JoJo

JoJo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfp2AkxgI08
strawpoll.me/11088095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck, I'm dying. I told you retards for MONTHS that it would be named deadly queen.

>b-but muh Kira's Queen!
>you're a fucking retard user
>I'm from crunchyroll and its Killer King

AHAHAHAHAH

Time to pay the fucking piper, retards. I want EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT that told me she would be named anything other than Deadly Queen to tell me sorry. Reply to this post right now, and tell me sorry.

I have been waiting so fucking long for this day, I knew I was right from the start. ALL YOU LITTLE FUCKING RETARDS WERE WRONG

>Its Danger Queen though

FUCK YOURSELVES

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO ME

NO ONE FUCKING APOLOGIZED YESTERDAY WHEN I POSTED THIS AND I'M GETTING FUCKING PISSED OFF. I WAS RIGHT, ALL YOU FUCKING AUTIST DON"T GET TO BE RIGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU WON"T ADMIT IT. I WAS FUCKING RIGHT, TELL ME YOU"RE SORRY RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>needing subs to enjoy Jojo

I think the fact it was translated as "second bomb" rather than "secondary bomb" is a contributing factor in animeonlies not understanding that SHA is part of KQ's powers

SHIBO

who gay?

How much longer do I have to wait before I see Star Platinum pound some mad pussy?

Can anyone post the colored pages of Killer Queen getting his face broken by Star Platinum?

So, how likely is it that the next episode will end on Echoes Act 3?

Everyone in below this post

You'd think the police would find it pretty suspicious that Josuke and Okuyasu immediately knew Shigechi was missing

>being this autistic over a chinese girl cartoon
kys

One more week, my dude. So fucking hyped.

Kira's little pink pussy gettin' beat the fuck up by mah boi Star P is my fetish.

I really want to enter a sexual relationship with Vinegar Doppio

>gets a third of his brain destroyed
>still manages to live for awhile

Is fat fuck the toughest character in the series?

I want to BE Diego. Diego is the coolest cat in the cradle and I want him to be my older brother. If Diego was my dad I would be captain of the football team and every girl would want to love me. Diego has never lost a fight and he is COOL. He is 2 COOL. I want to BE Diego.

Which stand would you fuck and why?
Be as creative as possible.

I want to be and alience!

If fat fuck means Dire then probably

>Dire gets decapitated and can still talk
>Can combine BOTH attack and defense into one ultimate move

Not even fucking close

Mandom making me orgasm multiple times in a row.

Diremind. Never forget

He can even Hamon, he is the fucking strong

2 weeks.

Part 2 is shit

If Dire put on the mask he would have ended part 2 real quick. Straits was a fucking faggot

>I, THE GREAT KILLER QUEEN

I just hope they use the Stardust Crusaders theme instead of Fists of Platinum when it happens.
So fucking hyped.

youtu.be/nfp2AkxgI08

That dame dame dame tho. The new kira is doing really well. Just need to wait for jakuten wa nai and sheer hatu attacku

Apologize Sup Forums DAVID redeemed themselves from last weeks episode and they deserve your apology.

I'm sorry

Soft and Wet for the ability to amplify sensation and feeling, you could just make yourself hypersensitive so everything feels like you're cumming.

me

I'm sorry DAVID.

No they don't, KQ still looks weird

autism

Dame dame dame dame dame dame dame dame

autism

Jojo turns people into degenerates?

Please delete this, its scary and doesn't belong on a

>autism

Killer Queen looks different like OVA Dio looks different

Well, is it?

Who else read Sheer Heart Attack's voice as annoyingly high-pitched in their heads, and was surprised by the deep as fuck Kira voice?

you mean better?

JOOOOSUKEEEEEEE

autism

Best Stand looked fucking beautiful this week and I'm sorry I ever doubted them.
I wish its mouth looked more consistently like its original pursed lips, but I'm a huge fan of its new spooky skull face.

I drew this, it took 7 minutes

Everyone already knows that Deadly Queen is the ASB localized name.

Highwar Star will be Highway Gogo, and so on

>the face is LITERALLY the only difference
>comparing that to actual style differences between the 80's OVA and the DAVID production

No

I'm sorry user

>dat improvement
also that spooky KQ was fucking amazing

Just tell me sorry

First 6 episodes (more or less) were amazing, and then we have a bunch of good episodes like Rohan Part 2 there and there,

but

I think DiU's adaptation has a real storyboarding problem. It's like David can only nail impact scenes with close shots for the characters faces. Lots of establishing shots or the ones that shows characters from a mid distance (having the background in the shot) are really bad looking, QUALITY aside. Terrible use of space and composition, broken perspectives... The characters don't blend with the backgrounds in a lot of them (maybe because of the used colores/ shading and CGI backgrounds), etc. I really don't know how to explain it since I can't speak english very well, but summarizing, I think the series has a serious problem of directing, it's cinematography (??) is broken, most of the times it looks like a really cheap animation (and I'm not talking just about QUALITY or budget). It's even worse when you compare it to the manga, which is a visual blast to read.

Who else thinks the same?

Reread the post, man. He's saying the colored scans DO have a consistent color palette, but the user said that doesn't matter.

It's like they knew the other scene was shit so the Japanese team drew their own version.

Just wait til BtD where everyone is asking what time relapse has to do with bombs.

>The characters don't blend with the backgrounds in a lot of them

This is the main problem. The backgrounds of Part 4 anime look horrible

Thank you

I wonder how they will handle Sheer Heart Attack with two episodes, where it could end the first episode?

This character is wasted potential. She could have had a tag team with Koichi against Kira

Echoes Act 3 or Jotaro standing up.

I don't have anything to add, so I'll just say I agree

WEW
E
W

I think the problem is related to the weird colors they used for Morioh, green streets, yellow sky, etc. They should've just used the colored manga colors for Morioh.

Poll time!

strawpoll.me/11088095

phew lad

Heaven's Door

If you were in charge of David's localization team, what would you rename Killer Queen to (besides just naming it Killer Queen)?

I think the yellow sky was an attempt to make the series more "bizarre" but backfired horribly

>Being this autistic over a simple name change in the subtitles

(From other thread)

>>yfw "Hissatsu ECHOES 3 FREEZE!!"

POWER LEVEL LIST ASSUMING ASSPULLS NOT PRESENT

Giorno with GER > Johnny with ACT 4 > Jotaro Part 3 > Jotaro Part 4 > Jotaro Part 6 > Johnny without Act 4 > Jolyne > Young Joseph with Aja and Hermit Purple > Josuke 4 > Giorno without Requiem > Young Joseph with Aja =/> Young Joseph with Hermit Purple > Jonathan with The Passion > Young Joseph > Old Joseph > Jonathan without The Passion > Joseph Part 4

ASSUMING ASSPULLS TAKE PLACE

Young Joseph > Jotaro Part 3 > all

>I think the problem is related to the weird colors they used for Morioh
Pleb as fuck.
Yellow sky and purple trees are amazing.

I did, I hated the high pitch voice in my head and love the new one

Killer Queen.

Killer's Queen, or Kira's Queen.

>That fucking explosion sound effect

It's so weird and blown out. It sounds like they bitcrushed it or something.

It sounds fucking awesome.

>tonio knows

I always thought it spoke like a disconcertingly upbeat female in a robotic high pitched voice

Not to necessarily tread on the new voice, it just wasn't what I expected it to be. Maybe a little too calm.

Kira's Queen

It was because Araki colored it that way in some of his artwork I think.

Yeah, for me watching this anime is like waiting for those impact shots I mentioned, you know, the ones that usually ends in this threads in form of screenshots (see for exampple), a constant waiting, all the things between usually feels like a mediocre too bad visual filler.

I mean I shouldn't be surprised that it had Kira's voice
it kinda makes sense honestly

Killing Queen.

Kira Queen. That way it's consistent with what the actors say in japanese.
Is that too close to Queen copyrights, though?

i want to impregnate this ghost.

Now do it for the main villains

>Take a stand
>Now make it in ACTS
>What does each ACT do and how does its' appearance change?

What's the overall rating for this episode?
Does it make up for last week's?

Too much love will kill you

Reminder that OVA DIO is the best looking JoJo character.

Hello from the front page!

Can you faggots do something about shit like ? The autism is permeating from your fetid general and affecting the entire board. Please stop being awful.