Useless topic.

Es una obviedad que gana Cambiemos.

Who won?

Thing is over now.

BR here, why is everything in this country so fucking expensive? JUST

i.imgur.com/IIH5cH8.mp4

our next president, ladies and gentlemen

Va preso Devido?

Se anima macri a hacer todas las reformas que hay que hacer ahora que ganaron?

Because the nordic taxes we have

Que opinan de jorge asis?

Opera para los K.

Based Laje

>Se anima macri a hacer todas las reformas que hay que hacer ahora que ganaron?

me conformo con que empiece a cagar a palo en todos los piquetes

y meter presa a Kristina es un error

*BREATH IN*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQHHAA
PERONCHOS BTFO
NO VUELVEN MAS NEGROS RASTREROS

Peronista.

Es medjo pelotudo el laje ese, le falta tomarse varias cajas de cindor para parecerse vervalmente a milo

So we just witnessed the death of peronism? I really doubt they'll manage to scramble a candidate for 2019 so I think it's finally over.

best female presidents, lads

I dont know man.. lets wait and see

You will never be rid of the peronists, they will return from below the grave if necessary.

jajjajaj jodanse zurditos

give me a quick rundown

The greatest living Argentinian

i'm coming to argentina in a couple weeks and will be there for like 3 months, will any political unrest affect my travels ? which cities are the most commie and where should i avoid talking about trump ?

Neherlands King say to Macri: We like the change you want to make in your country BUT we need to know if the people of your ountry really wants a change, now macri won in all the country..

Cambiemos won in CHACO! Do you think that it will be the beginning of the end of feudalism in Chaco?

In Salta cambiemos won too

can we push our mapuches over the andes and to your country?, they are only 200 thousand

you can do whatever with them

yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

cute, C U T E

>cristina is a senator now
>she cannot go to jail now

FUCK

everybody loves trump here

We are trying to be whites here, people voted Macri in all the fuckig country

What's the point of this thread here if you boludos are writing in Mexican

English, retards.

yes ! all the argentines i've met traveling around south america were all based but i didn't know what the mood was like inside the country

Dont worry m8.
But you have to know that you are not comming to Switzerland.
So make a quick research before going to X place

Nope we send those there to recover the wallmapu, it's their land now, don't do nothing nasty in Chubut o los Toldos.

>white

RAM =/= mapuches

The RAM is supported by the left and the Kirchnerists. They are a terrorist group. Hell, even their flag has a fucking hunting rifle.

Most Mapuche communities don't have a single drop of respect for the RAM.

I need a serious right wing candidate in this fucking country

She can if a judge have the balls to do it.

>CFK y Menem (87 años) al Senado #cadadiapuedeserpeor

Im talking about economy and security and to become a decent country, not about race.
Anyway we are whiter than you at this point faggot go eat a burger

This is the first step to reach that, getting rid of peronism

salbuchi 2019 papu
hagamos el nazbol grande otra vez

Nop we dont have that here, the most "right" we have is Macri kek

i just spent 3 months in colombia last winter, your country is significantly more expensive so it better be good kek

esa
youtube.com/watch?v=NzlXj-w8qUU

WHO WON?

Lol we are expensive thanks to the high taxes we have, but there are decent places here to visit m8

holy shit k*rchneristas are getting btfo

But i'm not asking for something crazy, i dont understand, almost every other country have at least one

Fellow Templar, hemos visto la verdad del asunto. No importan las elecciones. Lo que importa es que estos dos ahora son inmunes a ir en cana.

Cambiemos ( Macris deputy and senators ) won

They shouldn't have sinked the country in corruption and problems then.

>defending aboriginals

absolutely disgusting

>But i'm not asking for something crazy
Yes, this is argentina, it is crazy here.
But in the near future maybe...

Based weon

>people voted Macri

i need a quick rundown on Macri

Julio Devido is Very close to go to jail, and it ws the right hand of Cristina, MAYBE NOW things will change here user

White Obama.

some blue eyed guy who was trying to sell lemons to trump

M A C R I
A
C
R
I

Le lemon key

you might be whiter than us now, true, I do not deny

WE FASCISM NOW

when will macri give argies guns and 1776-tier based freedom?

His a rich guy who now is our president and wants to change Argentina for the better, he is trying to do so... lets see what happen in the near future.
Maybe we go to shit again in the near future judging by the history of our country

I hate this fucking shithole

Lol that video was funny, we are starting to have a country here

if even Macri is a RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST than it's literally impossible to be a moderate right-winger

Commies are butthurt KEK

Fucking based

Just migrate to America to teach tango. You can trip over your own feet and be worshipped because you are Argenteeeeen. Nobody wants to pay a white person who knows their shit and has travelled for tango lessons, unless they live in Portland and are total fucking cuck suckers.

Mmmmm not yet... we are not prepared for that yet , maybe in he future

porque todos los zurdos en este pais o son indios, negros o minas incogibles?

tan estereotipica es la gente?

You dont just show your powerlevel the average normie has 80 iq and does not know history.
Worse there are no consequences in posting crap on the internet , you have to be retarded to support a smart cause publically .

Porque así se pueden quedar en su mediocridad y ser aceptados igualmente, porque sino muh estigmatización

Ewww amiwo como va’ a vota’ a macri recatate wacho

ok, so i just did a quick headline scan. they say macri will now have a legislative majority.

what will he do with the new power?

Se viene el look KK para De Vido.

>maldonado ended up being a retard who can't swim and drowned running away from the police
>thousands and thousands of pesos were used to search and recover his body

FUCKING LEFTIES THEY ALL DESERVE DEATH HOLY SHIIIIIITTTTTT

MOUNTAINS OF BULLSHIT AND WASTING OF MONEY FOR THIS CRAP FUCK

cut welfare, mainly.

Probably ban the niggers who “work” asking you for money on the street when you park a car.

Not much else.

Part 2, in not gonna make it lads, the cáncer is strong

Nicely done.

I had enough of them, a fatty one sat on my car's front and farted because I didn't want to pay, it was awful

ese sentimiento cuando hasta un neocon blandito y recalentado como mauricio "hillary-lite" macri es un EXTREMISTA de ULTRA DERECHA que quiere MATAR POBRES

He wont cut welfare he is smarter than that , he has been letting it get eaten by inflation , you dont have to cut welfare just update less times and letting inflation devour it.

lol.

I laugh now but I wasn't laughing when it happened, never again I will park near them.

Fuck this country

>The left needs 6% to get in
>Can't manage to get 5
Outside Peronchos, this country is sometimes alright

And it's a fucking "lady" , unbelievable

>argis think that the country will change and that we are giing to be like chile...
Maybe in 30 years

No lo puedo creer, pareciera que el que está mal soy yo, como puede ser que seamos minoría?