Arab in Australia AMA

Interracial couples in Australia are literally everywhere its kinda annoying to find any couple that isn't. I mean you'd really have to look through the pile to find one. The most prevalent of these mixed couples being White Male + Asian Female. How do these 5/10-8/10 white bois keep diving for shitty chink females. Even I a Sand-user have managed to score a 9/10 nordic qt in the land down under. Do white men find white women repulsive explain yourselves, Sup Forums.

Yellow fever is big here. Also our women are very obnoxious and overall not family material. The country may be a different story.

> Arab in Australia
why?
why not going back to the homeland?

They are slightly obnoxious Ausanon I'll give you that but they can be broken and rebuilt as upright women. Why are you leaving that job up to other men?

My homeland offers far less opportunities than this fine land and my birth gave me a dual citizenship thusly I am here, newfriend.

so you like Australia the way it is
but wouldn't the arrival of many like you make it "less Australia"?

You are just judging the women on appearance. Once you get to know them you would see the reason.

>can be broken and rebuilt as upright women.

Nah not really. Yeah sure you could have a peaceful life for like say 5 years after marriage. Then they reach mid 30s and whatever work you did to 'rebuild' them, will fall apart.

I am for all intents and purposes Australian I embrace this country and its people for what they are I love it. I cannot speak for the rest of the sandniggers sorry, user.

yet you opened the thread with
> Arab

> I embrace this country and its people for what they are I love it
that's cool. meaning Western values, rule of law, separation of church and state, capitalism?

It is after all my ethnicity but hardly my culture.

I love capitalism and when you come from a nation deprived of laws you crave them. I appreciate and respect the law here. Western values are currently corrupted and church - state separation brought us here in the first place.

>Australian women

Better hope your 'nordic qt' doesn't take your entire life savings after she scams you into marriage

Are you Lebanese Christian?

>Western values are currently corrupted and church - state separation brought us here in the first place
expand
what are you proposing?

dont forget who built this place to be good as it is. too many cherry pickers swooping in to absorb the good times with no respect for why time are so good.

>Australian
>sandnigger

Pick one subhuman and go back to where you belong

you should go back, tho. you'll never be australian, no matter how bad you want it.

She's not Aussie she's Danish.
Yes.
Ethical issues should remain under the moral diet of the church for e.g the nuclear family, marriage, divorce etc.

Take it from me if he's Christian Lebanese (whether we'll get an answer out of him) he can stay. They're whiter than the Chinese and they're pretty based. They understand the Jewish and Islamic threat.
At the moment we have to 'take what we can get' if you will. I'm doing my part. I'm white, I have a white partner and we plan on having at least 3 kids. I got my head in order.
I'm not going to pretend that OP isn't telling lies. They're are so many people falling for the 5ft yellow ugg monster meme. Even arabic Muslims are interbreeding with them, they see it as an opportunity to spread Islam.

FPBP
Our women want to fuck every chad they can find, then wonder why no one wants them when they hit 30+. They'll complain about cooking or cleaning, saying you are demeaning them for expecting such simple chores to be done, even if you work long hours and do your fair share without complaint.

t. White male with Asian female.

>Ethical issues should remain under the moral diet of the church for e.g the nuclear family, marriage, divorce etc.
that is not incompatible with separation of church and state
You claim you like the rule of law, yet want church-state conglomerates like the ones where you come from?
> my kingdom is not of this world

Too late I am.
No I belong here now user.
That's disgusting. Find a based aussie woman.

>>yes
Good to hear. Don't call yourself a sand-nigger and get in on building this country. Also go out and red pill some people on the fkn Islamic problem and your Jew neighbors.

I do and they can't criticize me because I tell them I'm a minority. Their liberal brains literally freeze.

Also, they'll take half your shit and your kids. Our government will help them do it.
Asians marry for life.

But they're so ugly and repulsive.

>white male with asian
Lol you goof ball
All you needed to do was just wait a little while longer (maybe til you were 26+) and go for a younger woman, not to young, about 21-22. You can easily assert yourself a bit better without being a total jackass and give her some direction that she desperate craves (women these days need direction)
That's all you needed to do man. But instead you're going to spawn some mutts that will not resemble you in anyway shape or form and you'll end up getting divorced long term anyway. Enjoy it mate ;)

why havent you gone back?

fuck Melbourne

Getting old mate, wanted a child with a women I could trust would help me raise it. After what two friends and my brother went through, losing more than half their shit and see their kids once a month, fuck that risk. I'll get a traditionalist asian wife and raise our kids together.

>sandnigger
>belonging in Australia

Sure looks like the kikes have got to you. No fukn wonder we consider you pathetic specimens subhuman.

>if a fish is born in a stable does it make it a horse etc

You don't and never will belong here achmed binrapen children and you know it. European Australians despise you and will never accept you as "Australian" no matter what it says on your passport or birth certificate, fukn subhuman.

You got my seal of approval maaane

But the yellow menace is a thing user they're literally buying up this country piece by piece.

This is true to a certain extent, I do find white women far more physically attractive. They're also mostly trash, no thanks to media brainwashing.

All these losers spawning Elliot Rodgers

Funny how most of them are my friends. Keep dreaming user.
Dank react pic.
The absolute state of Australia.

I don't agree with foreign investment, I agree that our stupid as fuck government has allowed it to happen on such a largescale.
I also think anyone who migrates and does not want to assimilate with Australian culture and learn english needs to get the fuck out.

>traditionalist asian wife
I don't know what this meme is
Give it twenty years. She will divorce you lol

I agree. The amount of poos and sandnigs here that come without learning a word of english is ridiculous. Like what the fuck are you thinking moving to an english speaking country speaking only poo or sandspeak.

>white traitors represent Australia

Keep dreaming sandnigger and fuck off back to your dunes where your people are, we don't need or want you here.

Excuse me for not wanting to "break in" a whore to have kids with
pretty white girls in aus are mostly used up by the time they leave high school
t. someone who watched all the "highest quality" girls slut it up from year 7
sure there are nerds and chaste ones but not enough to go around
so I either live as a forced cuck / incel until I am of age to be picking up the young girls first
Or I enjoy a chaste lbfm for upwards of a decade before white girls start throwing themselves at me
I chose the latter

"""we""" you mean you and your 5 hillbillys? No thanks mate I've made plenty of Australian friends and they accept me much as I have accepted them.
>pauline hanson being a good rep
Stop shaming your ancestors user.

The issue being is time is not on our side, user.

It's tough for young guys now a days our women are not feminine so I can understand why some people do it. I married a french qt, but banging gooks is a waste of your genetics.

No, it is not.
for men of my generation
who have already been pushed into said decision
its hard
I am not going to drop a girl that loves me and has sacrificed her own goals to help mine just because I am old and successful enough to be attractive to young white girls now
No matter how much it burns
I have principles and an onus
Since I created this situation
And I have basically stolen her youth
So you can either accept that we are allies in ideology
But most likely my genes are not going to pass through a white woman
such is life

>hillbilly

Is this america faggot? I'm sure they've """accepted""" you m80, no true Australian likes or respects the subhumans who have come to reap the rewards from what Europeans built, which is you.

>stop shaming your ancestors
>user types whilst living in a country that isn't his ancestors and proclaiming that he no longer belongs in his ancestors lands

Truly the subhuman brain at work, get fucked m8 we don't fukn want your filthy shitskin muddying up our land.

tldr, user.
Good luck, Sup Forumsrother.

>tldr
>shitskin attention span

Pathetic sandnigger

the funny thing is that most of these hicks believe that most of their country is intolerant and unaccepting as them, but it simply isnt true for the majority

Pretty much

>hicks
>pretty much

Sure smells like plebbit civ fags in here, go back to where you belong you spineless traitors

>I know your country better then you
>Using american terms for australia
Get fucked, cunt.

It’s less about white men finding other races appealing and more to do with white women just being indroctrinated whores who think anything outside their own race is exotic.

They’ve been mind fucked by American television to legitimately believe interracial relationships are “better”. They’re morons who get relationship advice from Cleo, Sex in the City and Friends.

Nah, cunt.
I understand that but why not turn the tide otherwise this is just a white flag.

Just keep quiet ya wog. You're about as embarrassing as a """hick""" with the "muh white womenz and shiet

Can you even construct a full meaningful sentence you filthy mongrel? Disgraceful behavior.

>mongrel
>Says the leb with the apparent white woman

White dating an arab girl here. Their culture is correct, women should know their place.

Thank you!

I've dated 2 muslims previously and let them both go when they needed me to convert to marry.

I refused both, kept dating, figured out western women are fucked in the head, now with an agnostic arab who still enjoys the cultural rules.

I dont know how you can put up with a nordic girl, unless shes like, submitting to arab culture and doing what you want.

she comes from a great family ex military dad and a decent mom she understands traditional female roles

swapped internet connections btw thus the change in id

Rare

Is the meme that Chads/Stacys only date within their race true?

Never has been never will be.

>*Intensive purposes

Do you ever see any white couples? How many white women get blacked? Is it more common for white males or females to racemix?

We live in chad nation. Even the ugliest white girls expect nothing but some tall built Chris Hemsworth type.
Its no wonder the normie white guys have to settle for asian girls.
And the rest of us at the bottom get absolutely nothing.

Have you seen half of the bloked with asians? They're mostly below 4. Chad anf stacy is such a stupid meme.

>chad nation
haaaaaaaahahahahaha no user. This is far from a chad nation. I see 5/10 guys with 10/10 qts its not all looks regardless of what Sup Forums tells you.
Its 50/50 I think. Also I've seen a few black male white female couples but hardly any the other way around.

>Even the ugliest white girls expect nothing but some tall built Chris Hemsworth type

One of feminists accomplishments, want all the rewards with no effort

bullshit, ive been outside. Everyone is fucking jacked here and im stuck as framlet with nothing going for me

work on your personality user you can easily make your 5/10 frame 7/10 if you appear interesting and mentally strong.

Bullshit mate. Stop hating yourself.

Good. White women are so spoiled and brainwashed they are beyond saving. Let's just hybridize with asians/hispanics/persians and let the white roasties become cat ladies.

>BM/WF
>AU
Doubt

Only thing you've been right about is the percentage of asian female white male relationships and that looks don't really matter all too much. Find it weird you're advocating for white fellas to breed whites when you're apparently this player arabic with a 10/10 nordic goddesss or some bullshit. Sounds like concern trolling

not all are like that, it's just most women try to emulate the men whomst are just as loud, obnoxious and trashy

don't really care what it sounds like its the truth arabs can be white you know most of us are people can't pick me out of a lineup unless i tell them (my mother was aussie).

oh and the bm/wf does exist if you feel like i'm lying pass by my town and drop me a message and i'll tour you around showing you the degeneracy

I didn't even speak about your race.

I live in Sydney. I've only seen one couple and it was a bored looking black guy with a crows feet hag in her 40s with 3 mini robert deniros.

Most of the time when I see AFWM the girl looks like dogshit. Sometimes its different but not most of the time.

I thought if you'd be into asians you'd at least want a good one. I think it's for weak WM who can't get anything and just happened to get an AF but would've taken anything on offer.

I agree. But I already thought white guys with asians are pathetic

>the absolute state of kangaroostan

>3 mini robert deniros
my sides

The WM/AF is a mix. I see some good looking guys go for the yellow ugg monsters. It's not always the beta neckbeards. But across the board there's a lack of confidence no doubt about it.
I've told young men a lot, just wait it out and get a younger white girl (not too young, maybe 5 years younger). Things flip on their head for men as they get older. I can't stress this enough. Women are the ones that need to rush. The male window of fertility is a lifetime, you could literally wait till your 90 before kids (i don't recommend that)
That's why women try and push this "man-drought" business. You know why? Because after 45-50 their fertility window is over, their eggs are fried and they can easily get replaced by a younger model.
Hang in there bros. No need to cook rice every night.