Republicans budget cuts $76 million from the Meals on Wheels program to give tax breaks to the top 1%. That is immoral...

Republicans budget cuts $76 million from the Meals on Wheels program to give tax breaks to the top 1%. That is immoral. That's not what a civilized society should be about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4&t=100s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
health-trust.networkforgood.com/projects/10527-donation-page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4&t=100s

also MOIST ME DADDY (but yes i agree with you)

Don't care

If my mother ever needed food, I'd feed her. I wouldn't rely on some government funded program to have someone filling their community service hours to take her dumpster grade food that fits the bare minimum requirements for consumption.

Take care of your damn family.

Where in my constitution does it say that the federal government can fund "Meals On Wheels"?

Some old people don't have any friends or family. So what about them?

Churches do a pretty good job at that.

If they don't have any family, then either they're a tragic story, or a colossal failure. Either way, belonging to a church would fix that fast.

What if your mother lived States away and needed food? What if the only way to make sure she got food was to ask a stranger or friend to bring it to her?

My uncle works at Meals on Wheels. I hope this doesn't affect him.

yep. the stars on only one political logo; in a duopoly; are upside down. meaning molech stars. that party is the republigoyim party. m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
ribbit

>caring about dried up turbo roasties who never had kids
shakalaka, also checkem

So you’re saying ya important to have a support system to get food then right? Sort of like meals on wheels?

If I was the only one she could rely on, I'd move her in with me.

People need to stop abandoning their families.

A church relies on donations and volunteers. The state relies on forcibly taking money from people under threat of imprisonment.

Who gives a fuck if a bunch of boomer shits die?

Hopefully they go after more entitlements. The Federal Government shouldn't be doing any of that shit. If a state wants that program, they can do it. Federal level though? Fuck off nigger.

Pretty much shit like this. If everyone had to rely on family or volunteers, they'd be a shitload more responsible.

then donate your money to meals on wheels. They will take it if you offer it.

here i got the link for you
health-trust.networkforgood.com/projects/10527-donation-page

give them the money you normally would have given to the government directly to them.

Dead baby boomers?
Nice.

Lol subtle eugenics

no family or friends? sounds like no one's going to give a shit if they die, desu

You should go say this where someone will listen, like into your own asshole

Life is full of choices.
Choose wisely.

Fuck meals on wheels.

The good news is, in about 20 years all these childless purple haired feminists won't have any friends or family, their 20 cats will feast upon their bloated corpses.

tpbp

>Some old people don't have any friends or family. So what about them?
They have their cat family. If they dont have friends and family to care for you at such an age, why do i need to have their misserable existence prolonged on walmart canned food and entitled highs schoolers being their jsut to pad their college apps?

The money would be cut from a federal bureaucracy that exists only to shuffle paper and red tape. The actual MoW programs run at the county level, with the majority of funding coming from state grants and private donations. They will keep on feeding old shutins, and probably save a ton on overpaid grant writers and administrators needed to navigate the useless federal system. The budget will unemploy a bunch of federal government workers who help no one. Good riddance. If only we could defund the pensions these leeches "earned" over 15-20 years of sitting on their asses and being surly.

Just like Aunt Bea !!

>in about 20 years all these childless purple haired feminists won't have any friends or family, their 20 cats will feast upon their bloated corpses.

This. They will realize that the "ewww kids are gross" meme is not just merely a choice of convenience but an actual investment regarding your old age's survival and "happiness".

They were used as the useful idiots to dismantle the fundamental unit of a society, the family, only to realize that its the thing that will actually take care of you, and not the government.

>bleeding heart unaware that there are literally 100s of Meals on Wheels programs around the country, and that the federal program is rifled with fraud and abuse.

The blue-hairs wont starve.

>Government cuts budget
>Public makes more than enough in donations to cover the cut

Whats the problem here?