Parents adopting African monkey

My parents are adopting a Somalian baby, even after I showed them facts/graphs/videos of those niggers. How should I kill my self? I won't see it a lot because I live like 100miles away, but I don't wan't to see a nigger every thanksgiving/Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

giftovlife.com/adoption/adoption-in-south-africa/
adoptfromukraine.com/home/adopt-from-ukraine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it male or female?

If it's male your Mom basically just adopted a live-in Bull. Your father WILL walk in on them fucking.

>ayo it's not like she's my real moms nigga Pussy is Pussy.

Tell them to adopt a white kid from Ohio. Too many need homes because of opiod epidemic.

It's a male...

if real, don't kill self. kill parents and the kid. this can be a arning to all cucks and niggerlovers

Throw a shit storm and breaking everything while shouting nigger over is the only solution user

Ultimatum. The shitskin baby, or you. Cut ALL ties if they make the wrong choice, you're already 100 miles away.

Threaten you or the kid. Straight up tell them if they adopt that kid they will never see you again.

Ask them if the somalian will be willing to take care of them in their old age. Say you won't be a part of such self destructive behavior.

Honestly, might be my only choice. I love them but this is too far.

Have you tried... you know... not talking to or giving a shit about your fucked up parents?

This.

Tell them that if they do this you will never speak with them again, and follow through. This may be the only way to stop them, and if they are willing to get this nigglet and not see you anymore then fuck them. They chose another child over you.

Holy shit, Somalian is worse than fucking African. They are a quarter step above Abo

Your parents are dead to you now. I suggest disowning them.

They were good parents, and then randomly they said they were bored and want to adopt a niggerbaby.

He'll probably end up going to uni and then marrying a really fat bitchy conservative black woman desu

It sounds like they want a pet not a baby.

Other people suggested this too, probably my only choice.

RED PILL THE NIGGER TO HATE OTHER NIGGERS

There’s a 1 in 1 billion chance that baby becomes a productive member of society. You should reserve judgement.

better kill the monkey

Funny fact is that Orangutans on avg have a higher IQ than the avg nigger. Plus they are non violent and show great emotion. They seek to live in peace and are cute little critters. Niggers on the other hand are none of those things.

Just fuck my inheritance up senpai.

lol if my kid told me not to adopt a nigger, I'd adopt two just to spite the kid.

show them so photos of Ukrainian babies, or fucking Chinese babies, just anything but nigers. Fo fuck sake you can allow that dude, cmon!

Sabotage it, OP. Find out who they are adopting through and send an user email/message saying your parents are Drug Dealers or human traffickers or some shit.

You do you user, but I can promise you that I would cut them out. This degenerate world is shit enough already, you can't accept this with your family. Tell them to adopt a white child or that you will cut contact with them, they must know that you are serious though or else they may call your bluff and you will be forced to cut them off or look like a little boy in their eyes forever.

Be a man, stand up for your race and draw the line in the sand.

I'll be honest, my mother isn't bad and I keep semi-regular contact. If she adopted a niglet I would break contact and never see her again. Your call user

Did you at least try to explain to them if they have to adopt a child it would be better to do so from you own nation and not a land where 5 more will replace the one you take daily.

Dude, I'm trying so fucking hard. I will do the other baby photos.

This OP. A friends dad started using heroin so he told his dad its me or the heroin.

Now he just does coke

why the fuck do white libcucks do this fucking shit?!!!
Why would you bring in a fucking nigger to live amongst your own?
there are plenty of poor white children from fucking eastern Europe and the caucuses for fucks sake.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Tell them to not do that shit !!!

>Sabotage
kill them.

my friends parents adopted a nigger. then their son and daughter both married niggers

they'd be better off dead

I've tried that yes, I even gave them contact info for US adoption agencies/orphanages.

Adopt a dog, and be "irresponsible" and dump it on your parents. They'll love it after a while

We are raising by slutty sister-in-laws half black son because she would probably "Casey Anthony" it. Since my wife and I are both white, every who sees me with the boy looks at me like I'm some kind of cuck and that my wife must have cheated on me with some nigger. Everyone who knows the true story think I am a great guy for taking on this responsibility, but I hate the idea that I am raising some worthless niggers kid. I feel for you.

Teach it to pick cotton

Redirect them to, say, a domestic or White South African adoption agency. giftovlife.com/adoption/adoption-in-south-africa/
If they truly care about a child and its well-being, they'll put it in a home where it feels natural. If they're trying to virtue signal by having a niglet, let them know they no longer have a son. They can have a win-win if they're honest with themselves.

HOW ABOUT JUST MAKING ANOTHER WHITE BABY !!
Fucking shit

Holy shit. Pump your whore wife full of 10 white kids fast

lolspergs ladies and gentlemen

Based parents training a slave

Well. You could do what your OP image did to me and show them a bunch of baby orangutan videos... I really want one now.

adoptfromukraine.com/home/adopt-from-ukraine/

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The dog thing is a good one, just get a dog, a funny one like a golden retriever

You are a cuck still user, you are literally raising a black member of your family what the fuck is wrong with you.

fucking cuck why the fuck are you raising a filthy nigger?
Put it in a foster agency.
fucking bitch cuck faggot

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! WHY??? kick that kid out of your life for fuck sake,

It would break my wife's heart to see him sent to a foster home where he would probably be abused or molested. I am stuck. She keeps telling me that I will start to love him like one of my own kids, but that will never happen.

is your life, how you let that happened? you're only here once, don't fuck it up. If you can't have kids for some reason get an Ukrainian baby.

explain to them that the child will grow up in a family they look nothing like and have deep seated insecurity, which will turn into hatred for white people

Have seen many cases (gook girls for example). Sad!

kill yourself faggot.

niggers deserve death. you are an idiot

Fuck that dude, don't be a push over !!!!!!!!!!!!, don't be a push over! is your life!

Convert it to kek ideals when your parents are not looking

You're fucking stupid bro. Niggers hate other niggers just as much as we do, except they're not intellectually advanced enough to realize they are niggers themselves.

>presenting meme videos and graphs to your parents

that was your mistake

How old are you? I'm guessing way too young for this bullshit, you never asked for the kid - you were responsible. It is not your burden to carry, once again ultimatum - either the baby or you. This will quickly show who is more important.

Honestly though if your wife is this brainwashed I'd break up with her.

Can niggers be kekistani?

You only get one life, and you are spending yours raising a nigger. You are a cuck, I don't care whether it is your wifes son or your sisters son or whatever. If you stand for this shit you are a weak, beta boy cuckold who will be walked over his entire life.

It wasn't anything I got from autismos here.

My wife and I already have 2 kids of our own. This is not a matter of wanting another child. For my wife, in her mind, it is a matter of saving his life from abuse and poverty and giving him a chance at a normal life. I know he will probably end up hating us for not teaching him about black culture, but I will never do that. There is no way I am ever going to love the kid. I'm sure he will eventually figure that out and hate me for it.

Seriously bro, you got to keep the white race alive, get rid of it and do your part

we have a big ukranian community here and they never gave us any kind of problems, europeans in euro land, they usually behave well....

Christians?

tell them if they adopt that you'll change your name and never talk to them neither pay for they funeral or know their grandchildren
>if you want to do it seriously carry a contract signed by a competent lawyer of course and ask them to sign it, it's you or that

Yup, generational.

LMFAO THE FUCKING STATE OF THE WHITE MAN
Idk if I should be laughing or fucking raging holy shit.
Tel your wife you don't want that fucking nigger!
Fuck man, think about what you're fucking doing!
You are literallhy being a fucking cowardly fucking cuck.,
You are raising a fucking nigger!
It's not even fucking yours to begin with!
You have no reason to be fucking taking care of it!
Fucking shit you just ruined my fucking night.
Look at pic related.
What would pic related do?!!!
Tell her it's either you or the nigger
You cannot have this fucking responsibility with you man.
You cannot ruin your fucking life for you stupid wife
fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're always gonna hate that nigger and you know it in your heart just as much as I. You can either waste your life hating this baby and in turn hating yourself or you can put your foot down and stand up for yourself.

Draft up divorce and adoption paperwork. Lay them side by side and tell her she has to sign one of them or you will take care of matters yourself.

Don't be a cuck, bro. Don't waste your life this way.

I love them, very smart and beautiful people,

If your parents are white. Explain that when they adopt the "child" they would be detaching him from his """culture""" and Native land. Explain its probably for the best of his "future" that he grow in a country where he is accepted.
If that doesn't work use the Ultimatum between you or a nigger

>whaa let's adopt this filthy negro made from the stupid acts of my slut sister!
>no

Would that be so hard? Cuck.

> Christcucks

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Uuugh.. of all the Africans and it had to be a Somali.. They're literally not even human

Cuckristhians in a nutshell.

If you've turned out okay, then I think the nigglet should get a chance. He won't be raised with other dindus, after all

It could be worse. Like Liberia or Haiti, for example.

This would be me without the smile. In place of the smile there would be the desperate look of a trapped animal. I am disgusted with most black people and their filthy culture.And now I find myself raising a black kid. I never in a million years imagined my life would end up like this. Now my wife is talking about adopting the kid. I can't lose my wife and kids, there is no way I can adopt a black kid that I can never love as my own.

This is what I'll never fucking understand. Fucking white people people adopting black babies from shithole 3rd world countries, while there are WHITE kids, THEIR OWN FUCKING RACE, in their own fucking cities/towns who need taking care of. Adopt those kids you stupid fucks. Let Africa and all 3rd world shitholes sort themselves out.

Make them watch Black Hawk Down. I swear to fuck with all these Somalis everywhere in the West it's as if nobody ever watched Black Hawk Down

smother it with a pillow, say it was SIDS

this let him to be with her real mother *wink wink* you can't separate a son of his mother what kind of monster your wife is it to want that *wink wink*

Bro this is your chance, right next week are on the verge of being able to branch out fascism to Africa (they would make powerful allie).
Befriend him, show him the ways of the pol, introduce him to deep internet culture, basically give him the training you had, but make him respect you.

because the foster care system is trash. way too many rights for biological parents who literally abandoned their kids. tons of horror stories.

Call CPS on them. It's against the law to adopt without unanimous approval of all family members

I couldn't see my wife torn apart thinking about this kid being abused, starved or killed by one my slut sister-in-laws druggy boyfriends. All I am saying to the OP is do whatever you can to stop your parents from going through with this. If you get interviewed by the adoption agency , tell them you hate niggers and will make the baby's life miserable.....that should throw up a roadblock and stop your parents from being able to adopt.

Reverse-disown them.

You can always hide your shit, but you can't always find someone to move the furniture, do the yard work or clean the kitchen.

Tell them to get a dog, it's much less likely to tear their face up

fucking cuck, get rid of the damn thing, it aint your own kin

Haitians aren't that bad, over here they work pretty hard and I didn't hear about Haitian gangs or Haitian Rape Groups.

True. Blacks talk all day about how much they hate the "small" amount of other blacks that make them all look bad. Yet they are too stupid to realize they are niggers too. They complain about other niggers, and then they go out and do the same things. Niggers are a plague.

Are they black? If so then there is a problem

>she would probably "Casey Anthony" it
Then why the fuck doesn't she have it?

normal black people in America are scared of Haitians.....

They are blacks but in Brazil they seem to be thankful to us for taking them out of their hellhole. Besides, self-declared negros are just 7% of the Brazilian population.

Maybe because Haitians work and they don't?

Everything about this post is comedy gold

like?