I need something productive to do in my free time

Sup Forums I'm bored all the time and need something that can occupy my time while that's also something that can improve my life.
A redpilled activity.

I go to school, study, do my daily jog for an hour and thirty minute, maybe play a little guitar, and on mondays and wednesdays I work for a few hours part time. My life feels empty. Things like video games and anime simply don't interest or fulfill me anymore.

What are some activities that Sup Forums would recommend to liven up my life.

Make money work out

hit the gym, start painting miniatures, start reading, etc

I have some 40k minis, and some books, but I don't have a good gym near me.

Don't waste your time paying for a gym membership, start building a home gym 2nd hand. You'll save money after a year

If you are a man, doing that much endurance exercise is causing your body to produce a lot of estrogen - could be causing you to be depressed. Try not to do that more than once a week. Get into heavy weight lifting and HIIT.

Buy an olympic barbell and weights for $200. Deadlift, OHP, Floor Press, Barbell Curl.

Or get into making things. Woodworking can be real fun. Tools are expensive though.

I have a bunch of dumbbells with adjustable weight but that's about it.

What equipment would be good to get first. I've been thinking about a pull up bar.

Do you have any friends? Go shooting with them, go hiking, go to Church. Companionship is a valuable thing.

>go to church

Hate to be that guy, but I wouldn't recomend him that.

I have a big group a friends from highschool who all hang out regularly. Talk to them on discord in our group chat. But the problem is I live about an hour away from them now and seeing them regularly is pretty hard. I try and go hang with them every weekend I don't have a lot of school work to do. Just had a halloween party that I threw for them.

I would get a power cage first and then a bench. With dumbells, bench and cage you can do 80% of free weight exercises.

With the cage, if you can find/afford it get one with some cables.

He's going to need a bar and bumper plates to go with the cage before worrying about a bench

Exactly. Be a little dangerous, in a legal way. But have friends and respect for good authority. Being a Christian is one of the only things that makes sense to me. Even in history class how often do you read the primary source?

Buy a rifle and a basic reloading set up and learn how to work up a load.
You can get:
Reloading book $20
T/C Compass for under $200
fixed magnification SWFA SS for $300
pair of Warne Tactical 6 hole rings for $30
Complete Lee Precision reloading kit of your choice for $130
set of rifle dies for $20-30
1lb Powder $25
Bullets $20
Primers $4
Brass $30
This would get you into reloading for minimum cost with the potential for legit 1/2MOA accuracy at an unreal price point.
Get something like:
308 for all around rifle
223 for cheap ammo rifle
6.5Creedmoor for long range fun
It really is the most red-pilled hobby there is.

Youre a fucking retard. 0/10 advice. If that is even remotely true then how many laborers would be prone to depression because of endurance activities? Holy shit youre fucking retarded

True, I assumed he would get the bar and plates with the cage.

Teach yourself piano and percussion so you're less retarded at guitar

Reloading is a good hobby.

Bump 4 OP becoming one less useless guitar guy

Get a beehive very entertaining not to time consuming about 2 hrs per week

its all fun and games until they swarm off... then its hilarious

I have been feeding them on my deck and now when I go outside I have some following me around

Fact: when a colony of fire ants is submerged under water, the ants in the colony will aggregate and form a water tight ball of ants who will sting anyone it comes in contact with out of primal anger

Comedy. Writing or stand up.

This. Post vids

Come up with the solution to saving the white race and the good parts of western society.

Somebody has to do it.

I like to do data science competitions in my spare time. They can be very engaging.

Read and write about how to spend your life until you figure it out. It'll pay off. If you do figure it out, then start pursuing it.

What about writing a book? It could be a meaningful way to connect with other minds.

user, pick up rock climbing. it will pump your adrenaline, women consider it the sexiest sport for a man to do (above extreme sports in polls), it has more enjoyable progression than lifting and is more addicting than gaming. it's a sport with an extremely high ratio of women to men and the gyms are like bars where you can casually talk to other people and make friends. it's also the world's easiest pickup line: "hey, I need a climbing partner"

Something Ive recently discovered about myself is the playing video games really fucking evens me out.

Spend all at school/work.
Spend all day at home doing school.
Wife, kid goes to bed, doing school.
repeat repeat repeat

If i can squeeze an hour or hour and a half of fallout or something in at the end of the night it totally makes the next day not so bad. I dont know what it is. I fucking hate games. i hate them. i only recently bought fallout new vegas because i told someone i hated fallout 4. and i really dont like new vegas any better. but spending an hour doing that and then going to bed is amazing the next day.

maybe its because i lack control of my own life and enjoy controlling false lives.

Like video games but cant justify the time spent playing them anymore?

Learn to make them and help take back the industry
Cuphead is all art. JUST ART.
It uses template / tutorial level game mechanics accessible to anyone with a brain using Unreal, Unity, even something like Construct 2.

WEW

THREAD STATUS: SLID

progressive niggers dont want you becoming productive Sup Forums
believe to achieve
BELIEVE
TO ACHIEVE

I've thought about this a lot, my solution only solution would be for the president of the united states to stage a takeover of europe and executing/expelling nonwhites from those counties. The constitution may protect minorities on American soil but those foreigners have no such protections. Go after france and Britain first because they have the nukes, do this by false information about big russian attack and stationing a heavy amount of troops in these regions. Then just execute order 66 and takeover the parliament buildings and execute the politicians. Once france and Britain are under American control go for germany with joint polish invasion. After that the rest of europe can be taken at leisure because no one else has the military might to even pose a threat. I'm getting my law degree because I want to be a politician, but it's a pipe dream.

Might be a retarded plan, and I don't know fuck about war logistics but it's the best I got.

I've always wanted to write a book, I've made several attempts but after rereading my writing I always cringe really hard and I'm really bad at paceing things out. Things are either too wordy over mundane things or feels like it's moving too fast.

And I'm not really educated or experienced to write anything nonfiction.

Have a bachelor's in computer science and I'm currently working on my law degree. My plan is that if my political career doesn't work out I'm going to get a cushy job as a code monkey and buy enough weaponry, history books, and food for when the social collapse comes.

I make threads a lot trying to actually spirr discussion on the board. But it just seems like Unless it's a happening thread or some Sup Forums btfo thread it get's slid. Hard.

The only way I've found to counteract this is to post a hot girl in for the pic, but then I get called a degenerate.

such is life

Join the Liftwaffe. It's the best thing you can do right now that is scientifically demonstrated to red pill you and give you long term benefits.