full of fat cuck degenerate liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/moodythursday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because thats the average american

Reddit is filled with women virtue signaling. Like all social media basically

Girl on bottom picture, to the right. What is she thinking?

Is that Lord Hokage in the middle of the lower pic?

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

Even the dog is fat in America

RED-it.
It's red.
Commies will take anyone they can get.

Derp.

Cuckoldry is the fetish of intellectuals.

>lexington geek lounge
>that university of kentucky shirt
>that eastern kentucky university shirt

God damn I had no idea how close some of these soy-boy numale faggots are to me. Literally 50 miles from me are all these pathetic fatasses gathering together at noon on a Tuesday.

I'm ashamed to be in the same state as these people.

even the dog is fat

presented with no comment

Reddit is the meeting place for progressive millennials/

Progressive millennials are literally the most limp-wristed, emotion-driven, effeminate generation of people on the planet.

You can feel your test levels drop just reading /r/all.

Obese guy in the bottom pic's center has quite the set of moobs. It must chafe like a motherfucker

The garbage of the white race can be broken down into at least two groups:

Those under and those above 100 IQ. This is the pseudo-intellectual trash over 100 IQ.

Trump beat Hillary by nearly 30 points in Kentucky. Counties previously full of blue-dog Democrats gave Trump supermajorities. You have nothing to be ashamed about .
Imagine living an hour from LA like I do.

Current traffic snapshot:
r/politics 1322 posts per hour
r/news 762 posts per hour
r/worldnews 883 posts per hour
r/the_donald 1403 posts per hour

Sup Forums 6122 posts per hour

Ratio of Sup Forums to all political reddit: 1.40
Ratio of Sup Forums + T_D to lib reddit: 2.53

If I wanted to make a more hideous caricature I couldn’t.

>the front butt

someone figure out her username

Imagine a pol meet up

~shutters

>what was HWNDU?

its Sup Forums for normies, idk

>1 white girl is fuckable
>2 asian girls are fuckable
>the rest is only white and nigger hambeast

I would hate to live in america

Its like if AIDS was a bunch of forums and thread groups

#heartsforsharts

This restores my faith in humanity.

Sup Forums out-posting plebbit by an overall 2:1 ratio

This image immediately sprang to mind.

Reminder: these are the people demanding free healthcare.

two hot asians at the bottom left but WTF IS THAT FATASSwith an imperium tattoo
fucking bitch probably wants to ruin 40k

It was kino

why the women are showing their tiddies on the bottom pic?

lol what meet up is this?

I miss them, Sup Forums

>This is the pseudo-intellectual trash over 100 IQ
Honestly, I might have spent 100 hours on reddit at work and I stopped because they're just so dumb.
They try to compensate for their low IQ's by nitpicking vocabulary and other minor details, many times their nitpicking is wrong, and it's rarely sourced.
Though most of the idiocy I assume is from being underage and women. The average white man is above the average redditor in every aspect.

It’s called Charlottesville

>top has the 2 girls and dog just awkwardly standing in the corner
>bottom has the 2 tan asians stuck between whales and the pink shirt girl trying to escape to the right

Holy fuck is that Dunkey

Anyone got the image of /ourguys/ from HWNDU doing the last supper?

Just the proles, Kraut-user

Thanks asshole, that's WAY more thought than I'd want to think about that Blues Traveler looking motherfucker

It truly was a good time to be alive!

That's fucking cool I would totally go to a Sup Forums meetup

The gravitational pull draws them together.

>mfw me and my friend almost decided to make the 3 hour drive to jew york and participate
>mfw we would've gone on the day that sam hyde showed up

is that the streamer with big tits?

>You will never be as cool as him

How often has Sup Forums tried to meetup?

Do they take their picture because they know they look like some monstrous alien or do they think they are just being normal by taking a selfie?

What do you think he's hiding under there?

>pol is a bunch of mutts and tit-streaming sluts
epic!

She's just trying to get some nigger to fuck her.

I don't want to be as cool as him if the bare tits come with that cringey rack tatt too. Those are literally the only tatt worse than the fucking tramp stamp on a chick

Every time Shia Labouf sets up a camera somewhere

kek, that fucking filename

I miss watching the stream late at night. The highlight for me was that chick cupcup messing around with the black dude behind his back.

Even the dog looks overweight.

his virginity

chicken tendies.

reddit is full of morons. i've had people argue with me about stuff that i built / am like one of 12-14 people who do that type of work.. its pretty ridiculous. basically social media nothing burger, the malcontents have the biggest voice, companies / people are slowly starting to figure out social media isn't reality of x y z situation. i thinkt he NFL is figuring that out now when their ratings went to shit because if you went off social media everyone is pro-BLM and hates cops.

My guess is they were all trying to prove they were cool by taking a group photo so everyone else in their lives could maybe stop dissing them like the losers they are for a few moments

Corpus is a serious disease.

kys if you'd give up anonymity for irl friends

Oh yeah that's true, thanks for the reminder

>i've had people argue with me about stuff that i built / am like one of 12-14 people who do that type of work
What type of work are you doing? Now I'm kinda curious.

If you are fat/unfit, then you are not white.

You don't have to tell anyone who you are at them, retard.

>Implying autists would even talk to one another and not just stare at their shoes

So these are the guys who want an 95% white ethnostate

digg was better before it imploded. reddit has become more cringey than tumblr

delet this

Because downvotes system = lack of freedom of speech.

girl in the purple and the girl in the red look nice

reddit.com/user/moodythursday

>This user has deleted their account.

> reddit has become more cringey than tumblr
I unironically agree with this. Tumblr is half dead these days and most of the people left there seem to be teenage fangirls who don't really give a fuck about politics as long as they can swoon over their favourite homo OTP.

All the rabit SJW types seem to have migrated to Reddit which is just a fucking cesspool of turbo-lefty garbage at this point.

Really? Source?
And its kind of amazing that most of reddit comments is someone agreeing with other like "So much this! Haha!". Fucking echo-chamber, whereas Sup Forums usually is one user starting a fight with other user over something random, but leading to a great argument.

>it's always the ugly/fat ones that show their tits

really makes me think

THANK you

why dont we remake the magic. make our own faggy "art" camera. sam hyde could be the "brains" and face behind the project. never needed shia the poof.

would be interesting to see if leftwingers would invade this time around

OY VEY is that some hate speech I see? That's a permaban for you.

Use praw to grab the last 1000 comments+threads on a sub and use timestamps to calculate the average. For Sup Forums just use post numbers.

Hey that's Kim Jong Un haircut

ironic isn't it

Not posting the real pick...

THE internet is wher losers go to feel important

t. Loser

Nothing is really important, user

i Think this guy is mad

Yeah but here in Lexington (where i'm assuming this meetup was) we're surrounded with smelly liberal degenerates. The rest of the state is red with the exception of Louisville.

>/r/I'mScared

we must protect white woman from foreign invaders to secure the white race

>/r/comped

>/r/thicc

JESUS LIVES