CATHOLIC GENERAL

CATHOLIC GENERAL

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another, and above all assist one another in living the virtuous life.

Today is the twenty-ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time. Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/102217.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (Ireland)
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Other urls found in this thread:

ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=QVjctlMVA5Y
en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Plot_Against_the_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-3jpTCRFARE
youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ORTHODOX IS BETTER

>can't bump my own thread

Off to a good start

>>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
>ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
Thank you and the other Catholic thread makers for making me aware of this. I attended Mass at one of those churches today, and though it was not a Latin mass, it was decidedly not a den of (((liberation theology))) and marxism. I think I have a new parish now.

but we must debate over which one is right, orthodoxsim or catholisism, only then can we unite
we all know that protestantism is crypto atheism

For those interested in uniting Christian's rather than dividing, Christian General is here:

What is your take on the anti-Semitic question?

Why would I want to go to a thread with (((protestants))) in it?

Proof we are not abandoned by priests:
Video of a priest talking about Sup Forums related topics youtube.com/watch?v=QVjctlMVA5Y
Timestamps: 1:52, 8:01 and 11:20. Anyone can watch a few minutes of this, even pagans in comments were btfo.

Read the main text at the top of the page about the book and everything should be clear to you. en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Plot_Against_the_Church

Two part interview with british bishop talking about holohoax, pope, immigration and everything Sup Forums discusses on daily basis. Interview will single-handedly return you to one true church.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-3jpTCRFARE

Give me proof that there is a god, that isn't just you can't prove there isn't one.

We need some expert Jews in here to clarify everything.

Have to go to bed soon, but can someone please explain the trinity to me in philosophical terms?

news on the pope?

Okay.

Sure. Where would you like to begin? Essence + Energies Distinction v. Divine Simplicity?

About time, wolfy. Been waiting.

I've been trying to fight it for months but at this point I can't help but shift to a deistic view. I'm near certain God exists, but feel that the Church (and other religions) are wrong in their doctrine, history, and interpretations. I don't want to lose faith in the Church for how much of a force for good I see it as, but I can't silence those inner battles any more. Any help?

Imagine a datastructure "God" that contains three sub-structures "Father", "Son", and "Holy Ghost". Each is part of the whole but cannot be said to represent the whole by itself, and the three aspects can be interacted with separately.

Agreed. Someone call the Apostles post haste!

>Bishop Williamson

This is interesting.

I understand it but I don't have a stance on it, personally. It's difficult for me.

Sure, the most common outlet to western theistic thought is the view of Divine Conservation. Start there.

Open your borders!

but why three? I've been trying to rationalize it in terms of the platonic trancendentals (good, beauty, truth) but I still can't.

Quote unquote.

Peak interview, he is labeled holocaust denier and almost kicked out of church due to his comments about pope helping globalists ruin the world and first interview also talks about interracial marriage which rejects the notion of it. He was also very simple about holocaust, there is no evidence and if it is provided he is ready to believe in it.

Odds that the next Pope after Francis is a die-hard traditionalist in the vain of SSPX and the like?

I’ve heard the favorite is the filipino archbishop.

Also thoughts on if Francis is mistranslated or truely an anti-pope?

I don't know why three, all I know is that each of the three serves a distinct role, and that three is a significant number in many belief structures, being the smallest odd prime.

The Trinity - God being the collection of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit - does not imply that all three are each their own individual object or individual - don't be confused by the use of 'person'. Rather, a modern way of wording it would be that God exists in a trinity of relations. A good parallel would be St. Augustine's:

>The Father = The Mind
>The Son = Self-Knowledge
>The Holy Spirit = Self-Love

For mind, its self-knowledge and self-love and all co-extensive, co-equal, and consubstantial. Yet they proceed from the mind.

Pic related for additional help. Anything else?

too poor
no gibs
im safe in my forest hut

So how was mass for everyone else today?

>my Bishop outright said the Israelites had delusions of grandeur and that with Catholics being the chosen people we must make sure to never become as arrogant as them
Pretty 10/10 high mass

Our Priest finally recovered from brain cancer. He’s undergoing chemo but he’s doing well with it.

>sermon today was about love
>a bit short tho imo

Peace be with you

The best analogy is given by God himself in Revelation 1:8.

redpill on templars?

The priest drew some fairly obvious parallels between the (((Pharisees))) and the "gotcha journalism" of the present day, and between Cyrus and Trump. Definitely a Sup Forums-approved service.

It's funny because the Bishop that was presiding over my mass took that message of love and used it as call for becoming Missionaries of the faith once more to shine against the darkness protecting marriage and life; It goes to show how whoever presides over a mass can completely influence how it goes.

Does anyone know what the very first song on this playlist is?

Any recommendations on Renaissance church music?

youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg

catholics rape babby tho how can you be SO SICK MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What level are you guys on?

Unfortunately mine didn't go that far. His opinion seems to be he isn't the biggest fan of Trump's nationalism but as long as he defends traditional marriage and holds his pro-life position, he will pray from Trump's success.

I'll take it desu

Think of it in terms of the original body, the pervasive faith, and God made flesh. The original is the Father, creator and giver of the spark of life. Said spark, that which ties us to the creator and fills us with faith, is the Holy Spirit. Before creation, such an aspect did not exist because it did not need to. When God was made flesh in the form of His Son, Jesus became a third aspect. This aspect was fully God and fully man. He sacrificed Himself in order to forgive our innate sins and create a new and everlasting covenant with God. That is why we are not bound to the covenant of the Old Testament. So numerology aside, the reason for 3 is because that is the number of distinct aspects needed for the different tasks.

What do you fear is wrong with their doctrine, history, or interpretations? I'd be happy to help.

The deistic view ignores the most basic concept of God's interaction in nature shown in classical western theism: God maintains all creation constantly, such is the view Divine Conservation. If you want to get into the actual details of how God does this relation to causation then I'd recommend looking into Concurrentism but ultimately the loss of this view from western theism is the only thing that enables deism to even come off the ground. The vast majority of cosmological arguments are for Divine Conservation and they are the most apparent beginning to the study of theology.

Civitas dei

Moving into level three after a decade of not going to church due to my Parent no longer taking me some point around the time I was 10. Now that I am an adult I am finally trying to reconnect with the Church. This is painfully accurate.

Dumb fucks like that are why every candidate has to pander to the Christ cucks. Fuck him

how do I reconcile my utter disgust with our pope with my catholic faith?

I am seeingthe church as a cuckold party marxist parade

Reminder to pray your rosaries and attend your First Fridays lads!

Especially your First Fridays! Theyre almost like cheats into Heaven! Stuff's radical!

I thought of this today while my dad and I were in church:

Why do people today question things like the Perpetual Virginity of the Holy Mother, something vehemently discussed by the church doctors hundreds of years ago who lived and breathed Christianity, when the people questioning are passing libtards and random people just making observations? Sure, questioning it makes sense when truly discussing it, but what's been asked has been asked. What could these people, who couldn't even lift a bible, offer to the discussion?

By remembering the Church has managed to survive even worse Popes in the past, and it will survive this one too.

The other churchs around me were even worse unfortunately.

>Been agnostic my whole life
>went to church for the first time in my life last sunday
>was pretty good
>will go again this sunday
>thinking more and more about becoming catholic

thanks guys. Think I understand better now

Unless and until he says his retarded commie bile Ex Cathedra, he's still just a loudmouthed bishop.

>Unless and until he says his retarded commie bile Ex Cathedra
Out of morbid curiosity, what would happen if should ever do that.

I feel less alone in this degenerate world, stay strong fellow Catholicanon

>Odds that the next Pope after Francis is a die-hard traditionalist in the vain of SSPX and the like?
Nowadays cardinals are too liberal, I guess it'll take another generation to have a decent pope. You only see young people at traditional masses, everyone on regular masses are +50 years old, so it's a matter of time until they pass away.

At least pope Francis is treating FSSPX fairly enough, unlike pope John Paul II and predecessors.

I hope we never have to find out. It would be the closest equivalent to a Constitutional Crisis.

Sounds based AF, wish I went to Mass where you go

Francis is well meaning but doesn't understand the nature of the beast he's up against. He's an old man who is out of touch. He, like many other people over 40, has no idea of the ideological devil that has been festering and growing on the internet for the past 10 years. He thinks he's helping the Church be inclusive and adapt to modern times, he doesn't realize that the left today want the replacement of Christianity with pure materialism. People who say he's an anti-pope or whatever are going overboard. He simply doesn't realize the cultural battle being fought, practically no-one does but those of us who post on these types of boards.

By watching interview with bishop in this post and realising we are at war.

Ruined by the French who didn't want to pay debts to them. Baphomet is a made-up figure specifically to attack the Templars and their political mishandling and threats against the papacy itself caused them to be killed off.

Jacques de Molay, the final Grandmaster of the Templars, made false confessions to evade further torture by the French. Here is his speech before his death.

>It is just that, in so terrible a day, and in the last moments of my life, I should discover all the iniquity of falsehood, and make the truth triumph. I declare, then, in the face of heaven and earth, and acknowledge, though to my eternal shame, that I have committed the greatest crimes but it has been the acknowledging of those which have been so foully charged on the order. I attest - and truth obliges me to attest - that it is innocent! I made the contrary declaration only to suspend the excessive pains of torture, and to mollify those who made me endure them. I know the punishments which have been inflicted on all the knights who had the courage to revoke a similar confession; but the dreadful spectacle which is presented to me is not able to make me confirm one lie by another. The life offered me on such infamous terms I abandon without regret.

I missed it today and overslept. I'm doing this thread to make up for my faults there as well as I can at the moment.

I feel like a constant drift between 3 and 5.

Seven Storey Mountain is also good.

Free grace is the truth.

The popes are literally called antichrists. Don't be so silly.

Faith alone in Christ alone, Once saved always saved

thank you for the links brother, will watch
stay strong brother
>3180 ▶
> (You)
hope that never happens

literally made me smile just from seeing that architecture through my screen

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

>DOGMATIC CONSTITUTION ON THE CHURCH
>LUMEN GENTIUM
Clearly states it is dogmatic.

Quote:
>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
Very clearly claims that Christians and muslims worship the same god. No way to deny it unless you resort to semantic perversions and handwaving rationalizations.

This is a heresy, and since the heresy is proclaimed dogmatically, this makes the church internally inconsistent and falsifies all claims of being the one true church.

Therefore Catholicism is a false religion QED

You put the wolf in wolfsheim

I had an important test during the time of the only traditional mass of my town and I did not pray the rosary yesterday because I wanted to spend the night with my family (we only had 3h together last week). Should I confess or was I following the "Honour thy father and thy mother" commandment?

Sheeeeeeeeeeit.

When people talk about church leaders affecting how they view Catholicism I find St. Augustine very helpful. He was in a debate with a man who thought only the morally excellent could be priests. Augustine's response, quickly paraphrased, is that it is the the grace administered during the sacraments and the authority of the doctrinal teaching does not come from the moral excellence of man, but from God.

You have mixed up priorities to deny a 2000 year old institution and its worldview because of its current leaders. And since traditionalism seems to be on the rise, even within the youth, you may benefit from traditionalist community and seek a Latin Mass with it via the link in the OP.

It really is breathtaking isn't it

Why did Jesus name Simon "Peter"? A common misconception is that Jesus gave this name to Simon Peter right after his confession that Jesus is "the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Mt. 16:16), but actually Jesus gave him this name without explanation at their first meeting:
>He brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him, and said, "So you are Simon the son of John? You shall be called Cephas" (which means Peter). (Jn. 1:42)
Only after Simon Peter's confession does Jesus reveal why he gave him this name:
>Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter" (Mt. 16:17-18)
In Aramaic/Hebrew, Simon is a name meaning "hear/listen", so by adding Cephas/Peter to it (which means "rock"), Simon Peter's name takes on the meaning "heard the Rock", that is "heard God" (in the Old Testament the Rock is one of the names for God). So when Jesus goes on to say:
>"and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Mt. 16:18)
He is referring to God (himself) as the foundation for his Church.

t. triggered salty orthocuck LARPer

Google Sedevacantism

>Naming yourself after a Jew
Hello Meyer

>he thinks there's more than one God
you sound like the heretic dude

What is the Church? The word that is translated into English as "church" is ἐkkλησία (ekklesia) in the original Greek, which means "the called out ones" or "the assembly of the called out ones", it does not mean your man-made Papist institution. Who are "the called out ones"? Right after Simon Peter's confession, Jesus declares to him that "flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven" (Mt. 16:17), and similarly during the Bread of Life discourse, Jesus says:
>No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. (Jn. 6:44)
So "the called out ones" are the ones that God has drawn to confess that Jesus is Lord and these are the ones who will have eternal life:
>because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (Rom. 10:9-19)
What are the "gates of hell" (Mt. 16:18)? In the original Greek this phrase appears as πύλαι ᾅδου (pylai hadou), which more accurately translates as the "gates of Hades", that is the "gates of death". So the Rock is Jesus, and the faith and confession that he is "the Christ, the Son of the living God", which is only possible for those whom God the Father has called out and drawn to himself ("the church"), and against these the "gates of death" will not prevail, that is, they will have eternal life.

Jesus is the Rock. Jesus built the church on himself.

This is very important to all Catholics: Get out of the Novus Ordus churches now. We need to take back the Church and we start by not giving a dime to the Novus Ordus heresies, instead join the Latin mass. Your soul and those of your fellow Christians will be better for it.

Too bad I can only confess to a decent FSSPX priest next month.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

>universe is big so Jesus doesn't care if I masturbate

Lel, gunna have to use that excuse next time.

Orthocucks are this desesperate to deny the historical and biblical doctrine of the papacy, lol. Did you know racism was condemn by your oriental sect? Google phyletism

Difficult to discern what the priest was saying because this deranged fellow kept interrupting the Mass. I'm not sure if he had a mental illness or if he was retarded. Anyway, the priest said something about how people in power are scared of the rise of people who believe in Jesus Christ, but it was hard to focus due to that guy's interruptions.

I feel bad saying it, but sometimes I wish I could go to a church where there were no crying babies and there weren't constant car alarms going off in the background.

I can't imagine, but giving the rise only in the traditionalist groups it seems like that would be the most likely.

I would absolutely love to see Cardinal Sarah there, though Sup Forums's reaction would be... tiresome at best.

>Very clearly claims that Christians and muslims worship the same god. No way to deny it unless you resort to semantic perversions and handwaving rationalizations.

There's no reason to deny it. The issue is that Muslims and Christians understand God HEAVILY differently both conceptually and in relation to historic claims and doctrine.

>heresy

You've said this before and you still haven't told us how it's heresy.

>once again Vatican II
One day, far in the future, I hope we can get enough Bishops to hold another council to fix the damage from it.

That fucking picture

This is very important to all catholics: get out of Satan's whore church.

The RCC is an antichrist church of the NWO, and this why Trump said "We need to stand against anti-catholic bias and come together as a WORLD COMMUNITY".

Trump is the Phoenix of Satan's mystery religion to usher in the New World Order. He is the chaos candidate, who bears the masonic Phoenix in his logo. Ordo ab chao as the masonic Jews say

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

---

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman who served as the first post-war Chancellor of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963.
>He was the first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), a Christian Democratic party that under his leadership became, and has since usually been the most influential party in the country.
>He displayed a strong dedication to a broad vision of market-based liberal democracy and anti-communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
>West Germany joined NATO in 1955
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>is the President of Germany, serving since March 2012. A former Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>the daughter of Horst Kasner, a Lutheran pastor and a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland)
>is a German politician who is currently Chancellor of Germany. She is also the leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
>From 1979, as an advocate of 'open societies', Soros financially supported dissidents including Poland's Solidarity movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
>first trade union in a Warsaw Pact country that was not controlled by a communist party.
>anti-Soviet social movement ranging from people associated with the Catholic Church
>CIA covert support
>In Sollicitudo rei socialis, a major document of Catholic Social Teaching, Pope John Paul II identifies the concept of solidarity with the poor and marginalized as a constitutive element of the Gospel and human participation in the common good.

More like, there never been more churches, while Christian Democrats didn't even exist in Socialism. Pro-refugee faggots are all Christian.

>The Jews thought (and think) that they are God's chosen people, but when Jesus came and said: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus", the Jews claimed He couldn't be their Messiah, so they convinced Pontio to crucify Him. Is exactly because Jesus was for all humanity and not only for the Jews that (((they))) killed Him, and since that moment, every nation in the entire globe see Jews as a negative influence to any country they appear in. And with good reason, every Catholic / Christian nation up until Vatican II and some decades before, had prohibition or persecution of Jews.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

The Jews, having abandoned God by their rejection of Jesus Christ, have become enemies of God. Their anger of having been stripped of their title as Chosen people has instead lead them to curse His name. At this point I believe that they are followers of Satan. I pray for their conversion to the faith.

>3 being the smallest odd number
I never thought if it that way. Thank you.

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

>JESUS WAS A JEW.
So was I, and yet here I am.

Imminent end of the world:

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Matthew 16:27-28
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Cut off family members who try to stop you:

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

Matt. 10:35-37
“For I have come to turn a man against his father a daughter against her mother a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law---a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

Matthew 19:29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Do not apply critical thought to doctrine:

Proverbs 3:5
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding”

2 Corinthians 5:7
“For we live by faith, not by sight.”

Proverbs 14:12
“There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.”

Proverbs 28:26
“Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)