APOLOGIZE NOW

APOLOGIZE NOW

>whdh.com/news/racist-fliers-found-on-boston-college-campus/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBTdYD_jHBs
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
change.org/p/university-of-florida-kent-fuchs-must-resign/nftexp/ex15/v2/353938444?recruiter=353938444&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=autopublish&utm_content=ex15:v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"don't apologize for being black"
>fine
"don't apologize for being white"
>racist

pottery.

Whats racist about them again? Like really, even the normies should see nothing wrong with that. What is so bad?

>Don't apologize for being white
Racist

>APOLOGIZE
no

>it's racist to not hate white people

makes you think why all white nationalist movements are gaining so much traction.

who knows. watch the video in the link. they call the flyers deeply disturbing and hateful and have the police investigating.

>maybe something else is on the flier
>click the link and read the story
>nope

>The fliers feature a picture of Uncle Sam and the words, “Don’t apologize for being white.” They were found on a kiosk near the rally.

"Don't apologize for being white" is considered "racist" these days. This is why I with death upon all coloreds, juden, and race traitor filth.

So...logically by calling this racist, to not be racist, you would have to apologize for being white.

There is a anarchist faggot meet up at boston university

I love how the less inflammatory these posters get, the more hatred and condemnation they receive. I remember a similar one to this with just a picture of two white people saying "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST" - literally nothing else, and that was also condemned as a racist flyer that warranted an investigation.

Honestly I wanna see if just posting up a picture of a white family - no captions, no text, just a straight up picture of white people - will evoke the same thing. I think it actually might. I think people will get so triggered by it they'll call the cops.

This is perfect, instead of some Sup Forums shitposting level image, he used a perfectly normal and fine slogan. Perfectly executed, leftist sperg out and normies see this for what it is: bullshit.

The fire rises!

>think op is a fag and it was something worse than that poster
>it isn't
FUCK YOU
FUCK THIS
THIS CROSSES A LINE

>deeply disturbing and hateful

I'm literally shaking

I just thought of something. What about posters that just say "There's nothing wrong with being white." White text, black background. There would no doubt be backlash and claims that the signs were racist. Would let normies see how much they're hated just for being white.

Communist are having a anarchist bookfair at boston university

What, exactly, are the police going to do about a fucking poster saying "I WANT YOU TO LOVE WHO YOU ARE"?
It's insane they didn't laugh and tell them to stop wasting police resources.

What is wrong with the US? How can your nation be so cucked?

>Love who you are!
Stop the hate!

We are unironically winning, lads.

Do it, that really brings it down to such a simple level, it'll wake a lot of people up.

>Honestly I wanna see if just posting up a picture of a white family - no captions, no text, just a straight up picture of white people - will evoke the same thing. I think it actually might. I think people will get so triggered by it they'll call the cops.

Not a half bad idea famalam

Who let all those Nigger's into boston college?

Remember when the ACLU posted the cute lottle blonde kid smiling and they said this was the American future they were hoping for? Even that was enough to incite PoC butthurt; and it was the ACLU for Christ's sake!

Never apologise for being white upsets women of color.

How do we stop these communist in boston?

Leftist hypocrites. They probably support the Jewish ethnostate OR the Kurdish ethnostate.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBTdYD_jHBs

Communist are organising in boston

Communist are organising in boston we must stop these diseased homosexual anarchist

youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

why is this even considered racist? media ain't even hiding it anymore.

They should call for the president to resign like uf
change.org/p/university-of-florida-kent-fuchs-must-resign/nftexp/ex15/v2/353938444?recruiter=353938444&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=autopublish&utm_content=ex15:v2

>Not apologizing for being white is racist.

I actually hope this insane mentality hits my university soon. They JUST changed the gen ed core this semester to include a bunch of "critical thinking" and "people and systems," type of shit.
Would have made for a great debates honestly wouldn't mind being notorious for being an "unapologetic white supremacist." students coming to you with their phones to ask you questions to try and get you on camera saying something racist when all you say is "I dont think I should apologize for something thats out of my control, like my skin color."

I really want to sprearhead a resistance to what i know is coming, but im going to miss it. im out in a 3 more semesters. really sucks. ive talked to A LOT of dudes last fall who all voted for trump because they know what's coming.

really fucking activates my peanuts.
i wanted to be a political figure.
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Well maybe at the first job I can be.

>Today in our HR meeting were going to talk about white privilege.
"My name is user and I owe everything i have to day; my car, house, family, money, education, to the military. without that, id have nothing."
>user this is about white privilege
"anyone can join the army"

my life is a lot like an episode of Doug.

Niggers have low I.Q.'s

>tfw no Uncle Sam

Sorry, but you say you want to exist? Incredibly anti-semitic

>tfw you were educated before they could remove most education from the education system and so you know things that the newly educated do not

i can only imagine
there is already elective requirements from lists like:
>human diversity
>human culture
>african american studies
>african american studies
>womens studies
>womens law
>(((sociology)))
>interpersonal human relationships

and now compounded with their new list of bullshit....

pic related is from the accounting "degree path" starting Fall '17.

>university of akron

>This

Anyone found the source or original filre for this?

sheeeeeeeeeit

>mfw if you replaced "white" with anything else it would be a symbol of progress
really sparks a neuron

That's digital blackface you racist.

holy shit. hopefully this wakes up a bunch of lemmings/normies

cocaine