Canada

Are we seriously, genuinely fucked, lads?

The NDP chose a literal poo Sikh as their leader.
The Conservatives chose a Israel-loving good-goy, 25% kike as their leader.
The Liberals' leader is an SJW cuck who cries on tv 24/7.

No matter who wins, we are fucked one way or another. Should we Sup Forums leafs start our own party? Or just move to a U.S. swing state to secure a conservative future down there?

Also, anyone know of any still 95%+ white towns/cities still left in this god forsaken shit hole? Even my home province of PEI is getting shitskins shipped here. Feelsbadman.

Here's Trudeau crying

if we created a new right wing political party, we'll just steal conservative votes
we're better off voting for the kike than risking more liberal

Trudeau will be PM forever because idiot women vote with their vaginas

Fuck, he's such a weak embarrassing faggot it's angering. We need a Putin.
Then what do? Have some leaf Sup Forumsacks join and infiltrate the cuckservatives? Doesn't seem like a bad idea...
I personally know 5 women that literally voted for him because his looks. Fucking disgraceful.

Canada has been fucked since 1982. Though some may argue since Diefenbaker got ousted, but definitely after 1982 when we got the Charter. You can complain about each party all you want but you see that exact same trend in every country. Even Trump is a Zionist Jew-lover.

It has taken the NDP decades to reach their current status, and even the Greens are lucky to get 1 seat in parliament. Starting a new party is not the answer. It would take decades to build a voting base and by that time it's too late anyway. The damage has been done. I believe a few anons from Sup Forums created "The National Party of Canada" and it's pretty cringy. No one would vote for that. I think the best course of action is to stop voting and to stop paying taxes. Nothing gets done through voting. Mass immigration wasn't implemented through voting. Gay Marriage was implemented by the courts. And so on. Voting is the biggest fucking meme of all time and I doubt I will ever bother voting again.

And moving to the States? It's not easy to gain citizenship there especially as a Canadian. Outside of the GTA and other major urban areas most towns are 95%+ white. Even Ontario, outside of the GTA, is 90% white on average. Move to any town with a population under 100k and it'll be almost 100% white. I'm surprised you don't know this.

You were fucked the moment your cuck people ditched the original Commonwealth flag. Having said that, even the sikhs in Canada are cucked. Literally voting in an anti-indian anti-hindu fuck.

t. sikh

You can always go back to Europe. Should have known when you go conquering half the world's area that you will be outnumbered and bred out.

You don't get outnumbered and bred out by conquering, it happens by (((them))) subverting the population with leftist trickery. Canada was 90% white right up until the 90s.

im not voting in this stupid garbage. if layton won no harper. if mulcair won no trudeau. but they werent permitted. now everybody can get stuffed to be frank. let's shoot for a zero percent turn out. make sure the ballot boxes for real are the only things, not stuffed. and see what fucken fiasco happens in this farce of a colony

Sikhs in Canada are commonly, yet surreptitiously of the separatist variety. I wonder how many Canadians know this NDP guy has been banned from entering India due to his pro-Khalistan views and because he uses his post as MP to stir shit. He's a snake who refuses to condemn the Air India attack and who doesn't give a fuck about Canada.

The fact that he has made it this far goes to show how apathetic Canadians are. Who cares?! He's brown man!

>I wonder how many Canadians know this NDP guy has been banned from entering India due to his pro-Khalistan

Apparently everyone. Now this shit is spreading to the sikhs here. Hell even in fucking Punjab (literal rallies on the streets on Amritsar).

It fucking angers me how these entitled fucks who probably never stepped foot in the Golden Temple, fall for this. Ask any sikh's family that perished during 1984 and what followed after, NO ONE WANTS KHALISTAN!

>but they werent permitted.
That's a good thing you communist degenerate.

Agreed, sneaking the charter into the constitution put the SC in the position of activist judges. Went to shit from that day, took a while but same shit as the U.S.
Papa and Baby Trudeau and literally destroyed a top 10 countryin 40 years. It is amazing and horrifying.

Move to Cascadia! It's the future de facto ethnostate.

>reee brown people
Oh no what a shame

thanks for giving them to us america. you are privatising education now and have failed at everything you touch. the left used to be sole anti zog force. trump is not anti zog. bannon was a leninist. ndp is social democratic. now our hospitals are dead. go home

>privatising education
This is a good thing.

I'm a leaf, btw.

whatever. golden dawn is a shekels logo and republican party is filled with antichrist symbolism. you are also representative of a snake. go fuck up everything nobody cares

Canada is better than ever! What are you salty bigots going on about? We are the jewel of the Western world.

Unironically kys you fucking scum.

Can't my dude I need to be around to vote for Trudeau a second time.

>146318570
>Apparently everyone. Now this shit is spreading to the sikhs here. Hell even in fucking Punjab (literal rallies on the streets on Amritsar).

Can you elaborate? Is the global Sikh community upset about this skeet leaf being leader of a major political party?

Here's your (you), faggot.

> I moved here from a country richer than Canada with >90% whiteness

I regret my life choices sometime

4 words: Right Wing Death Squads

Daneleaf, is that you?

Choke and Die

more like Irishcunt

>Can you elaborate? Is the global Sikh community upset about this skeet leaf being leader of a major political party?

Oh fuck no. Everyone is over the moon about this. What I was saying is that the idea "well hes brown so hes good for us" is spreading here in Australia like a fucking plague.

Its fucked senpai. We as a people will be cucked soon enough. Terrorism is back on the rise in Punjab as well by the way and as always backed by UK and Canadian cucked sikhs.

Hahaha, take your meds.

take your freud cigar

Come to Alberta i guess.
Its actually a great place
Their are actually tons of non whites, but they are completely assimilated and generally really great people

yeah, turns out being in proximity to most of them is bad for your health

>a great place
>tons of non whites
Literally pick one.

The people really are assimilated over here.
They dont cause crime, trouble, or really anything. There honestly good people
I think that is the problem in the other places like the EU. They dont bother to assimilate there foreigners. Once you assimilate them, they become useful in society.

until all your people mix together into a big cesspool of HAPAs

I dont mind race mixing as long as your arent doing it with a degenerate.
If the person is basically a white person with black skin then im okey with it
I dont want a bunch of degenerate monkeys but i also really dont care if my neighbor is brown

Hello Anglos. Nice foreign Flag.

This is our flag. Pretty cool uh?

titcr

I've been investigating cryptocurrency because canada is a joke and apparently the canadian banks do whatever they can to make it as difficult as possible to buy and sell crypto in canada.

Lets meme Jordan B Peterson into office.

Kelowna is a haven and also geographically situated well for any global doomsday shit. Alberta is only good if you live in Calgary the rest is a dump.

100% yes but
No political party would take him in

>Are we seriously, genuinely fucked, lads?

Speak for yourself. We don't care what happens to Canada. The more shit it becomes the more independence will gain support here.

Race mixing is only acceptable with well to do Orientals Chinese Korean Japanese and only if they are born Canadian this is the Leaf Law of KEK!

Lets get his attention then. He could single handedly turn this ship around in a few years. I cannot think of a better man to do it.

>those digits

Quebec independence when?

When youre independant whos going to pay for all your dirty algerians Quebec?

Harper is such a jew fag we need that mla chick from calgary she is a beast

he's a tranny

Bosting in ebin bread

he should have ran for conservative party.

If he wanted to be a politician he would have gone down that road when the media focus was on him.

Harper probably

Hahaha gtfo I saw him once years ago in a mall and I called him a huge fag

Basically like Texas. Tons of non whites but they're very assimilated

That man should heed his own advice. Find the heaviest thing you can and lift it. A mind like his only blesses a country like ours rarely. This has to be his calling.

But there will be rioters in the streets....
>>> let jagmeet take care of that

Alberta is often compared to Texas or Colorado

he has an intellectual capacity and patience you would be lucky to understand

Now is time to get involved in politics. Get involved, start a party, get elected locally.

Won't happen. We'd lose the advantage of the non-conservative vote being halved by the new NDP leader. Its not worth risking another liberal government, or even an NDP government. The conservative party isn't ideal but its definitely better than the former two.

I'd support such a thing if I new there were enough "far-right" people in this country.

These digits are the most promising thing I've seen towards Quebecoise Independence.

you know would solve a lot of shit not only here but everywhere.gibs for citizens only..you come here, no gibs period ..try to survive canadian winter without gibs

I just hate his fuckin gay face and has no fucking balls

What i dont understand about both Australia and Canada is that the UK has more then enough immigrants who would move here if we let them, but we deny them entry. But at the same time we will take in hundreds of thousands of Indians/Chinese and claim "we need the immigration to keep our nation growing" It makes me think that theres a clear anti-white agenda, when we deny entry of the immigrants who are culturally and racially identical for non whites, the Brits are clearly the most valuable migrants.

Vote Libertarian, nothing scares poo in the loos more than losing their welfare

Agreed

>vote for a party thats bound to lose
Its like voting green. No sensible person does that shit

As much as I'd like a smaller government and a freer market, the libertarian party is bound to lose.

We need to start taking in South African whites

Nah. It's basically fucked. Stick to smaller towns. Rural Alberta is as close to Texas as you can get, but they still have to tolerate the shitstorm.

Good luck to you

Impressive

yes..it's a mystery for sure

Bumping for this

Feels bad man
Pic related

See ya. Go to the states, stay there, enjoy all your new nigger friends. One less faggot in this country.

We used to be British North America. Now the Empire is long dead we have no identity just real estate. It makes it really easy to destroy the country when their is no unifying identity or culture. Divide and conquer they used to call it.

What about Vancouver?

Find me an organization that isn't lead by Zionists and I'll gladly be the front man for it. We got some time

I forsee a rising NDP
>Captain samosa is more libby that libcuck
>He shall steal every lib voter since Trudeau somewhat realized that Berta oil isn't all that bad, making all the anti oil people go NDP
>He has that retarded "Love not hate" momentum going
>Regular NDP voters dont like him since he's just all out libby, they'll still vote for him since theres nobody further left
>All that stands in his way is someone who's more vanilla than the cream in the Timmies boston creams donuts
God I hope the country finally learns the final lesson about voting NDP, it would be nice to see the berta rise again and deport everything

I know a jew who was saying how cool it would be to vote for him cos he's brown.

We are basically just the suburbs of the United States

Boys, when will housing prices bottom out ?

Whites are a definite minority in Hongcouver

sorry for my bad grammar, it is late and I have another midterm this week. I have had too much caffeine and I'm very tired so although my english sounds like a trudeau speech I hope you get the message and what I'm trying to say. Being diagnosed with full blown ADHD and being unmedicated while pursuing a business degree is no fun. Sorry space cowboys

Right

within this century B.C will separate and become a new chinese country or part of chine..it's inevitable

>Chekd
Shank him with an icycle and take his shekles

Quebec won't vote for him. Not French.
Ontario still detests NDP after Bob Rae.
Why is Trudeau easily wining a new majority in 2019? Even the conservashills can't bring up Scheer because he's so terrible.
>Maybe Trudeau will screw up
>Maybe Ndp will split vote
Literally given up already.

I bet 10 undervalued canadian moneys that the natives up north will ride down and purge every chinaman to retake the city

I can get an ancestry visa to bail and go to britain but britain is honestly worse at this point.

Every person I know who voted libby is moving to him. I'm okay with that. I would rather someone like him get into office than scheer so we can get a stronger hate for lefties so that in the future we'll get someone like O'leary or better

We don't vote for french candidates, we vote for candidates that seem like the lesser evil in anglo dominated politics. And we've always consistently done so with robotic precision. See the Layton phenomenon in 2011.

When there's no clear choice we're always evenly split.

Rachel Notley fucked up NDP in 'berta. The United Conservatives will win in a landslide.

It's all fucked m8, just ride the tiger and enjoy watching it all collapse and burn under the futility of it's own weight and design