Arktos Publishing crowdfunding 4 new Evola translations

English publisher Arktos is crowdfunding a six month project to translate 4 of Evolas books into English

9 days left and just over 2,000 USD to go

Other urls found in this thread:

goyfundme.com/projects/julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/
youtube.com/watch?v=9xzZbNWKquk
edizionidiar.it/evola-julius/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-lgsYNTuMM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link?

>not just paying some italian Sup Forums neet 500 bucks and get it done

Oops

Heres the link to the Gofundme

goyfundme.com/projects/julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/

Arktos is run by a Jew connected to the leader of ANTIFA Sweden. Arktos publishes Communist propaganda by the Jew Aleksandr Dugin. Arktos is a Communist front disguised as "Far-right Fascism."

PROOFS: spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/

Arktos is one financial resource for Dicky Spencer. Don't buy their shit, don't give them traffic. Take away their shekels and don't forget to sage.

bump so anons can see how these disgusting moral-less kikes scam them for shekels

Fuck are you on about? Alexander Dugin is a national bolshevik and I see nothing about him being Jewish. How fucking delusional are you?

this
the free market could solve it

see article and its author.

We should pay a true goy to learn Hebrew and fully translate the Talmud.

>Not learning italian yourself to complete the fascist A E S T H E T I C

Who here /romancelanguages/?
EIA EIA ALALA!

bump for fraud exposure

bump

>Evola
>Traditionalist

He's about as traditionalist as the Patriot act is Patriotic. Why do people keep repeating this meme?

Christcuck detected

Fuck off and die you nigger spawn imbecile.

It doesn't look like they're going to make it to $9000, which means, according to the goyfundme page:
"We will most likely not be able to proceed with publishing all of these four books."
Fucking tragic. Every book and essay he ever wrote needs to be translated into all the major languages of the West.

>not knowing Italian

>american education

>paying an Italian to do something

Just as well throw your money into the ocean

I JUST DONATED 37 DOLLARS!

WHO IS WITH ME? MATCH ME!

Sup Forums is too autistic to have a job and make monies

They will make it to 9,000 if I have to donate the rest myself.

Speak of the devil.. and he shall appear!

I was thinking the same.

>when newfags dont know they tried pulling this same scam with the Russian word "700 Years" but based anons caught on so we translated it ourselves and did it for free
maybe Sup Forums should take up the task of translating this work just to upset some kikes? Maybe will ask other chan later

bloody hell that's a tight fit, fresh oc lads.

>Neet gets about 65 pages into translation after about a week
>says "fuck it, they can keep the money. I'm going to masturbate to hentai"
>translation goes unfinished

You know nothing of Evola’s teachings if you think this will be the outcome.

10$ says no one can guess who this is

We're already speaking what is objectively the most efficient and civilized language there is. Take your pizzanigger chicken clucking elsewhere.

>We're already speaking what is objectively the most efficient and civilized language there is.
I'd love to hear your arguments for this.

As a fluent speaker of both languages, trust me, you have no idea how much difference there is.

I'm hesitant to donate, as it will likely reach its goal without my support.

However, I am weighing the potential financial gains of donating -- supporting to the figure of receiving all four books in hardcover may be cheaper than purchasing them separately upon release.

What to do?

Im tempted to do the 170 dollar donation myself

Didn't know about the possible ties to Antifa though, will have to look into that

Glad to read this, gentlemen. It's only moved about $100 the last 4 or 5 days. Hopefully, as it gets close to the end, lots of people will step up.

If that picture of Friberg and the Antifa leader is what's being referred to, I believe that was explained. He saw the Antifa leader on the street, and asked him for a picture as a joke, as he (the Antifa) didn't know who Friberg was. This makes quite a bit more sense than claiming Friberg is a radical leftist, in charge of one of the most anti-leftist publishing outfits in the world.

A proper translation is actually very difficult and time consuming, especially with something like philosophy that is full of unique phrases and idioms. You can do a simple translation of extremely formal and descriptive text fairly easily, but anything more than that takes a lot of effort. There is a reason people can do this for a living, although it doesn't pay super well.
-t. historyfag

I just made a video regarding the subject. It's a trifle, but an easy way to spread the information.

You might also consider viewing the other material that I've uploaded, though of course it isn't necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xzZbNWKquk

I ended up donating for the four hardcover titles myself. This should end quite nicely.

Good man. Threads like these should be periodically posted here thru Oct. 31, more often as the end draws nearer.

I'll make sure to check back regularly to see if the thread is up, or if a new one should be posted.

Wew, glad I had the idea to post it here.

I look forward to more content user.

Much appreciated.

I'm probably going to go for the $170 tier, because i'm a huge hardback fag, but i want to know if it's even worth it compared to waiting for them to come out later.

Don't get me wrong i do like Evola, but i'm also financially pragmatic

Their hardbacks aren't overly cheap (which is understandable since they're a small publisher), and they're including shipping costs of individually sending you the books as they become available. I'm thinking $170 is right in the neighborhood of buying the books individually after they're printed, without factoring in that your contributing to the books becoming available in the next 6 months.

the obsession with evola, oy vey! his mentally unstable itialian mamma mia used him as an ash tray until he was sent to live with an elderly, cold and distant aunt. he was a sickly child who became a neet, drug addict, and occultist. then he died with no kids (muh superior genetics!) the end.

lets all give daniel friberg some more money so he can finance his botched cosmetic surgery transformation into mickey rourke.

Not gofundme, that's for kikes!

Anti-Evola defense force is out and about, I see.

You know nothing of Evola if you think that what you're saying is the truth.

Evola was not sickly whatsoever -- he was fit enough to volunteer in World War 1. He was in no way a 'drug addict', though he did experiment with drugs in the early part of his life.
There is nothing incriminating about being 'an occultist'.
Evola believed that genetics were tied to spiritual castes and that is what made them 'superior' in the realm of the soul and metaphysics. He had no illusions about Italians being a pure people, and I'm not sure what you're trying to implicate him to.

I feel the whole "contributing" aspect will probably get me to throw in come cash. After all i've got his Trilogy already and assuming they're all around £20-30 each i can stomach paying $170 for 4 hardbacks

Friberg is not a jewish name if that's what you're trying to tell people.
Berg means mountain in swedish and is used in a lot of last names.

spiritual castes being tied to genetics sounds schizophrenic.

Has anyone been able to successfully donate?
I've tried twice now, but it's just left me at the 'processing' gate for many minutes at a time.

Dugin is /ourguy/. Nazbol Gang faggot.

Only if you aren't familiar with what he's talking about. He goes to great length to establish the fact that a patriciate passes down not only their material genetic legacy, but a powerful spiritual force that is interwoven within it, and awoken through study, ritual and initiation. One prominent and proven piece of evidence that he brings up is the Brahmana caste of India.

Under comments, they wrote this:
"This platform is undergoing maintenance Friday the 20th to Sunday the 22nd of October, during which the payment system may be down. If you have problems making a contribution, please try again on the 23rd."
Maybe try again in a day or two?

Same with me
I'll check my CC, and if i haven't already been charged, i'll just do it later

I would ask about whether Evola was a phenomenologist or some sort of empiricist but I just don't have the energy. What the fuck am I reading

bumping for Italian anons

I thought the books were already translated?

A handful of his books have not been translated yet.

based on what ive read of evola he has a hyper romanticized idea of regality and only a tenuous grasp of reality
id love to live in his fantasy world but real kings are garbage far more often than not
but i suppose he would argue that ideals are a better basis for beliefs than reality
meh not impressed really
faggots on this board suck this guys dick way too much imo

And, by the looks of it, a ton of essays:
edizionidiar.it/evola-julius/

And what have you read by him, user?

>Payment system still not working
Not making it easy on me here

>paying some italian

haha...

The struggle is real.

Fuck me Amercunts are dumb. Go read some more John Dewey you utter pleb.

ATOM WAFFEN DETECTED

RESPOND WITH "FUCK SIEGE" OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

You really haven't got a clue what you're talking about. He's about as traditionalist as it gets.

This would suck. Considering how much people donate to random airheaded youtubers, it's a pretty big indictment on the state of the Right atm if they can't get together the money to do something like this, which is actually valuable over the long-term and brings a valuable resource to english-speakers. Sad!

>one of the rights most important political and magical shamans can't crowdfund 9000$
>meanwhile, Lauren Southern and Tara McCarthy might be making near double that a month

Of course you subversive shills would be out against Evola considering he is a thinker who can inspire people to get their shit together and aspire towards greatness of character even after accepting the blackpill. You betray your lack of knowledge and the fact you are a shill by trying to claim Evola ever made any claim about his genetics, when all his discourse regarding biological racism was that it was a mistake to focus on the material aspect of it. For Evola, nationalism can be a springboard to something higher, or it can be a return to the primitivism of the collectivism of blood and soil, that is akin to the primordial ritual worshipping of the totem.

Off yourself, cunt.

Bump

Where do I get started with Evola?
I read on Kindle, and RATMW is not on kindle for whatever reason, so I don't really know my options of what else to read.

Gib shekels

It's times like this that I have doubts about working part-time and BTFOing wagecucks with a quasi-NEET yet self-sufficient life.

Then I think nahhhh I'm not payin for Tyrone and Boomkweesha's niglets

Ride the Tiger is the best gateway to Evola. It's the "third part" of what many consider to be his magnum opus. Revolt Against the Modern World is the first-part when he's more idealist; Men Among the Ruins is the second-part, where he's bitter following the war. Ride the Tiger covers a wide range of topics, mostly metaphysical, without getting too complicated to understand, while also timelessly relating to our current events.

Always start with Ride the Tiger.

He would def reject both, closest to a Platonist

It depends on what you're looking for out of him, user. There are some people who frankly should not be reading Evola, because they're privy to misinterpreting him.

Revolt Against The Modern World is a somewhat bad place to start, in some regards. It's a hefty tome that you'll legitimately need to study to comprehend fully. It is a deeply esoteric text which covers all many of historical and symbolical contexts. It really has little to do with real-world politics.

Men Among The Ruins gives a nice overview of Evola's revolutionary tract, and the book is essentially what he describes as the political guidelines for the formation of a future state that never came to fruition.

I would recommend reading his autobiography, The Path of Cinnabar, if you merely want a comprehensive view of his life, and small overviews of his work and opinions, as well as his relationship with Mussolini and the SS.

While it's easier, don't.
Revolt > Among the Ruins > Ride > Read them all again

I found i needed at least 2 readings of Revolt because they really started to click with me

>real kingz suck
>says American retard who rejects kingship at the same time as imbuing his President with more power than any King in human history

You idiots are like a new version of the Roman Empire in its decadent phase, only 1000x worse and more degenerate.

Yeah, it's Black Pill 101 but can be more than that, kind of a 'secure your own oxygen mask first' sort of lesson. The opening chapters on Traditional spirituality are incredible. Lodge yourself in Being, not life, and act without hope for the future. Baghavad-Gita, basically. I think I'll read it amped up on amphetamines and grow my soul three sizes this morning.
>his chapter on drugs as augmenting spiritual experience vs. crowding it out

Also, his reading of Nietzsche is mind-blowing and is essential for Sup Forumsacks who sense that Nietzsche had deep insight but fucked up dispensing with objective Truth.

Yeah it really isn't a good sign regarding the sophistication of the followers of this supposed movement right now. Evidently there are lot of uncultured teens who are just reacting negatively to the existing political environment, and they need to be directed better; this whole youtube cultism and mode of information delivery is really quite antithetical to the principles of the Right--this stuff should only be used for purposes of propaganda, not for genuine inquiry and discussion, which needs to take place at a higher level.

The difficulty of his works is why Arktos is doing some good shit here, because the essay collections they released were much easier to understand, grapple with and comprehend. I'd say you might as well start with his "A Traditionalist Confronts Fascism" to get a feel before moving onto his major works.

What would you recommend aside from the essays and the big 3? Had to go slow with Evola because his books are all pretty expensive and I don't have money to throw around atm (and hate reading off a computer).

For blackpill regarding modern times it is amazing how powerful an impetus to action and positive character formation Evola's works are. Really couldn't be better suited to this era when we literally perch on the cliff of universal self-destruction and annihilation.

Hoppe redpilled me hard on this. Kings saw themselves as upholders of the natural law, not creators of law, and took 5-8% in taxes.

That said, time flows one way and some things do 'progress,' just not necessarily for the better. Now that megastates exist, some kind of NatSoc is the only way. Unless of course 35yo moms give rise to a race of autists and everyone suddenly understands the synthetic a priori.

Aw shit is this how the cycle restarts

>Unless of course 35yo moms give rise to a race of autists and everyone suddenly understands the synthetic a priori.

We can dream lol. Kings were most often on the side of the common people against the exploitation of the ruling aristocracy, generally speaking--another thing people usually ignore.

Remember Polybius posited a cycle of: Kingship, Aristocracy, Democracy, collapse, and then back to Kingship. We are most definitely at the end of a cycle, though I have no clue what form it will take in the modern world, things being so unique, in the material sense at least. Could be the final cycle...shiieeeett

Agreed. Ironically it's a lack of self-annihilation and death that does this. Nothing is culled, the impersonal is not held above the personal. Every aberration deserves to grow (trannies, homos, fucking otherkin). The only principle everyone must conform to is: don't conform to principles.

I like Hoppe's order: Aristocracy, THEN monarchy. While it's much better than what we have now, monarchy is already a degenerate form because it begins the centralization of power and the high-low alliance you mentioned: king and people against the aristocrats. The slave revolt has already begun...

If Hoppe is right then things would have to be cyclical = blackpill. If the humans who could uphold Natural Order don't exist in significant numbers we're screwed. I definitely think AnCap and Traditionalism converge, they just start at different points.

That said, I'm hoping not to take that black pill. I want to believe that the radical Right can pull off a mass movement. But I fear the masses are too shitty even for that now. Which means...new aristocracy? I mean, if good times are when the peasants don't revolt we're sure getting there. Just climb that dominance hierarchy, have a high-caste family, and let the White plebs go. I guess I can live with that.

>mfw reading Evola on the subway
>mfw a hundred wagecucks with graduate degrees making six figures don't have the balls to shut up one gibs nigger blaring hellishly ugly music from his phone
>mfw the higher castes are dead but hidden in this mass of human ruination I have awakened Transcendence within anyway
>mfw there must be others, but I'm cool with it if there aren't

Perhaps, but it might also provide the balance and the higher legitimacy that transcends the diktats of mere brute force.

Aristocracies can also be horribly impractical at times, see the Polish Diet, and Rome in its dealing with the Gracchi brothers, as a couple examples.

kek

bump

>openly shilling for a Grindr Greggie connected endeavor on Sup Forums
Please fuck off and die.

I want Ironmarch to go and stay go

You seem pretty wise, Austrianon. Feel free to come talk to me on my YouTube channel about Evola any time.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-lgsYNTuMM&t

>Daniel Friberg
>jewish

Shut up Sodomite.

"I've been found out."
t. Atomfaggot

Then go back to lebbit, problem solved.