Harvey Weinstein was framed

Harvey Weinstein was framed

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-blaise-godbe-lipman-assault207102019-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. harvey weinstein was just the beginning. Jews worldwide are going to be exposed for the sick fucks they really are.

seriously is there even a single good thread on pol right now ? what the fuck is this shit

Every one of them is guilty.

Shut up i knew him he was a nice guy and I am a Jew also

i actually agree. whores put out for a job then whine. kinda stupid

Not for at least 3 years, all the quality posters moved boards awhile ago.

Hi Dan.

Post feet.

There is no pedophiles in Hollywood it's just a myth made by donald trump

When you piss off the powers that be, you have to figure they will throw the kitchen sink at you.

Weinstein is a child fucking scumbag,no doubt. However, he's the scapegoat for the rest of pedowood to throw under the bus and spare themselves.

fine by me I hope they frame him some more desu

i mean there's not even a semi-decent one. its all filth

No he is not

By his cock??

They consented

no he was just the sacrifice that Hollywood made to buy time to hid who the fuck knows what while we are all taking this bait. If you are a true Dem there is no way you can take his side and respect yourself.

Women get the best of both worlds these days.

Fuck men for free stuff, leverage, comeuppance. Then turn around later and say they were raped to remove competition and gather up support and sympathy.

dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" schneider

I take his side he is my friend

Yes that's true it has happened to me before to

No you didn't, Post proof or get the fuck out you blue shill.

Dude I work as an electrician that has done work for production houses. Pedophilia is a bad kept secret stop being a low power troll and neck yourself.

Uhh I can not cause Uhh lets just say i would get in trouble for posting it

The more the MeToo campaign catches on the more I am starting to think this. The things women are coming up with as sexual assault and rape are completely retarded. HE TOUCHED MY BUTT IN THE CLUB, I WAS ALMOST RAPED #METOO

Harvey made these dumb cunts famous.

No you are not you are a troll trying to get traffic. Do the victims of people like Harvey, Dan, Woody and there ilk a favor and get off the internet.

The kid who was in Stranger Things and IT just fired his agent. The company that agent worked for also fired him because he was accused of being a pedo.

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-blaise-godbe-lipman-assault207102019-story.html

So you are full of shit, ok, night Cunt.