What does Sup Forums think about teachers actively brainwashing their students with their sjw, white guilt...

What does Sup Forums think about teachers actively brainwashing their students with their sjw, white guilt, leftist propaganda? There's this one history teacher at my high school that vlogs about white privilege and shows it to kids as a part of his lessons.

How is this not illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFlHcg9YI0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFlhcg9Yl0
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/21/teacher-fired-throwing-x-rated-classroom-party-featuring-dildos/
jhnewsandguide.com/news/schools/parents-upset-by-multiple-choice-answer-shooting-at-trump/article_7da8a197-187c-5b06-b731-bc546b054836.html
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/13/podesta-pal-we-conspire-to-produce-an-unaware-and-compliant-citizenry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Teachers Unions

Raise your kids right and they will see through this shit. My 11 year olds (twins) tell me about this sort of shit going on in their school and we all have a good laugh at how moronic their teachers are.

The liberalization of the school system is probably the single biggest reason America has fallen.

Found the video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFlHcg9YI0

American can change that's the good news, bad news for places for the UK or Australia, they will never ever see the light.

>WHY IS IT NOT ILLEGAL TO TELL PRIVILEGED PEOPLE THEY'RE PRIVILEGED GODDAMMIT!
Gee, I wonder.

call them out constantly. be civil if using your actual name, and log all discussions. keep them as evidence when she undoubtedly tries to reap the fruits of 'the long march' on your ass. take it to school board, then to local and national news.

This shit's already unavailable.

Shows how serious these people are about their convictions, doesn't it?

It will backfire, did you ever respect your pussy cuck teachers and their opinions?

Here's the faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFlhcg9Yl0

The problem with being a far ugly neck beard is that no one is likely to follow you.

>being this bluepilled

black crime matters

>adult in position of trusted authority tells child to feel guilty for reasons outside of their control until a pathologic self loathing destroys any self esteem.
I'll take emotional abuse for 200.

>bluepilled signaling neckbeard

woah, save some pussy for the rest of us

>muh white privilege
In white countries. Blacks are privileged in black countries, asians in asian countries.

We need a reset. Kick everyone else out, they've proven they can't handle civilized life in white countries.

This.

Seriously I don't have any issue with teachers having opinions, but by sharing your position with impressionable children who rely on your work to get to university and beyond, you are basically raping their minds.

How does it ever get this bad? What has to happen to you as a child for you to hate yourself that much? This legitimately makes me so fucking sad.

Are teachers not subject to Drug testing, this man is pathological self loathing, he should not be allowed to project that onto his students. His students should report him. Your welcome now write me a journal and pay at the counter $300 for this session and $250 for all others.

It's gotta have some kind of social obsession attached to it, that shit ain't normal.

Reopen the insane asylums.

They are so corrupt - unions have been banned (at least in Texas) from speaking out of how bad the common core curriculum and new test books have become - they have been dumbing kids down since early 2000 - here is another story to make you sick:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/21/teacher-fired-throwing-x-rated-classroom-party-featuring-dildos/

Seriously. Can we have “repentance camps” where you can atone for your whiteness by working for the benefit of society, but it keeps us separate from these crazies? We all win.

Then there's this beauty of a teacher recently :
jhnewsandguide.com/news/schools/parents-upset-by-multiple-choice-answer-shooting-at-trump/article_7da8a197-187c-5b06-b731-bc546b054836.html

There are so many stories out there like this.

>"compliant" and "unaware"

Podesta Pal: We 'Conspire to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry’

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/13/podesta-pal-we-conspire-to-produce-an-unaware-and-compliant-citizenry/

Yeah - I dated a couple of school teachers in the early 2000's. When they would prepare their studies for the next day - I was in shock in what they were teaching kids for their class.

Stuff we were taught in 4th grade was now being taught in 5th grade. Same deal with another teacher I was with teaching 8th grade (she was covering things I learned in 6-7th grade. (I graduated HS in the early 90's as a reference point)

This is what makes people AnCaps. The government attracts liberal faggots.

I went to all black schools and can tell you right now that if even ONE teacher had dropped all standard curriculum and taught these niggers the shit they failed to learn in elementary school it would have been entire worlds more productive to their future.

>Silence = Consent
>She didn't say no, so she must have consented
Pick one.

time to shitpost...

Get out of here you fucking faggot

Whites aren't even privileged in white countries anymore. The minorities get special legal privileges like Housing, Affirmative Action, ect. And the upper class is filled with Jews.
Whites get absolutely nothing.