>Doesn't save Kirei
>Doesn't save Saber
>Doesn't save Shinji
>Doesn't save countless numbers of people
>Doesn't save ideal
>Doesn't save himself
>Saves evil used goods

What's so great about him?

All Shirous are shit. Fate fags just delude themselves. He's easily one of the most least popular TM character. Shitrou a shit

>Doesn't save Kirei
That's a good thing, faggot. Everything else is spot-on, though.

9 times out of 10 I've found that people who enjoy HF the most have the least understanding of the characters and the story.

Not trying to poke at people who enjoy it, and I'm not even talking about shit involving Sakura, but I've had way too many conversations with people who think HF is the 'awsomeest' because Shirou gives up his ideals.

CCC is best fate

Posting best ship

The first half or so is pretty solid but yeah when he just goes full on sacrificing everything to save Sakura it does get kinda annoying.

Especially since Illya's by far the best girl in this route and she's mostly ignored in the end until she has to sacrifice herself.

Nasu is female.
What every female wants is a cuck to accept her as the bitch she is and do fucking everything for her and only her, that's exactly what Shiroe does in HF, so do the math.

Miyuverse Shiro is best Shiro.

>got caught and thrown in jail
>best

What a terribly wasted get on such horrible banter

prillya shero is best shero

It's pretty retarded to argue that it's the best because he gives up his ideals considering even way back in Fate he was about to do it.

Him not saving anyone besides the worm infested whore was the reason he was good

HF Shirou is based because he put his mind to a single goal and accomplished it
Fate Shirou didn't know didn't want to admitwhat he wanted and sort of just floundered around
UBW Shirou is pretty cool because the clash of ideals and him trying to be a hero and save as many people as possible
HF Shirou was out to save one single girl. He stepped on and slapped everyone who tried to deny that. He fought tooth and fucking nail to see her smiling face again and that's admirable in a way.
Seeing him toss his ideals away is what puts most people off.
I'm a bit biased because I think all Shirous are wonderful

Prism Shirou is HF Shirou if the person he wanted to save wasn't a worthless wormslut.

Saving the used goods was literally his goal, saving anyone else would've just been a bonus.

Because faggots think this is somehow super romantic and Shirou's manly as fuck now that he's letting people die to get some pussy.

In other words, selfish retards.

Better a selfish shit than a moralfag

Nasu described the route as "friction between ideals and reality". When HF Shirou dropped his ideals for Sakura, that's when shit started to hit the fan. And him being a demi-servant cemented him as the best Shirou.

But then, HF shirou is more than that.

>demi-servant
>GARm is literally killing him from the inside
He was much closer to Servant-tier in UBW when he wasn't being murdered by his own powers.

HF provides a very interesting look into the character and how situations may shape his beliefs, but I've had a bizarre amount of conversations with people who think Shirou's character development from Fate -> UBW - > HF is linear.

As if the answers received in those routes are circumvented for the one in HF, which I just find absurd, not only for the fact that Nasu has said it's not true, but because I have to question how any individual who read FSN could come out of it feeling satisfied with those results.

If I left it, and I was told that 500k words worth of the narrative I had just read, and the morals and answered given within in them, were deemed 'incorrect' by the final third act, not only would I consider that bad writing, but a huge 'fuck you' for wasting my time.

Still, HF Shirou is obviously closer to Servant-Tier. Recreating Nine lives was only possible thanks to the GARm that overloaded his brain with all those OP techniques. He even "out skilled" Saber Alter.

HF Shirou is a glass cannon mostly. The times where he fought were very circumstantial, since using the arm outright kills him.

He's plenty strong, but not very practical.

> but I've had a bizarre amount of conversations with people who think Shirou's character development from Fate -> UBW - > HF is linear.
What the fuck. I don't even.

F/SN was even toned down to appease to shounen fags and people still don't get it? Wow.

>All Shirous are shit. Fate fags just delude themselves. He's easily one of the most least popular TM character. Shitrou a shit
Nigguh, he's the 5th top male character.

I'm not trying to create a boogieman, and I especially don't want to rant about imaginary people who aren't even here right now, but it has not been a one off occurrence for me where I've seen people think HF was the narrative's "right" answer.

Who's number 1?

But... Miyuverse shirou is best shirou.

Archer

So Shirou's number 1 and 5? Wonder how high Prisma Shirou will score.

All Shirous are wonderful

Who would win in a fight between UBW Shirou and Miyuverse Shirou?

No rank since he lacks sword autism.
Miyu Shirou should at least turn some heads, especially if you self-insert as a little girl who gets molested by other little girls.

HF and HF Shirou are the best because no Mana transfer bullshit. Just sex for the sake of sex.

>Fate: Maximum idealist Shirou
>UBW: Idealist Shirou that acknowledges reality but rejects it
>HF: Self-traitor of his ideals for the sake of his waifu
>Prisma: Siscon Shirou

Only one has his priorities right.

Why is Prisma Shirou so rugged?

HF Shirou is the worst Shirou. All he did was focus his rescue-boner entirely on the wormslut.

But it's not just for the sake of sex. It's to quell the lust worm.

Who do you think?

He's been top TM boy for literally years now.

You are retarded. Here is why

>but rejects it

He doesn't reject it. He understands that he can't save everyone, but will do his best to help.

He's been through a lot of shit

Others can matter more than just you or your waifu's happiness, user. Singlemindedly locking yourself to one person can mean neglecting everyone else. In my humble opinion.

>Doesn't save Illya
Pretty much this. Shirou was a useless piece of shit.

Miyu Shirou saved Illya's waifu

>9 times out of 10 I've found that people who enjoy HF the most have the least understanding of the characters and the story.
It's the complete other way around, though, as shown by morons like the OP.

Depends on your definition of Servant-tier. Is it the ability to perform exactly at, or extremely close to, a Servant's level whatsoever? If so then HF Shirou MIGHT win that category with NLBW and Crane Wing. But don't forget, UBW Shirou mimics the exp from swords he pulls out, letting him do the same shit Fate Shirou did when he managed to trade blows with Berserker via Caliburn.

I'd say trading blows with Berserker, even if just for 5 seconds, is Servant-tier.

Because he's actually acting the way a person would act in the real life, and not like some delusional manchild.

Based Hiroyama fixed FSN.

Gudako is the best Shirou.

>not only would I consider that bad writing, but a huge 'fuck you' for wasting my time.
Yes, UBW is awfully written shit. I'm glad you realized.

>HF Shirou can use UBW because of Archer arm
>Prisma Shirou can use UBW because imprint from Archer card.
>Fate Shirou can't use UBW
>UBW Shirou can use UBW because he just watch how Archer did

Why is UBW the worst route again?

No, UBW Shirou can use it because memories of Archer's past and capabilities were imprinted into his mind due to time fuckery.

HF Shirou cannot use UBW properly either. Not the reality marble, anyway.

Nice try but HF is a horrible frankenstine of a route that was made by slamming together two very different routes for two heroines. That is why it reads like a piece of shit

Nips have shit taste, worm slut being that high is proof of that.

>What's so great about him?
Everything you just listed.

Maybe, but there is a fuckhuge gap between her and Aoko though

Ilya's just a supporting character. The parts of HF that revolve around her can be counted on one hand, and generally tie into Sakura since they're both grails.

Meanwhile, UBW goes full shounen with crap like Shirou adamantly screaming that he's not wrong in the face of reason and facts, and somehow getting rewarded for it, as well as characters like Lancer and Archer surviving fatal blows for no reason.

>UBW
>shonen
This has always been the most fucking retarded of buzzwords.

And if you dont know that Ilya's route was quite literally cannabalised into Sakura's route, you are quite the dirty secondary.

No Shirou saved Kirei.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

Completely misunderstanding the story. Shirou was right in UBW. That was the whole point.

Archer's 'facts and reason' were him saying Shirou didn't know what he was getting into, and when faced with the reality of what he was getting into, Shirou still didn't back down.

Archer didn't have a leg to stand on.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to help others.

She shouldn't even be on that list and Ilya should be much higher

>s well as characters like Lancer and Archer surviving fatal blows for no reason.

Lancer has battle continuation as an ability and is the hero who literally survived tons of fatal wonds and continued fighting. His last act of life was to use his guts to tie himself to a tree so that he could still fight with his arms and die upright.

Archer has independant action and never received a "fatal" injury.

Please actually fucking read the VN before you comment, wormfag.

Its true. Same with the person you replied to.
>Rules have changed, grail is eating servants and people, true assassin on the prowl
>Somehow the route should still play out in a similar way like fate and UBW did.
Also this time Ilya and Kirei save Shirou and Shirou saves them in turn, and the Matous and everyone who fought over the grail too, by closing the HGW cycles.

Of course it was, but the result was good, since their routes were clearly similar in nature, much like the Far Side routes of Tsukihime. Ilya getting involved upped the antes and made HF feel like even more of a grand finale.

Their routes were nothing alike. You can tell that since HF plays out like it has schizophrenia.

>Archer didn't have a leg to stand on.
Except, you know, that he literally knew Shirou's future and that he WOULD regret it by then regardless of what he was saying in the present.

Wormslut is the worst girl she should have died in every route

>never received a "fatal" injury.

Except Archer didn't regret it. That was the whole point. Archer lived through to his ideal until the very end, and only grew jaded through being a CG.

Seeing Shirou in his prime, and staring at his future willing to embrace it, made him realize that his dream wasn't all bravado.

One major irony I like from HF is that for all the ideal-dropping in the route, Shirou should have gone through the hero thing in order to get away with what he did in HF, because without Archer's power he would have been unable to do much.

So, he had to rely on the "ally of justice" Shirou's powers to be able to get what he wanted.

A fatal injury to a servant:

1) Destruction of Brain
2) Destruction of Heart

Neither of these things happened you retarded secondary.

What killed Archer in the end was running out of Prana.

>HF Shirou is best Shirou!
He was.
The one in Kaleid is the best.

>Except Archer didn't regret it.
Yeah, that's why he was trying to kill Shirou and erase his own existence, right?

>What killed Archer in the end was running out of Prana.
Which he should have done a long time ago before that.

INDEPENDANT ACTION

Fucking Secondary scum

Yes, after an eternity of being trapped as a guardian, and growing jaded through it.

It was a set of very specific situations that led him to where he was, but the overarching path he took wasn't wrong. He realized this in the end. Shirou realized this. You, as a reader, were supposed to realize this.

It's like the entire character development in the story flew right over your head.

That's nothing new with TM works, though. It's a major part of Nasu's writing style, even.

Again, read the comments above that explain why HF stood out like a sore thumb.

>LE BUZZWORDS XDDD
He went for days without a master, got impaled through the heart by Shirou, skewered by Gilgamesh, and then projected Rho Aias and a sword. Not even Independent Action justifies that much bullshit. Bad writing, plain and simple.

No it isnt. He conserved what prana he had and existed within the perameters that were already fully explained about the Archer class.

Also
>buzzword
It isnt a buzzword if its 100% true. It isnt a buzzword because you find it inconvinient.

Please just fuck off. Its clear even to the most jaded that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Nasu tried retconning it by saying that he hunted phantasmal beasts in the Einzbern forest and ate them to replenish mana.

No, I just recognized like most other people did that the character development was complete nonsense. If all Archer had to do was say "hey, don't become a Counter Guardian, shit sucks" to Shirou, the entire conflict in UBW was completely unnecessary.

Why is he here? Explain!

And hence the criticism is justified, considering even Nasu felt the need to fix it.

Nasu has done this the most with HF since it is such a clusterfuck

Except that Archer himself didn't realize that. He was genuinely frustrated and angry what he perceived to be wrong choices he made in life. He felt his entire ideology was a mistake, and not only wanted to dissuade Shirou away from it, but hurt him, and make him admit he was wrong.

Shirou not backing down though, and willing to faces this problems face on, made Archer himself reevaluate whether or not the life he lived was as bad as he thought.

I swear, I don't understand how this can be so hard for people.

If one has read other Nasu VNs, it really doesn't. The Kohaku route being rushed was far more noticeable.

He's going to have to re-write the whole VN someday. It doesn't even fit with the rest of the series anymore.

>He felt his entire ideology was a mistake
And it was. F/Z and HF made that pretty clear.

>tfw Prisma+GO collab happens
>tfw dysfunctional Emiya family gets bigger
>chuuni dad
>batshit crazy mom
>"older" jaded cynical dick brother
>dense as sword as fuck brother
>siscon brother
>2 bisexual daughters who want onii-chan's dick
>my son's lesbian sister

UBW has a shit ton of flaws compared to Fate and Heaven's Feel. Fate and HF play well within the rule set explained throughout Fate. UBW is a mess.

Fuck off Shirou! You already have a character in F/GO we don't need any more Shirou Clones. Saberface is an exception.

>f all Archer had to do was say "hey, don't become a Counter Guardian, shit sucks" to Shirou, the entire conflict in UBW was completely unnecessary.
No, that wouldn't do, because Archer didn't give a fuck about Shirou. What he wanted was to stop being a CG, and his plan by killing Shirou was to create some kind of paradox (by him killing his younger self) that he would become erased (however he thought that would work, I don't recall being ever explained).

>UBW has a shit ton of flaws compared to Fate and Heaven's Feel. Fate and HF play well within the rule set explained throughout Fate. UBW is a mess.

Replace UBW and HF and you are correct.

You're correct. Sacrificing the many to save the one is wrong. But just because it's wrong doesn't mean it's not right.

>HF
>plays within the rules explained in fate

This is bad bait