So Sup Forums, who do you support/ think is right in this fight, the merchants or the sandniggers?

So Sup Forums, who do you support/ think is right in this fight, the merchants or the sandniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtu.be/RZxp6TKwmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=9qix4hPXmZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

israel isn't real. It's always been Palestine.

>merchants
>right

>implying sandniggers can fight
>implying the USA won't back it's greatest ally

Both are rightful anglo clay

Jews need to get out of Palestine, and our country:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

DEATH TO BOTH SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't expect a comment like that from a leaf, you must be an immigrant

shut the fuck up faggot ill knock your teeth out

you guys are kinda delusional
no one's going anywhere
they already won, they're the only people with a plan, they're the only people dedicated to their plan and their people, white people have no one to blame but themselves, you already lost, and you continue on losing, in your own countries
>not talking about the states since whites in the states are already less than 50%
but the demographics in europa will reflect itself on the voting process and elections
start building reserves for white people, because they'll become rare, i am thinking about starting a white womenz business, their value will only go up
and to OP
does it really matter what pol thinks or who pol supports? none of us is relevant anyway, survival of the fittest, and the fittest is winning

Your flag won't help you Chaim. JFK docs will change everything. israel is illegitimate as it is. The future belongs to us.

believe me, i am not who you think i am
debate me
realism isn't bad
why'd the docs have more effect than wikileaks
that if the this whole buzz is genuine

The Jews are still salty about the siege of Jerusalem

>debate me

AUTISM

AUTISM BOY!!!!!!!!

AUTISM!

Okay. Trump's calm before the storm comments. Trump also met with a survivor of the USS LIberty, a President has never done that before. Trump said he saw hundreds of his friends die on 9/11. JFK = the storm. Trump met with 80 arab leaders before visiting Israel. Trump keeps his friends close and enemies closer. He can APPEAR to be an ally and let the files Mueller is going to present do all the talking. America will be furious.

Christian land

>sandniggers
>right

I really want to support Shekel Land. But then they do stupid shit like being jews. I dont support Palestine either though.

Honestly that place may as well be the wild west (or east).

Alex Jones says Palestinians had the original Hebrew genes which were exceptionally beautiful as if they were truly chosen.

The merchants
There honestly just defending themselves.

So you're saying this land belongs to the U.K.?

Nope. it belongs to the Arabs.

>Trump keeps his friends close and enemies closer. He can APPEAR to be an ally and let the files Mueller is going to present do all the talking.
if a goy knows that trump is playing over 9k chess
non goys know more
not being a defeatist, but what you know, and what i know is irrelevant, maybe some of it is full truth, maybe a fracture of truth
i am not even questioning where trump's loyalty lies, nor am i supporting anyone, you still haven't answered, why would these docs have more effect on people than whatever wikileaks leaked, i'll add another question while i am at it, why do you think those docs will be genuine?

Which siege of Jerusalem? When the Arabs sieged Jerusalem there were no Jews in Jerusalem because they were exiled for over 500 years by the Romans. The Arabs actually let the Jews return after they conquered the region, that's the irony.

>Arabs conquer Palestine in 637CE and let Jews return to Jerusalem and Hebron.
>Zionist Jews come to Palestine in the 1880s and start ethnically cleansing the Arabs.

Jews are the ultimate ungrateful backstabbers.

both sandniggers , they are rubbin their handz slowly as of now ever since that deal they had 2000 years ago.

you really don;t kow whats going on. You're blinded by your jew.

Literally how is Israel not real? That's like saying America isn't real because we took it from the Natives. You can't be proud of our history and culture, and then deny it for other people. Israel conquered that land, it absolutely belongs to them.

faggot for the last time i am not a jew, nor am i getting paid, why aren't you answering me
if i can't see what you see, or understand what you do, convert me
i didn't even browse wikileaks, but i heard there were alot of dirt leaked, why hasn't anything happened, it's all under the rug

Wtf I love Israel now!

no it does not. they got handed the land bitch.

Like how we got handed the land by the French? We would not have America if they didn't help us. Now stop being one of those whiny faggots complaining about the big meanies taking land.

Lol based ISIS am I right guys?

Get fucked sand nigger

palestine

Pick a Jew or a Muslim?

How about let them fight to the death?

As long as the rest of us are not harmed.

Why not?

Actually it was the British and Arabs that conquered it, then the British got cucked into handing it over to the kikes. Also Israel has no culture, there is no Israeli ethnicity, food, music. Everything that Israel has is stolen from others.

lol that gril was kurdish

And how does that it not their land?

Before the 1960s The name Palestine had nothing to do with the Arabs you dumb fatburger.

Why do you need to chose

Palestine because Israeli khazars are degenerate freaks: youtu.be/RZxp6TKwmdc

they are the same

merchants always wrong .

Palestine will be free again.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qix4hPXmZ0

I side with the Jews.

The diaspora Merchants support the Palis. The Jews hate them as much as we do.

Both sides are always wrong. Unless we're all willing to launch a holy war and take those lands in the name of Christianity, it doesn't matter one bit which side wins.

The God's side.
Free Palestine!

The Kingdom of Jerusalem

ISRAEL IS THE PEDOPHILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
>ISRAEL IS THE PEDOPHILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
vISRAEL IS THE PEDOPHILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

Given that Israel is an apartheid state -- its continued existence is an ongoing crime against humanity on a scale we typically reserve for wartime.

On the other hand, once the state was created the West washed their hands of the consequences. Israel continues to exist due in no small part to the incredible tenacity and ingenuity of the Israelis.

So both sides are wrong but for different reasons, almost all of which are religious in origin. Maybe someone will wise up and go two-state before it's too late and Israel becomes the ultimate example of historical irony by committing genocide after being the victims of one.

There is no good guy in that fight. Both Judaism and Islam are supremacist ideologies who use deceit and trickery to advance their agenda of world domination.

>So both sides are wrong but for different reasons, almost all of which are religious in origin.
Basically you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

wtf i love Israel now

meme flag
>israel

fuck off kike

>Given that Israel is an apartheid state
> its continued existence is an ongoing crime against humanity

wut? I dont have any sandniggers in my home, and not by accident either. does that make it a crime against humanity?

based merchants.

Both sides think they're in the right.
As for white men, we should just let
them kill each other.

Palestine doesn't want to control the world.

Neither. Palestine is Filistin, a rightful Ottoman province of Turkey.

Jews aren't allowed in the Palestinian side either you twat

(Conquered) Christian Israel + Christian Palestine.