mangastream.com/r/vigilante/00/3637/1
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58672519
ranking.goo.ne.jp/ranking/category/999/8_626wPPNcnf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is he a hellboy reference?

it honestly would not surprise me.

Nobody posted this yet?
mangastream.com/r/vigilante/00/3637/1

Seems like a cool character, almost like a luffy in his extreme emotions.

His suit is bulky as fuck and looks incredibly inefficient. His quirk must have one hell of a downside to require all that bullshit.

Steam engines are just naturally bulky.

Illegals was translated and its kind of humurous

>Hot&Cool
Triggered

With that suit his quirk is going to be broken af

>One of the MCs of Illegals is literally just Punisher

Signed the fuck up. Is this shit canon? Will the main series reference it?

A little worried that Jump may try to over-extend the series' reach now that it's popular...

I really hope he's quirkless and his power isn't making brass knuckles

Now we know why he looked pissed when Yoarashi showed up

Vigilante time?

link?

>literally a semen demon

Tasty lips?

Shadow Lady?

Will she attack during the certification exam?

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

Is he supposed to be Deku's counterpart in this scenario? Someone with a powerful Quirk who uses equipment to manage it?

see

Why doesn't this guy just become a hero?

Get those DSL's outta here. Before i get a boner

By the looks of it:
>>Knuckleduster
Not satisfied with contemporary criminal justice system

>>Hopstep
Eschews rules and regulations

>>Gentle-man
Probably couldn't make it into any hero course

That would be Bakugou. Deku's equivalent is the guy who can incapacitate himself with his own power.

Knuckleduster too old to go to hero school
Pop step too flighty to put effort that is needed especially in the written exam part
Gentle-man too kind and won't hurt fellow heros for competitive reasons

It's e definition of try hard, but the concept is good.

The art should improve A LOT.

The Vigilante title doesn't fit so far.

Pop Step just wants to use her quirk for faster moving. Dekumom also uses her quirk at home or in the city, does that make her a vigilante too?

Gentleman's only crime is wearing an All Might costume everyone can buy and using his quirk which is him just crawling on the ground. Take off the costume, stop crawling on the ground and he can still help people the same way. He doesn't need a quirk to pick up a phone, search for lost childrens' parents or help old women get to the other side of the street.

Knuckleduster is the only real vigilante. Using excessive force as someone without a hero license. Literally beating people up he doesn't like.

>Dekumom also uses her quirk at home or in the city,

Home yes, public no

She used it to pick up Deku's toy at the hospital.

Bakugou is literally just his mom.

kek.

Popstep is a vigilante because she does this without a license. There was a detailed explanation of what is allowed or not for normal citizens in the last omake. Don't want to go and look for it.

Man.

Popstep is cute as fuck. Whoever came up with her must have had some of Hori's best girl talent rubbed off on him.

Popstep is a vigilante because she shows her pants on public street

The whole point is that they are using their powers without being supervised
That is vigilante

was she being sarcastic?

>sarcastic
hm i think shes just being foxy. deku deserves it and she sees that?

No i think it was genuine. I mean, deku did have a showing at the tournament against todo and people saw how insane he can be. Also during the camp attack and kamino attack he was present and definitely heroic. If his deeds went out into the public which they most likely did, she's probably just impressed.

She is just saying that smiling in a pinch is cool although weird. I don't see why it would not be genuine.

She knows nothing of what he did during the Kamino or camp attacks.

yup. thats some good shit

Go away, stupid sexy DSL girl

the expression on her face is kinda weird when she said it

When is tamagoro gonna do a doujin with her.

You're not in public while inside a private cabinet

Do you know what is the big problem with Boku no Hero Academia?

IT IS COMING OUT SO SLOW NOW THAT I'VE READ IT ALL IN ONE SITTING!!! RAWWWWWRRR!!!! OPM is also coming out so slow and there is no other decent manga or anime out there.

Jesus christ calm your autism.

Horikoshi explained that while using your quirk in public is illegal, the police will not prosecute unless the act contributes to social disorder or harm to others.

Using that world view, Gentle-man and Popstep may be prosecuted for disrupting social order

I am sorry but it is really frustrating when there are only two new mangas out there that are worth reading. Empowered is going slow too. Mob100 is slow. There is nothing good on TV. I don't trust those brand new writers to write a decent book about anything so i am reading back. 99% of all new games are shit. I just moved to town so i don't know a lot of people. I will die of boredom.

>empowered
hello Sup Forums

t.redditor.

>we'll never know how class B fared during the provisional exam

t. weeb trash

I wonder if Deku can be as easily flustered by female anatomy when he's in his madman mode.

He'll die the plus ultra way.

>In madman mode
>Gets flustered
>Goes to cover his face awkwardly like he always does
>Knocks his own head off

No, that's a Warhammer 40k reference. He's clearly a commissar

I hope Deku will Virginia Smash her

It will never happen.

Shes gonna be his side chick. But Ochako will always be #1

So did she chose Deku as her UA sacrifice? She must have seen the sports festival and the guy who breaks his bones by using his quirk would look like a good sacrifice.

Fuck, I wanted an actual Punisher who goes ballistic on villains. Hopefully this dude added in doesnt eliminate the possibility of Hori adding one in the future

>Deku's dekus

Neck yourself

Is that still continuing? How many volumes are out now?

I want to see her re-socialized.

>posting crops

I hope jump giga isn't some quarteryearly stuff.

Aren't they monthly?

He's Wildcat, not punisher.

Yeah odds-on he's a mundane vigilante, just punching the shit out of crooks and swinging around on a grappling hook.

Warren's been posting the first few volumes online in webcomic form, along with commentary. Apparently, he's working on volume 10.

>Weekly shonen manga comes out slow

I could understand OPM and Mob100, since the authors are juggling other projects, but Hero Academia hasn't missed a single week yet. That's fucking commendable.

Why not try reading some new manga? One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, etc.

Didn't My Hero Academia Smash have a genderswap chapter? Was that ever translated?

Good shit
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58672519

Noice.

Just dropping this in here. Ochako voted the most disliked jump heroine. Nips doing it right.

ranking.goo.ne.jp/ranking/category/999/8_626wPPNcnf/

>Flashing your young, underage vulva-bulge to a busy intersection with every pop-step
This is a crime, the traffic accidents alone would cost the city millions.

>sample size 6%

This is Deku's first serious female opponent, right? We'll be able to see if Hori is willing to show a cutie getting full out smashed by the protagonist.

What exactly am I looking at?

Haha, remember this is a shounen. There's no way Deku's fighting her. Uraraka will float down next chapter and take her on.

>Girls are weak and can't ever take a full punch from a male
And so sexism prevails.

She's doing God's work.

Makes 0 sense. Ochaco has done nothing to deserve to be hated, while the rest of girls in the list are annoying shits

>mineta

>Ochaco has done nothing
Exactly user. Her character exists to orbit Deku's dick.

>ochako-fags BTFO

>Giving a fuck about Ochako
Every new girl is better than her. Just give her the radioactive semen treatment and get it over with.

She only started liking Deku around 3 arcs ago, she's done stuff before and she will keep doing stuff in the future. Pleas

If you have to change the quote to fit your point it probably isn't a very good point m8.

>Warren's been posting the first few volumes online in webcomic form, along with commentary
Neat. The first few volumes already had plenty of commentary, but it's a good reason to read it again.

deku's mom has got it going on, desu

How is this allowed?