Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cllFK-hv3MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm okay with this.

t. mulatto

but what about loud black men?

Rockwell approves.

what about mexicans?
mexicans are bros, don't you forget please.

If mexicans (and whatever else is south of texas) stood up and exterminated swaths of niggers, I'd consider them equals.

>Flag
You honestly didn't need to say that m8. Everyone on this board knows you "people" are mulattos of some sort

I'm really okay with this

What is it about loud semi illiterate black women?

nigger males are 10x worse than nigger females

they are responsible for all the crime and whatnot

t. abo

>B-b-but my Mexibro meme

Racism is a bad thing. So we should destroy races. Especially in white homelands.

True. America is a nation for white and black men. We built this country together. Spics and Muslims get the fuck out, you do not belong.

Racism is pretty stupid desu. We should just ignore race and implement a eugenics program or a genetic engineering program when the technology is there.

Anti-"racist" is a code word for anti-white.

Says the rape baby of an escaped convict and an abo

Not until this changes.

The central banks are the one true enemy for they enable all others.

This. you're not bros, just like 95% of my fellow negros.

DELETE THIS

You can't end racism any more than you could somehow magically boost your IQ.

Racism will always exist as it's innate to all people. Even when it is mentally beaten out of you, as it is in all whites, black behavior and culture will perpetually reignite it.

And white culture, and whites wanting to live in a peaceful, policed society where criminals are arrested and put in prison, reignites blacks' hatred of whites.

We can't live together. Separation is the only solution, but right now only the alt-right is pushing for it. Black leaders need to call for a black ethnostate again the way Malcom X did.

X was ahead of his time. Had people listened to him, we could have avoided much bloodshed.

This.

Whitey needs to pick up the pace

The best kind of mexican is one that stays in mexico.

Ftfy*

fuck off

Our new higher education policies work very well.

niggers helped build this country as much as our cattle and other beasts of burden.

here is a (you)
pic made me snicker

Honestly OP you might have found the one thing that all of Sup Forums can actually agree on, everyone hates loud black women, even other loud black women

This is the true redpills buried beneath the identity politics of today

It's actually time to increase enmity and division amongst the races

Racism is just eugenics on an instinctive level

The "based hispanic conservative!" meme pisses me off, it's a fucking lie

They vote just like the niggers

Pretty much. You can chose not to be a bigot, but you can't stop being racist.

The ones living in Mexico can be bros, and I wouldn't be against helping your nation either it only makes sense to have good neighbors. The problem is that your people poor into our country, legally or illegally it doesn't matter and change the white mans culture through voter demographics and through crime.

Then you have kids here that are given citizenship that was originally made for whites only the founding fathers own words on the original unchanged constitution "free white men of good moral character" were the only ones eligible to be Americans, and we are supposed to treat them as "just as American as we are" when they clearly are not.

Is just one of thousands of examples.

youtu.be/cllFK-hv3MA

whoa. sieg heil

>hating loud black women
Want to know how to fix this? End the black matriarchy.
>b b but muh stronk black man
He didn't stick around to help raise the kid. Kid's only authority figure is his mother, he won't go against her or others like her out of fear early on and out of habit later in life.

You shouldn't dismiss ALL americans. There's loads of whites here, and you're going to need us as much as we're going to need you. I'm tired of this "you're not white" divide and conquer bullshit. You're only buying what the shills are selling. Use your head you dirty abbo.

tell that to the niggers

Did...did you mean to reply to me?

Blacks and whites will unite against against islam and illegal immigration. Trump will get the Black Vote in 2020.

Witnessed.

I can get behind this

Can you please fix the meme to say 'Hating Women' in general.

Witnessed!

People will learn to put American first again. Trump was right all along. Some of us just misunderstood what he meant.

I m cool, just so long as we team up to defeat islam

those are my terms

wtf so based, I love niggers now

Let's smoke a little herb and play a little music.

identity politics is shit tier.
Exceptions don't make the rule.

Kek

Who the fuck is the target demographic for this comic? You're a trump hating racist anti-semite? What kind of mentally retarded position is that

leftists dont have target demographics because demographics are a social construct and everyone is equal

No, no I suppose I didn't. That was for the abbo. Oh well it's done

t. emu rape baby

>hating lout black women
you get a (you) since you made me kek

damn i guess im voting democrat next time.

thanks user

>identity politics
2013 called. The only identity politics that are bad are ones that don't favor white people.

>Who the fuck is the target demographic for this comic?

Non americans obviously

Can't end racism the libtards need it or they have no voter base so they keep it going

Originally in the 80's and 90's I just hated assholes. Then identity politics became a thing. Now I hate niggers and crackers. Thank you libtards for teaching me how to hate.

kek based leaf

>hate
Hate's not always a bad thing. Somethings you should hate, and it's a powerful motivator.

>black guy on the bass
Really breaking stereo types there guy

>tfw knowing you will never ride along with Rockwell on his "Hate Bus"

Nope. Still hate niggers

Go be a filthy kike someplace else

>black guy on bass

that's no guy, NATHAN EAST IS A FUCKING GOD

Checked

Depends who you ask really

black and white separatists should work together to get ourselves separate ethno states

would fug desu

behind every criminal is an incompetent mother who raised him improperly. Doubly so if she was single