Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

Everyone dropped this already?

>dropping AOTS

yea

is this a meme show

I am still watching it. It is just a decent show. Nothing too remarkable or even terrible so there is not much to remark about it.

At least the shitty shows you can find something to shitpost about.

Its alright, mc spouting SCIENCE! every chance he got was fucking annoying though made for a good laugh sometimes.

I'm only watching this, dangan, and re:zero honestly.

I'm sticking this one out till the end for sure.

Yeah it seemed dumb, but it also made sense that no one called him out on it since they didn't even know what he was saying.

still watching. lazy general finally did some lazy generalling but goddamn did they need to kill the qt just up his grit? also why is there no lossless version of the OP yet

I can't believe they killed off best girl

Ikkun better genocide those fucking savages with the power of rifling and Swiss mountaineering

Red hair girl won't die this season so I dropped it. Remind me when they adapt the part where she dies.

Every episode is about how fucked up empire is.
Why wouldn't he just go to Kyuoka republic or whatever its called?

Because Yatori.

>Best generic girl Kanna dies
>Yatori will 'die' eventually

this fucking series

Just drug her tie her up and put her in a cell. Then conquer empire and release her. Done.

It's a true redpill, war is no place for waifus. All the "cute girls doing cute military things" shows have sown seeds of deception, so SCIENCE must rectify the situation.

I don't even like Chamille. Though I guess she has room to grow with a two year timeskip to Empress in volume 8. Just let me have sexy murder swordswoman Yatori.

>Deathflags

Writers should have their creative licenses revoked if they even attempt such a thing

The loli princess is 100% the worst part of the show. Somehow worse than the "arrogant douchebag who is actually incompetent" stock antagonist from the school arc.

So glad she got recalled out of this bullshit in the Not-Nepal.

Yes.

Why Haro is so cute?

Nah just too sad about Kanna to make a thread.

I know some people hate it, but defined lips make any show ten times as erotic.

>you will never get a blowjob from those lips while her spirit heals your refractory period away

It's entertaining enough that I haven't dropped it yet. Pretty mediocre overall. However, I can appreciate that the show portrays the enemy soldiers as actual people and not just a group of masked/faceless goons to kill. That's a quality I can find admirable in any kind of media

dis nigga gets it

>tfw still watching but nothing to talk about really
>tfw still waiting for Ikta to fuck up royally

I think that just like Kanna's death was painfully obvious, the main theme of the show ain't any subtle either.

Empire is bad. Republic is good. The motherfucker MC is going to either switch sides or destroy the empire from within. Until then, it's going to ride on the theme of "we've survived, and heavens forgive us for it".

And it's been a long while since I've seen it in fantasy, this is a blockbuster-tier plot cliche found in FMAB or Geass.

Manga is far superior.
Can't read moon, so I don't know about the LN.

No, it's fun.

ded show

Never even bothered to watch the first episode since I didn't like what I've read of the source material.

Sasuga Amarai Khan, truly a man of science

Me and some couple of other guys watch it

Haven't seen it

Didnt he fuck up a bit this time? He could have saved the garrison if he went to their help instead of camping

He saved his troops from getting the altitude sickness shit.

He could have attacked the the enemy in the back while they were besieging the garrison, losing some of his own troops, but saving most of the garrison

Shit, man, I don't know about the terrain. Maybe it wasn't possible.

he has territory dis-advantage. also the sickness would have take the best out of em too quick. and the garrison itself was more dead than alive. at best could have save a few and get a few loosed on his out troops

It's pretty piss poor. Why is he literally the only competent person in the entire fucking army?

He tips his fedora daily to SCIENCE.

You forgot the super sniper and dual wielding one man army. They're rather competent too.

It's pretty shitty but I'm still watching it.
> MC is always maximum fedora and onii-sama
> superiors are always incompetent

>>Turns her into an atheist the day before she dies
Shes in hell bois. Now she wont reunite with her husbando.

He wasn't turning her into an atheist. She came to those conclusions on her own. He was just happy for her about it.

>best girl died
WHY? FUCKING WHY? ;_;

War is hell. The real tragedy is that the mountain niggers didn't have enough taste to rape her before killing her.

It's pretty fun, but the MC is one of those idiots who doesn't realize atheism makes everything objectively pointless.

Kanna died, no one cried.

Because he isn't what are you even talking about?

How is he not?

I felt some regret, because she was the only likeable character in this show so far.

I think that the only outright annoying, and shit character, is the fucking princess. She should die or something, but I know she won't.

I am still in.

I enjoy a lot

I don't get why everyone hates the princess. I can't stand the MC and the other characters aren't great.

I dropped this after 2 episodes because it was 2edgy4me, so does it get better or is it still an edgefest?

It has never been an edgefest, the MC is full fedora though.

>it has never been an edgefest

Why? Because she's an annoying cunt who doesn't really has any character beyond "I want to suck Ikta's dick and I'm a shit tsundere."

Granted, all the characters are really bad, but she stands up a lot.

So is this basically India invading Nepal?

No, this is Japan justifying the American occupation as the needed change to change regime from the corrupt military leadership during WW II.

Just started it today. Watched 4 eps. At first I thought that it would be pretty interesting, and perhaps to some degree it still is, but it's way too fast paced. It doesn't explain much at all. I don't know if it will explain more in the future episodes, but that's not a good way to tell a story. Especially not in a weekly anime. People are going to drop it unless it starts making sense.

That it's not about schoolgirls eating cake doesn't mean it's an edgefest.

>a young atheist dies
>no one gives a shit

Really realistic.

>200m super sniper
Not really that far.

yes

It still amazes me that some anons will defend this faggot.

Show is somewhat decent, I'm sticking to it for war theme and Hime.

How far does an air gun shoot IRL?

The wahwah effect in the OP doesnt disappoint.Shit got me smiling.

self gratification son

he seems to have been doing plenty of that

Just because someone is an atheist doen't mean thy have to go straight to hedonism, franklly this author is just some japanese redditor. The show fucking sucks by the way.

Well, shit.

>Married
>Husband dies
>Get kicked out of house
>Join the army
>Die alone in a mountain

;_;

But she didn't die alone, she died protecting her comrade. She was a fine woman until the end.

Interesting episode Ikuta made the most logical decision yet he wasn't able to feel good about it.