Tampa serial killer

Alright niggers, why isn't this being discussed?

youtu.be/bFVgEZ1rZzU

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/killer-remains-at-large-in-seminole-heights-murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>plane crashes into car

is the black man also an airplane? confused by thumbnail

he identifies as an airplane you cis shitlord

Just to get this out of the way

That's a video. I screen grabbed with that stupid ticker thing talking about something different than the headline.

link to article: fox13news.com/news/local-news/killer-remains-at-large-in-seminole-heights-murders

CRASHING THIS PLANE

>Alright niggers, why isn't this being discussed?

A person walking?

Not even being edgy when I say that anyone living in Tampa deserves it

typical incompetent nazi

That's video of the alleged serial killer.

watched the vid
looks like he chose the American Psycho clothing line for his killing

Call the fucking cops and tell them it's aan African Nigger Ape between the height of 5'6 to 5'10, between the age of 16-23 with short knappy hair then ask when you can pick up the reward.

It's lot more impressive when a car crashes into a plane.

i bet ur the killer u FUCK PIECE OF TRASH NAZI SCUM BITCH MADE TRICK MADE SUCKA MADE MOTHER FUCK NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just some black guy killing some other black guys and a mud shark. Doesn't that happen every day?

It should happen every fucking second

The difference is that this one did not immediately make a kikebook post bragging about it. We are dealing with the next stage of nigger evolution here.

Oh? Well that certainly makes things more interesting. So the guy who did this is bragging about it online? Then again, maybe it's just some idiot pretending he's the killer.

No, he's not. That's the thing pavement apes usually love snitching on themselves using the computer box.

>Burger education

>with no survivors

Is Tampa that bad? I just got invited to stay there for a couple weeks. Quick rundown?

>plane crashes into car
>post video of black dude taking a nice stroll trough his neighborhood while looking at meme in black twitter
>user () talks about some non existant nigger bragging about murder on facebook

What is going on, this thread is so fucking retarded

You know why

3 people in a Tampa Bay neighborhood have been killed by a hoodie-wearing spook.
The OP picture about the airplane crashing was just a poorly timed screencap.
Video is supposedly of the killer.

I'm not a big fan of street surveillance cams, but goddamn, HD color cams cost like $29. Why the fuck do they use those shitty SD black and white things?