> Andrew Anglin
> Richard Spencer
> Kantbow and TV Kwa
> Ricky Vaughn
> Tara McCarthy
> Greg Johnson
> Millennial Woes

and

> Sam “Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote.” Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=4rJQ6WMiHOA

Other urls found in this thread:

hatreon.net/featured-creators/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off spamming kike shill.

?

The video was launched 30 minutes ago and there was nothing in catalog

>we launched the video 30 minutes ago and are now marketing it to Sup Forums
you're a fucking commercial. kill yourself.

Hate to break it to you, but this is an authentic post. I just follow defense distributed on youtube. Seems like a topic Sup Forums would organically care about.

I'm not sure why you would be so against this project. Seems pretty important.

>this is an authentic post
>gook bitch
look how much no one gives a shit about you, hatreon, or youre commercial thread. im the only one even responding you stupid nickel nosed rat faced kike. but thats changing.

Do you think I'm cody wilson and cody wilson is asian?

Ill bump ya nigga free of charge

I'm interested to see how hard / fast the ADL / SPLC goes after their payment gateways. This is a big tool used by the American left for things they don't like (WikiLeaks) so I'm interested to see how hatreon works out.

>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin

Yeah...fuck off with that shit, they don't deserve any cut out of anytthhing, Fucking zionist sympathizers.

Eat shit kike

Just like with Gab, they market and brand it totally wrong, it will fail. Get a brain. Hurr let me just give my CC to the "hatereon" corporation.

As soon as msm starts reporting on it, +/- two weeks. It will be a circlejerk of 'freeing the internet from hate speech'.
Then they will remember cryptocurrencies exist.

Banned from twitter? Join niggerdeath666tweets.com and enjoy truly free speech!

>being this assblasted
/leftypol/ pls go

>oy vey and gevalt

BRRRRAAAAAPPPP

You guys will never win ANYONE over if you call everyone that calls out this bullshit as a shill. You people are so fucking retarded. Richard Spencer let's JIDF shill for him but Jews are so fucking stupid they cant' even pretend to be normal people

bump

have a gold star for trying

hatreon.net/featured-creators/

Terry A Davis needs to get on there

This is the most Jewish thing the alt-right has ever done. Nothing more than this convinces me that the alt-right is simply Judaism giving itself an anti-Judaic cloak. You're literally asking for shekels.

The real Jews are Patreon for censoring people. Hope these fuckers raise millions

If you oppose the only people publicly standing up for whites because of some batshit conspiracy theory about them all being deep state, you're either a psycho or actually a leftypol shill yourself, trying to sow division.

One of them already has 7k!