youtube.com/watch?v=4-l13UMBlkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Columbian_Exposition#White_City
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers deal great damage

During a Worlds Fair?

Niggers destroy civilizations. Sad!

America was never grea-

>some gay wh*Te statues
I hope they torn that statue down and replace with a MUGABE (PBUH) statue instead.

>Niggers destroy civilizations
No that's wh*Te subhumans sweetie.

it was supposed to temporary, and it looked grand but shit was fake as fuck just made for the world's fair

This was los angeles

youtube.com/watch?v=4-l13UMBlkM

You mean jews.

Yes. And during the 1893 World's Fair, the Chicago serial killer known as H.H. Holmes rounded up various tourists and murdered 27 of them in his dungeon in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood - now home to a 99% nigger population.

TMYK

>old kingdom River valley Egyptians
>niggers

???

Today

The buildings are fake too

It's even worse than that. This is Jackson Park, just behind the museum of science and industry, the only remaining building from that 1893 World Fair. It was the palace of fine Arts, and had to be permanent for insurance reasons since they were going to be housing fine at from all over the world. Look up pix. Watch the video narrated by gene wilder. It was amazing! You can't believe such a thing existed. Here is the yuck part: that sacred ground is going to be despoiled by Obama's no records presidential library. I'm heartsick. The ironies of ironies is that the world's fair was dubbed The White City.

This may be a book to read
Obviously biased, but I don't see any other book addressing this

Except that none of those buildings were meant to last; plaster was a primary building material. I'm not saying that we haven't lost tremendous works of architecture at the hands of ((( people ))) who value money more than art and culture (see: old Penn Station, the Chicago Federal Building and many more), but the buildings of the Colombian Exposition were unfortunately never built to last significantly beyond the fair.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Columbian_Exposition#White_City

Are you serious...?
What's happened to this country.........

Lots of neat things happened at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair

Some guy made a famous speech declaring an end to the American frontier, as the census for the first time put the center of the US population away from the East Coast.
Electrical engineers from all over the world gathered and established and standardized all the names for every electrical measurement (ohm, volt, amp, etc.).
Became the template for the first amusement parks at Coney Island, which led to the creation of the theme park industry we have today.

All kinds of things.

It's quite sad because both Detroit and Chicago has some really lovely architecture that's been surrendered to the blacks and left to rot.

BTW, the Chicago World's Fair, like most other world's fairs, were never meant to be permanent and most of it was dismantled immediately after it ended.

Not the buildings in the background surely?

>It's quite sad because both Detroit and Chicago has some really lovely architecture that's been surrendered to the blacks and left to rot.

Some of it has survived and is currently preserved and thriving. Pic related. It's in the middle of Detroit and is the oldest standing auto factory open to the public.

I'll bet you a dollar that beautiful domed stone-looking structure is actually made out of plasterboard/dry wall.

FYI, this is the grounds of the fair today. Either side of that narrow commons area in the middle is part of the University of Chicago, and that big building surrounded by parks on the right side is the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.

I think that neighborhood is doing okay, despite what OP is implying.

I didn't ask for those feels.

All of that stuff in the OP pic was fake an temporary.

There's something to that called Fair Park in Dallas.