(((Walking dead)))

I really liked this show until tonight. Now it's just a cesspool of Jewish propaganda.

Firstly, all the race mixing shit it pushes. I was willing to look passed it.

But now with the premiere of the episode tonight it's got undercover Islam bullshit in it.
These kike pieces of shit really do poison everything

Secondly, the mudslime character they are going to be bringing in. He was spouting off about the Quran and shit in this episode. So I can see where this shit is going.

Lastly,
>"my mercy prevails over my wrath"

It's the The last thing rick says in the episode. Google that shit and see what comes up.

they are poisoning it all.
Walking dead was one of those shows with very little propaganda. Now it seems it's on its way to the shit hole.

fuck this shit. Fuck these Jews.

Watching it tomorrow.
Now I kinda look forward to the shit show.
Ever since Rick got blacked I knew it was going to be a downhill slide.
I guess we'll just see how much the writers hate white people.

It's been bad for a long long time, friend.

nothing even happened in the show

waste of my time

I was willing to look past that. If they kept it at that.
But literally quoting Quran/Hadith?
that's just too much. Fuckin kikes man.

OP is assuming any of us give two flying fucks about TV show degeneracy

This show is shit overall.
>no cause ever revealed
>everyone being retards
>people not purging zombies
>zombies

>I really liked this show until tonigh
How? It's fucking garbage, like everything AMC has ever shat out.

>nobody dies in season opener
wut

link to watch it?

Exactly, in reality the whites would purge the nation clean within 6 months

>white zombie
kek

lmfao, i was just telling my family that as they were watching. every scene reminded me of how jewish this show became, and how jewish the comic book series is.

I don't get it, did he kill the zombie with his love for sucking dick?

I guess this is what happens when I don't read the comic.

>still watching Jew poison in 2017

Yeah you're right, you caught me. For giving a Fuck.

I still had a faint bit of hope.
Now I can really see crystal clear, black pill tier that the propaganda machine is over 9000

Fear The Walking Dead is pretty bad too. Madison is such a fucking cuck and they kill of all the cool characters.

Mad men, and to a lesser extent breaking bad, are fucking excellent. Despite being made by a Jew, mad men is magnificent and documents an ideal era.

NO. Walking Dead was always for fucking liberals you idiot!

ANYTHING ZOMBIES IS FOR LIBERALS.

Ironically enough.

Fuck this one flew right by me..
>guy named Jesus
>is a flaming faggot.

Fucking FUCKING KIKES

The actor for Shane is a kike.
Rick cuckolded by a kike and his shitty wife.

Could be a modern iteration of Robinson Caruso/problem solving, turned into degenerate psychological cringe

Wow is the human white?

>mercy gibs for the raghead
I would of shot that piece of shit where he stood

>zombie apocalypse
>people still believe in pisslam

Hahaha Rick is literally a cuckold by the first definition of the word

does anything ever happen lol they were supposed to be at "war" 2 seasons ago. I stopped watching once the GUVNAH died, best character

This show is just filler between commercial breaks. Not even worth watching. I felt like I was watching dragonball z waiting for something to happen

show was good until after the second season.

Holy shit this show is still on?

The show was never good. The very first episode they made it clear a man was fucking another man's wife. That's the first and only episode I ever watched.

>will be implementing Sharia in Alexandria

Can’t wait for the white supremacist male patriarchal capitalist Negan to be BTFO by the Muslim feminist collective!

Merle is Sup Forums

>Walking dead was one of those shows with very little propaganda. Now it seems it's on its way to the shit hole.
Well lets see now.
>rural white people depicted as trashy rednecks do trashy redneck things
>all the white people die off suddenly, now there's black people and asians everywhere
>white trad girl gets RICED
>other trad girl gets BTFO
>old trad grandpa gets BTFO by evil white guy who wants order
>white people cannibalize other people
>white people are the only enemies, shouldn't be trusted.
Show has been propaganda for a long time m8. Was shit after the first couple of seasons. People liked it because it was about zombies, now it's about cultural and social standards with zombies sprinkled in between.

Is it still cuckoldry if you're dead?

>Mad men, and to a lesser extent breaking bad, are fucking excellent
No, they're fucking terrible. You're just a tasteless bandwagonner.

Wow, I thought anyone who wasn't beta stopped watching after season 3.

>implying Sup Forums is white

And they depicted it in a negative way. After that though the show did really get talmudized.

No, asian

>only white people

This is a good point. The first part was in Atlanta, where did all the nogs go?

I watched from the start. After Daryl with the SS on his bike and based af Mearle its gone down hill. When a few years ago you have an anti hero dropping nigger bombs and calling out spics and chinks to straight jew bullshit. Shame too. I only started watching because I live in GA. Jews fuck everything up.

taking this long to realize

Legit. Come to think of it. The show is really a kike fest.
I don't know how I'm so shocked by this.
The last straw I guess.

apocalypse shows do good during recession when people are poor and fearing the worst, this show started in '09 during the great recession if it was to start today or even a few years ago, it would have never gotten popular IMO

>not realizing negan is /ourguy/

Honestly... Does anyone consider how some people don’t watch the show and apply the lessons they learn from it to real life? I watched the show up to the end of season 7. Never really realized any of this until seeing this thread. Am I getting redpilled and it’s legitimate propaganda or is Sup Forums being retarded again? I never really took the race of the characters into account because they all seem to act like characters written with dog-shit for ink and didn’t have any differing actions based on race.

Really, that bothers you? I'm actually watching it again because it's so good. You're likely an unemployed teenager, I'm a fucking adult that enjoys this shit from my "Mcmansion"

The show has been fucking garbage since season 4. I don't understand how people still watch this shit. There's no story and no characters. Every episode just revolves around characters going somewhere to get something, run into a few dangerous situations along the way that have no tensions because no one important dies anymore, and one character breaks down from stress all of the sudden until another character gives them some cliche-ridden drivel monologue, then they carry on. Seriously, binge watch it and you'll see this same patter repeat every few episodes since they left the prison. Fucking money-making garbage.

I'll probably won't stop watching it after all this seasons so far. At least I'm not giving my shekels for the chosen people since I pirate everything.

Maybe stick to reading Walking Dead comics if you don't like the TV adaption

Dat Tara fat roll do....hnnnnggg...

What's with AMC and the MC getting cucked?

>"I fucked Ted."

they lost me quoting the mudslime anarchy cookbook
done with this show

this show has always and will always suck, you retard

It's so blatant too.
Like they're giving the thumbs up to mudslimes.
"Look were so inclusive we dun quoted that Quran."

Fucking nigger lovers

>Really, what bothers you?
The entirety of Kiernan's character and how she is abused and neglected. Really the entire show in general is just horrible.

Agreed. I saw that Shitskin Sand Nigger propaganda. People are becoming wiser to it each day though. We aren't going to accept sand noggs, regardless. When you start to bring in "diversity" and force muslims and niggers into the movies, people will tune out. We generally hate them. I just can't wait till they incorporate some feminist lines into it so that millions of people turn it off.

Honestly, I really hope this is the case.
I really hope people can see right through this shit.

I think I'm going to retire what little tv I watched and stick to old movies and vidya.

Season three was the last good season. I believe I watched up to season 5 just because the premise and first few seasons were so good you look beyond the god-awful writing, and Jew propaganda.

I see/hear bits about the show but It's just ridiculous now. Fucking ninjas, tigers, smart niggers, and strong women horseshit that makes you cringe because it's even more unlikely than a zombie apocalypse.

As a fan of the comics, I legitimately liked season 1-3. Season 4 is straight up garbage

>ANYTHING ZOMBIES IS FOR LIBERALS.
How so? It seems to describes liberals pretty well.
>Mindless consulmers acting on instinct

I see it all now.
I can't look past the kike propaganda anymore.
The last blue pilled thing I had is gone and
>smart niggers
Is really what's putting me off from this show completely now that you brought it up.

The Walking Dead is an innately stupid concept.
>Hurr durr rural, poor white people don't know how to survive under hard conditions
>Hurr durr slow-moving, stupid creatures whose only weapon is biting will overwhelm a country where massive private gun ownership exists
At some point, you realize they're not going to short out transformers or poison water and food supplies, and learn you can just jog away and become safe.

>Muslim gets infected and turns into a zombie
>Is now less of a threat to the world

>i feel threaten by a muslim and racemixing "propagabda"

wew

That's a bit much even for me.
I was listening to NPR bemoan the Burmese deus vult on the Rohingyans and found myself cheering in the car.
Now when I hear anything about Islam I roll my eyes and get ready to suppress laughter.
This season will likely be a hell of a view if only because it looks like the SJWs are taking the gloves off.
They want it all and they don't even want to hide it anymore.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS:
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS:

Everyone is infected with the virus. They all become zombies when they die

SPOILERS

Massive corpse pyres are a thing. Society would change, but it wouldn't vanish. Not by a long shot.

I thought it was funny how time and again it was being shown it took a white guy to take charge and set up any semblance of social order and safety. Rick, The Mayor, Negan, all managing to get shit done in the post-apocalyptic wasteland.

>tfw you can't sleep with your qt waifu just in case she dies in her sleep

Realistically
How would the different races fare in a zombie apocalypse in the style of this show?

I imagine Jews would be the first to go since they can't survive on their own and don't form communities naturally without attaching to a host population.

Public school didn't do you Leftists any favors, did it?

This

God fucking damn do I hate Rick in this show. My gf likes this shit and I watch it to get drunk and make lewd passes at minority women but fuck does it piss me off.

That's exactly what the show and book are about though. They do have giant corpse pyres.

How old is your waifu? Seventy and with a heart condition?

This.

If you didn't realize that the "governor" was supposed to be Romney during the 2012 elections, I feel bad for you.

old bitches need love too

I'm still pissed about it.
It's just going to make people more ignorant to the truth and accept more lies.
Another piece of kike propaganda that's going to paint Islam as a peaceful lovable religion all the while blaspheming Christianity.

>being afraid to watch something
>not being able to watch something from a neutral perspective and easily decipher blatant propaganda techniques and kike memes

Jericho was a vastly superior show in terms of the action. At least they knew how to use the camera during badass gun battles. This show you just see fucktards shooting at the camera in every scene, you can't even see what they are shooting at.

I would probably watch this show if it was actually building up to something, like, I don't know, rebuilding society.

But since [SPOILERS] they're all infected and turn into Zombies when they die [SPOILERS], that's never going to happen, and they'll just wander the zombie infested post-apocalyptic wasteland until AMC decides not to renew it for another season.

I know where the willys are kept by the willy-men, under the stairs there's a tiny door with a willy-handle, pull it

Are they also about how crop dusters equipped to drop lime destroy entire mobs of zombies? Or that anyone even in minor shape won't be a victim? Or how people won't believe that they'll become a zombie afterwards, but want to stay alive, will act accordingly?
Just admit that the speculative fiction concept of a world adjusting to the existence of the virus is more interesting than the zombie apocalypse. Hell, lots of things are less stupid and more interesting than a zombie apocalypse.

Nah nah, you want kike shit mate? Try stomaching an episode of "Shameless". Literally kikes jerking themselves off at turning society into the lobotomites from Old World Blues. It is unbelievably degenerate to the point that it becomes very depressing how close to home it hits.

I can't disagree with that

The UK one?

you should have known when and if you saw this
See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil

>still consuming (((mainstream meteor)))

test

>he didn't catch the giant stone owl near the end
Lmao fucking pleb

Cheer up buttercup, for every episode you wont watch ill run it on all platforms without commercials. They need that sweet ad money from me and theyll get it XD

Zombie shit was old and tired 3 years ago. This show has licked balls since day one.

We all gotta reach the peak at some point, nigger.

Wasn't this show supposed to be about Zombies?

This is why the first two seasons were kino while everything else was trash.

fucking underrated

Guy named Paul Monroe